TYY

9 Girls adventure time

 

Enjoy this chapter :D

EARLY  MERRY CHRISTMAS  AND  HAPPY NEW YEAR  !

I supposed you forgot what happened at Tiffany Yuri and Yoona side, since I've not updated for like forever :( :'(   

So I copied and pasted it to refresh your memory :)

: D


PREVIOUSLY ON TYY SIDE

Tiffany Yuri Yoona side

Tiffany P.O.V

Wow this is such a beautiful island!

Yuri Yoona and I walked around the beautiful island with water surrounding the island.

we talked and enjoyed the mesmerising sight in front of us.

Yuri suddenly asked "What's our mission?"

I then replied her" I don't know? maybe we need to stay here for a period of time until they reveal the mission, or we need to find the mission ourselves?"

Yoona then told us "I think the should find the mission ourselves. Mr.park didn't say anything though, so I think we need to find the mission ourselves."

make sense.

"How are we going to find it?" I asked,  but I know that they wouldn't know as well.

 

Yoona P.O.V

I'm trying to think where would the mission be, but I just don't know.

suddenly, there's a big wave from the sea.

the waves washed upon the sand and left.

papers are seen almost everywhere around the sand, as the waves washed it up.

we went to take a look at the papers, and its all the same, so we find it suspicious.

"Is this the mission paper" Yuri said.

we then take one paper each and read it.

"OMG!" tiffany shouted.

"What to do?! I'm scared!" Yuri joined her shouting.

"We need to complete this mission no matter what, or we won't be able to make it home." I told them

 

Yuri P.O.V

I'm so scared! our team's mission is to ride on the shark and befriend the sharks!

IT'S A FREAKING SHARK! NOT A GUPPY!

Both of us are too scared to believe it but Yoona seemes to be the bravest among us.

She's so brave, I wish I could be like her, but I'm Yuri, like the Kwon YuRi, not that Yoona, Im Yoona :(

"I think I'd rather die then do this mission" I told them, but what tiffany said, made me more shock then ever!

she said "If you rather die, you can use this mission to let you die since it's a SHARK that we need to ride on and befriend with, so either you die or complete this mission."

it make sense, but I'M ONLY SAYING AS A METAPHOR!

Yoona then laugh like she's gone mad.

what to do. hiazz I'm scared:(   

 


The paper wrote

TO: TYY

Mission for TYY team is to ride on the shark, great white shark. And then befriend with them. When I feel that all of you have became friends, I will count it as you passed your mission.

Mission starts 2 minutes after reading this paper.

There would be 3 sharks, each person get 1 shark :)

Good luck!

If you fail the mission, you will have to stay here alone, and wait for others to come for your rescue.

So either do it now or delay it ;)

 

 

 

 

 

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO AHHH I'M SCARED OF THESE KIND OF THINGS!" Tiffany shouted

"I'm scared too!" Yuri said

"Yuri..... why is your pants wet? Did you fall into the sea just now?......."

"............"

"............."

"HAHAHHAHAA OMG YURI YOU PEED YOUR PANTS?!" Yoona shouted

"HAHAHAHAHAH YUL OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PEED ?ON YOURSELF HAHHAA" Fany laughed too

"Shut up! I'm really scared :("

"okay okay go to the water and wash it off first. We'll wait for you"

 

*Yul walked to the sea, and as she goes deeper, something appeared in front of her eyes.*

 

"YUL COME UP QUICK!" Yoona shouted as she saw those pointed things shark have on top of their body(?)

 

Yuri ran as fast as she can to reach the shore near Yoona and Tiffany.

 

Nemo- Yuri

Dory- Fany

hahaha so many pictures to post for them :P

 

3 sharks suddenly appeared near the shore.

Yuri and Fany huged each other so tightly like their life depend on it

(Cheer for YulTi!)

 

"We need to get the shark on out side first. Let's show them that we are no harm to them, and show them that we are not afraid of them okay girls?" Yoona told the both of them.

 

"Girls?"

"......."

Yoona turned her head, and saw Yul and Fany crying their eyes out.

 

"GIRLS! DID YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID?! WE NEED TO FOCUS HERE!"

