Waking up

9 Girls adventure time

Too many typo error previously >~< I didn't check 

Using phone to update


all of them went back and prepare for tomorrow's mission by getting some sleep. 

Mr. Park wanted them to be at the under-land

(the land under the sea ._. That's called under-land for me >_<) 

by 12 after their breakfast, so they are getting some rest as it is now very late. 

----------

Morning

fany set an alarm on 8AM to wake them up as she knew that all of them will not wake up so easily especially Sica. 

Fany has the card to everyone's room as all of them know that the most responsible people that they can trust is Fany. Seohyun is too young to care them, so they trusted Fany and gave her their card to allow her to enter their room. 

Fany first went to sica's room 

 

Fany p.o.v

when I entered Sica's room, the first thing I see is a pile of shirts and shorts stacked up

did she even understand what is unpack her luggage?!

when I wanted them to unpack their luggage, this is not what I meant! 

For Sica, unpack means; taking out all your clothes and shorts, piling them up at one corner, when its piled up till it looks like a mountain, stack it up at another corner. 

Haizz what to do with this kind of girl. 

I went to her bed side and hit her arm, hoping to wake her up as I know that calling her or tapping her lightly has no effect. 

But now, I know that hitting her is also useless. 

I tried pulling her hair not so hardly, but she just turned the other way! 

I really don't know what to do with her, so I went to Sunny's room now. 

 

When I entered her room, she was already awake 

"hey Fany!" Sunny greeted me. 

"Hey Sunny!" I replied back happily :)

shes the first one I talked to today. 

"Why are you here?"

"oh I'm just here to wake you up but it looks like you've already wake up on your own."

"yep but TaeYeon's still sleeping, don't worry, I'll wake her up later :)"

"ok I'll wake the others first, but if you have one, can you help me wake Sica up? I tried just now but I totally failed."

"ok no problem, anyway, I need to take something back from her"

"really?! You'll help?! Thanks!!! Here's the card!!"

"who's that?…?…?"

sunny and I turned to look at the direction of the voice. 

Its taeyeon  she's awake now

"good morning TaeTae! I gotta go now. Bye!"

"bye" said sunny and TaeYeon 

 

I decided to go to seohyun's room next as I'm sure that she'll help me to wake others as she's a living angel a real angel since she have wings too! I wish I can fly too:(

 

when I entered seohyun's room, I saw her body covered by blanket up till her face, but something's wrong. 

Theres blonde hair showing out of the blanket!

did someone kidnapped seohyun's room or whatever?!

i ran to pull down the blanket and found HyoYeon sleeping on the bed 

I'm shocked 0-O

just them, I heard seohyun's toilet door opened. 

Seohyun walked out and said" Hi Tiffany unnie, good morning :) why are you here?"

"oh I'm just here to wake you up... You know.. We need to eat breakfast and prepare for the mission."

"oh I remember, I'm awake :)"

"yeah I know, but... Why is HyoYeon here?"

"oh she said that she's traumatized by the sea corals thingy yesterday as she said that they tried to... Eat her? I don't know, so she wanted to sleep with me."

"oh. Ok wake her up and can you help me wake the others up?"

"no problem unnie!"

"ok then you'll help me wake Yuri and Yoona up"

" no problem :)"

"ok. Bye"

 

i then approached SooYoung' room

when I first entered her room, all I hear is "food! Food! I want food! Beef! Korean beef! Ice cream! Rice! Noodle soup! Chicken! My world, my foods!"

what was that even?!

i went to SooYoung bedside and shouted at her ear " NEWS REPORT! THERE IS NO MORE FOOD IN THE WORLD! ALL OF THEM FOOD ARE EATEN BY SOOYOUNG!"

sooyoung then suddenly stood on her bed jumping around crying "I swear I didn't eat all the food!! Please return me my foods!! I'll be good!!!"

I then chuckled at her actions then she suddenly turned to face me

"did you just lie to me?!" *really angrily face*

"erm. I did that just to wake you up for... Breakfast? So we can prepare for the mission."

 

"there's still food?! Thank goodness!! Ok I'm awake. Always ready for food!!"

"since you're awake, bye~!"

and I left to my room to sleep longer. 

 

Sunny p.o.v

after TaeYeon finish her morning routine, we head to sica's room to wake her up. 

When we first entered her room, our faces are like o_0 what is this?

Taeyeon then said "wow for a pretty girl like her, her room can be such a mess."

I then replied "such irony. She looked like a neat person"

"how do we wake her up?"

"I don't know  maybe clean up her things and tell her that her stuffs are now near, and she'll be sad?"

"what's?! That doesn't even make sense! How does your brain work? Taeyeon!"

"Let's just wake her up"

"ok"

i walked towards Sica and shouted "SICA!"

no reaction

"JESSICA"

no movement

"HEY MESSY GIRL"

no noise (except my voice >.<)

"JESSICA JUNG"

turn other side

"what the...! No one can wake her up!"

just then, TaeYeon suddenly kicked her lightly

"what are you doing?!"

"trying to wake her?"

"but!..."

"I think it's the only way, but I'm wrong. Look she's still sleeping"

"is she ... x_x ?"

"erm... I don't think so. She's still breathing."

"wow! I thought she..."

taeyeon then suddenly started jumping on her bed like a kid

suddenly TaeYeon accidentally jumped onto Jessica's foot!

"AHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!!!!"

i just point to TaeYeon's direction and she glared at TaeYeon. Omg so scary. Luckily it's not me!!

"I-I-I J-just .. I'm j-just trying to w-wake you up 

:("

"BUT YOU DON'T HAVE TO JUMP ON MY FOOT!"

"That's and accident!"

"we need to eat breakfast and go for the mission, Fany can't wake you up, sunny too! That's why I tried to wake you up by jumping in your bed hoping to get you awake! I really didn't mean to jump on your foot!"

 

"OK! I'M AWAKE NOW! HAPPY?!"

"hehe. Happy :)"

i suddenly said " Sica  what about... My… you know?…… my........ Beu-lah...." >~< shy

"what was that?"

TaeYeon then suddenly said out loud

"she wanted to know where is her bra:)"

i then started to run towards TaeYeon and start hitting her. 

Ahhh! I'm so embarrassed, but I got it back :)

----------

Too long didn't update so, double update~

Enjoy~ This boring chapter 😓