1/2 fun time

9 Girls adventure time
Fany: "OK LOOK WE ARE HERE NOW AT THE XX ISLAND! ARE YOU GIRLS EXCITED?!"

All: "YES!"

Soo: "Hey Yoona, do you think the food here will taste good?"

Yoona: "Of course! Look at the trees leaves. They all look so big and juicy,means that the food here willl taste good, like the tree."

Soo: "Hey I'm about to say that too! I guess food minds think alike eh? HAHA I'm such a joker. I think I'm the best joker ever!"

Yoong: "Your joke is as lame as a lamb. HAHAHA I'm a better joker than you haha!"

Soo: "Your joke isn't even funny. Your joke can compare to a mutton because it is lamer than a lamb-.-"

Yoong: "Hey! Don't insult my mutton!"

Soo: "HAHA you lose! You can't continue our jokes, so I'm the joker here~"

Yoong: "How do you expect me to joke when you just insulted my mutton?!"

Fany: "SOO! YOONG! ALL OF US ARE WAITING FOR YOU 2! WHY ARE YOU 2 STILL STANDING OVER THERE?!"

Soo & Yoong: "COMING!"

 

*Fany gives out their hotel keys*

Sun: "How about after unpacking, we go to the beach and play?"

Tae: "That sounds fun!"

Fany: "OK I LOVE TO GO TO THE BEACH!"

Seo: "Sure! I can bring my books there to read while resting :)"

Yul: "I'm not gonna go!"

Sun: "WHY?!"

Yul: "CANT' YOU SEE?! I'M TANNED ENOUGH AND I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE SAY ME!'

Sun: "HAHAHA! Oo We won't say you ok? We promise just go and have fun~'

Yul: "Ok, BUT! make sure you people don't make fun of me!"

All: "K!"

 

*All of them went into their hotel and unpack their belongings*

Yuri was the first one to finish doing her things and so she decided to go downstairs and wait for them.

 

*Yuri P.O.V*

Wow! I'm so fast! Nobody is done yet, only I'm here haizz.

Ooo! What to do? I suddenly need to use the toilet! 0_0!

Ok Yuri, calm down and just ask people where's the toilet.

Oo I saw a caucasian guy there! Let's ask him for help since my Engrish is soo good.

 

-In English-

"Hello! Haii! Erm..... the toilet may be ask me to go where?"

Guy: "Hello, I'm sorry miss, but I don't understand what are you talking about."

He must be saying that my Engrish is good, but now it's not the time to praise me, I need the toilet!

Anyways, being a kind and good person, I bowed to him and said

"Sankyu  beri many many, I toilet to go where."

Guy:0_0!?"

"TTTTOOOOIIIIII-LLLLLLLEEEEEETTTTT-TTTEE"

Guy: "OH! The toilet?!"

"Yah Yah!! go where go where?!"

Guy: "Just walk straight and turn left."

 

"Sankyu! Saknyu a lot a lot."

Yuri, you did it again! I'm so proud of myself :)

And so I reached the toilet just in time. Ahh... so comfortable.

 

*After reaching the beach*

Tiffany started running to the sea side and took some water to splash at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon then started to join her and splashed anyone around her.

Yoong got playful, so she took some water and walked towards Sica who was sitting under a tree.

Yoona splashed Sica face and started to run away as she's afraid of Sica getting up and revenge.

 

After realizing that Jessica had no response, Yoona immediately went to shake Jessica to wake her up, but no response.

Yoona panicked and started shouting 

"Unnies!! Unnies! Jessica unnie is dead! HELP!"

All of them rushed to Jessica's side and was starring at her worriedly.

Seo: "Taeyeon unnie, can you heal her? I really need Jessica unnie in my life! She's the one who's willing to be my first best friend and I like her a lot!"

Tae: "I told you before I can't bring the deads back alive...but I'm willing to try for Jessica."

 

Taeyeon started using her powers, but still no response.

Hyo: "So...is she dead?"

Some of them started sobbing and Tiffany shouted

"JESSICA! WAKE UP PLEASE! WE NEED YOU! ALL OF US NEED YOU! WE'RE BEST FRIENDS! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE US LIKE THAT?!"

Sica: "Will you guys SHUT UP!-.- I'm not dead! I'm just getting very tired because of waking up so early in the morning!"

Hyo: "So... she is not dead?"

All except Hyo: "YAY! Jessica/ Jessica unnie is ALIVE!"

Sica: "Shut up and go play! Stop disturbing me!"

All of them then leave Jessica and went to play.

 

SeoHyun went to sit beside Jessica and said 

"Hello Jessica unnie, I will not disturb your sleep. I'm just sitting here to read my book :)"

Sica: "Ok then."

 

Yuri wanted to make fun of Yoona, so she used her powers and stopped the time.

Yuri took a handful of water and put her hands on top of Yoona's head.

When Yuri starts the time, she immediately release the handful of water and all the water spilled on Yoona's head.

Yoona started shouting and chased Yuri, wanting to revenge.

Luckily there's not much people here on this beach as 11AM now and many of them are eating breakfast.

Sooyoung saw that there's nobody around her, so she started to stretch her hands long enough to hit Sunny's head.

"OUCH! WHO DID THAT?!" Sunny shouted, and she saw Sooyoung 5 metres away from her, laughing.

Sunny decided to imitate Sooyoung's power, and luckily it worked.

She did the same to Sooyoung and Sooyoung was shocked.

Now Sooyoung saw Sunny laughing at her, and she suddenly remembered that Sunny can imitate people's power.

Sooyoung was not happy with that, so she hit Sunny again and so hey kept on hitting on each other non-stop.

 

Seohyun was starting to get tired of reading, but she really wanted to increase her knowledge, so she decided to circulate her brain by flying.

All of them are startled when they saw a shadow casted on the ground moving non-stop, and realized that it was just Seohyun reading while flying.

Yoona called Seohyun many times, but she can't hear as it's too far away, so Yoona used her powers, telekenisis to lift a big stone and put at Seohyun's back lightly.

Seohyun fell due to the sudden weight on her back.

Seohyun saw all of them looking at her, so she stand up properly and ask them what happened.

Yoong: "Why are you flying? Aren't you scared that people will know?"

Seo: "I'm circulating my brain, and I've already checked nobody's around, so I decided to use my power."

Yoong: "Oh... then you can continue flying already. I need to revenge on that Dark chocolate."

Yul: "Hey! You promised not to say me!"

Yoong: "That's before :P DARK CHOCOLATE!"

Yul: "YOU!..."

Yoong took this chance to hit Yuri's head and she started running away.

 

Jessica find them too noisy, so she woke up from her sleep.

When she opened her eyes, she saw Seohyun flying while reading a book, Yuri chasing Yoona and Sooyoung and Sunny hitting each other's head.

She then walked towards Taeyeon and Tiffany as they looked normal and not doing something stupid.

Sica: "Hey...I'm bored. What are you 2 doing?"

Tae: "Hey Jessica! You're finally awake. We're deciding what to eat later."

Sica: "No cucumbers for me please."

Fany: "So you don't like cucumber?"

Sica: "I HATE them."

Tae: "Ooo I see. You're a sleepy head and hate cucumber."

Sica: "Yeah.. and iPhone for life."

Tae: "Ooo new information of Jessica :)"

Fany: "So what type of food we should eat later?"

...


Comment, subscribe or upvote please? :D

Thanks for reading~

If you want any moments of any of them (eg:TaengSic)  please comment them :]