 

"We can't Yoong. I'm really scared." Fany said.

 

"Fine then both of you will be trapped here and do all these by yourselves. I'm gonna get some food for the sharks to let them be on my side. BYE!"

 

"I'll follow you Yoong!" Fany said.

 

She's afraid to be trapped here

 

"Yul you coming? Fany is coming too."

 

"Yes! I'm following both of you."

 

They went to find food,and managed to find fish tree! (well it's fanfic right? I know it doesn't make sense...)

They took as much as they can take from the tree, and went back to the sea where the sharks are at.

 

"Okay who wants to go first?" Yoona ask

"YOU!" Yul and Fany shouted at the same time.

"Okay then."

 


Yoona P.O.V

 

I took one of the fishes I got just now, and wave it in front of the shark, but I don't know if it can see me.

"SHARKY!! I GOT YOU SOME FOOD!"

Suddenly, the shark jumped up, and that almost got me a heart attack! I hope Yul and Fany can stay strong later.

They are timid, compared to me.

 

"I have some terms and conditions for you before giving those * points to the pile of fishes we picked just now * to you okay?"

 

"Do you think I'm buying a phone or whatever? Agree to your terms and conditions. And who even reads the term and conditions!"

 

Woah! This suprised me! I should've known it! It's a weird world afterall.

"YOU CAN TALK SHARK?!" Yul shouted from behind

"HELLO SHARK!" Tiffany shouted giving the shark an eye smile.

 

"Of course I can talk! Who says animals can't talk?"

 

"Okay okay calm down. All you and your friends need to do is to letme and my friends ride on your back, and be friends deal?!"

 

"Who said they're my friends? We're just fighting to see who can get to eat all 3 of you!"

 

"AHHHHHHH" Yul and Fany shouted again

 

"So they're not your friends?"

 

"NOPE!"

 

Oh my..... So we not only need to be friend them, also to make them befriend each other? Why is our mission so hard?

 

I think TaeJessiSeo mission is just to maybe wake Jessi up in the morning cuz that's like impossible, but easier than this!

I think SunHyoSoo mission is like what? See who got the most silliest dance and face? Cuz all their dance moves and faces are like monkeys.

 

Why is my life so hard :(

 

"Okay can you be friends with them?"

 

"Never. They also don't want to be my friends."

"FANY YUL HELP!"


Fany P.O.V

Maybe I should tell them a story and let them become friends?

Yes I should

 

"SHARK! You wanna hear an interesting story?"

"Okay, no harm."

"Once upon a time, there's 3 sharks who were once bestest friends. They would do almost everything together, eat together hunt food together play together sing together, swim together and all.

But! one day, one of the shark did something which the other two doesn't like what he does."

 

"What did he do?" Sharl asked

 

I see so the shark is interested in this story..

 

"If you want to know what happen, then let me be your friend first."

 

"Can I be your friend and after the story end I eat you?" Shark asked me creepily

 

"AHHHHH!!!! NO!!!"

"Joking! Okay I'll be your friend if I liked your story"

"Deal"

I gotta make this story as interesting as possible.

Looks like the other 2 sharks are also listening ;)

 

"That one shark had to follow it's family's instruction to move to the other side of the sea for 1 month to go on a vacation.

This information is so sudden that he does not have time to go to his friends house to tell them that he is going to vacation for 1 month.

The next day, the 2 other sharks met at the usual place, usual time but didn't see the other shark.

They went to his house, and did not see a single one of his family members too.

So they went to find his cousin and the cousin told them that he left.

They took the news wrongly and though that his whole family got attacked and became shark fin soup.

They cried for the whole day, and thought that their bestest friend is gone forever,

so they went to his house and put some dead fish they caught as prayer for his family.

They continued their life as 2 shark, but always missing the other shark.

After 1 month,

the shark went to find his 2 friends, and bough lots of differet type of fish as souvenir for this friends,

but when he went to find his friends, both of them are so shocked!

"Hello! I'm back! Why are you 2 so shocked? Missed me?"

"Did he became a ghost and came back to find us? AHHH!"

"What? What ghost?!"

"aren't you dead?"

"What?! I'm not dead! I went to a 1 month vacation."

"But your cousin said you left."

"So....you went to a vacation without telling us?"

"I wanted to, but I have no-"

"Stop telling lies!"

"Yeah! We couldn't believe you anymore! you always lie to us!"

"We've been so sad all the time because we though you became shark fin soup, but you are there playing and having fun?"

"I bough you 2 gifts! Look"

"We don't need it! let's go!"

"Wait don't go!"

the both of them left him there, and he became a lonely shark.

The both of them are still friends, but they didn't give the other shark a chance to explain, so they continued to misunderstand their once bestest friend.

If they had just listen to the explanation, they wouldn't be like this, and their freindship will continue to last forever.

THE END!"

 

*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Yoona and Yuri are clapping for me like I won the nobel award lol:P

 

But when I turned the the 3 sharks, all of them are crying

 

"Why are you crying?" Yuri asked

 

"The shark which went on a vacation is me and the othe two are the ones beside me :("

 

"So you've gone to a sudden vacation, and wanted to tell us but have no time?" the other shark asked

"Yeah it's too sudden."

"Wait how do you know our story when we didn't even know the full story?"

"WOWOWOW! Is this really your story? I saw it on internet it states 'Real Life Sad Shark Story' and I went to read it"

 

"Thanks for letting us know the truth, I think 3 of us can be friends again, and we can be your friends too!"

"Really?! YAY! I'm Tiffany by the way, you can call me Fany too!"

 

"Im SH"

"I'm AR"

"and I'm K"

 

"k."

"Did you just K me? "

"No! I'm calling K. he looks the smallest."

"oh haha."


Yuri P.O.V 

 

Wow that's fast.

I'm the only one left here 

 

Fany befriended the 3 of them.

Yoona talked to the 1st shark just now, and I'm still here at the back preventing myself from peeing on my pants again. :(

 

"YOU HAVE SPENT 2 HOURS HERE, AND YOU ARE LEFT WITH 1 MORE HOUR."

 

How do you expect me to befriend with the sharks when their faces are like that

 

 

I give up :(

 


Yoona P.O.V

 

"You know that friends can't be separated right? like you and your friends. It's sad to be separated right? so you should know the feeling of it when me and my friends are separated."

"In order to pass this mission, we are supposed to ride on your back and be friends with 3 of you."

"I'll treat you these fishies we got. Deal?" I asked the shark. Hopefully they can accept my request

 

"Yep. We know that feeling. Deal, We'll be your friend, and you let us eat the fishes."

 

"OKAY THANKS SHARK!"

 

"I'll feed you. We'll feed you together!"

 

Fany and I are feeding the shark and chatting with them while Yuri kept staring at us.

 

"Yul you wanna try?"

 

"No. I'm scared they'll bite me!"

 

"No they won't! right shark? you won't bite my friend right?"

 

"Of course not. But she sure look like some chocolate ;)"

 

"LOOK IT WILL EAT ME!" Yul shouted

 

"I'm just joking girl, we don't bite actually. People think we look scary and have these sharp teeths, so they think we're scary. They're so judgemental. Let me tell you, in the past, we are vegetarian but humans take advantage of that and killed us for their shark fin soup. We then started to bite human to scare them, but that didn't stop then from killing us! well I don't know if it's true, but that's what my grandmother's grandmother said."

 

"So you won't bite me?"

 

"Yeah we don't bite."

 

Fany and I are already on our shark's back and feding them happily waiting for Yul to try feeding the shark first.

 

When Yul started feeding the shark, she started to feel not as scared as before already.

 

When Yul walked into the sea, wanting to climb to the shark's back,

 

* YOUR TIME IS UP. THE SHARK WILL NOW SEND TIFFANY AND YOONA BACK. YURI FAILED TO COMPLETE THE MISSION ON TIME, SO SHE WILL STAY HERE UNTIL SOME OF YOU COME BACK AND HELP HER OUT *

 

"NOOOOOO!!!" Yuri shouted and started crying.


 

"Hey Yoong and Fany!" Taeng said to us

"OMG!!! YUL IS STILL TRAPPED INSIDE SHE FAILED HER MISSION!!!"

 


like this chapter? haha