More powers revealed

9 Girls adventure time

*The game has started*

Hyoyeon really wanted to win the game, so she decided to use her power to help her win the game,hoping that nobody would know that she has power.

Once Hyoyeon caught the ball, she used her power (super strength) to aim at her opponent that is the nearest to her, Sooyoung.

Sooyoung got hit hard by the ball thrown by Hyoyeon. She immediately fell to the ground and started sobbing, as it hurts a lot.

Taeyeon saw this and gestured everybody to stop the game as Mr Park has already left for some important meeting and wanted Taeyeon to take care of the class, because she is the oldest among all of them.

Taeyeon brought Sooyoung to the changing room and hesitate about should she use her power to help Sooyoung?

Sooyoung : "What to do? I'm injured?"

Taeyeon : "Ermm... I have something to tell you but please don't be afraid of me can you?"

Sooyoung : "ermm...ok...?"

 Taeyeon started to heal Sooyoung's injuries and Sooyoung was startled as her injuries started to not feel any pain and there was no longer a bruise.

Taeyeon : "I have the ability to heal people's injuries, I hope you won't be afraid of me and can continue to be my friend."

Sooyoung : "OMG can you bring corspe back to live? :D"

Taeyeon : "No ._. it's just healing."

Sooyoung : "Actually I also have a special power, and I don't really dare to tell people, but since you also have it, can I share about my power with you?"

Taeyeon : "SURE!"

Sooyoung then started to stretch out her arms and legs, slowly her limbs were stretching longer and longer, until it reached the end of the room.

Sooyoung : "That's all. Is it cool?"

Taeyeon : "It's totally cool! no wonder you are so tall.How did you discover it?"

Sooyoung:"Once, I got very angry at my mother as she said I ate too much and wanted me to stop eating, so she took my bread. I was really furious and pretend to punch her from the back and surprisingly my hand stretched themselves and really punched her back lightly :|"

Taeyeon: "wow. That's a nice way to discover your power._."

 

What they didn't know was that Jessica saw the whole thing and she stood by the door frozen.

When Taeyeon and Sooyoung was about to go out, they saw Jessica's shocked face and knew that Jessica saw what happened just now, she they went to talk to Jessica.

Taeyeon : "Jessica, did you see what happened just now? don't worry we won't harm anybody."

Sooyoung : "Yeah! we don't bite, so just relax ok?"

Jessica nodded her head and stopped Taeyeon and Sooyoung from going out as she wanted to tell them something.

Jessica: "Actually, I have something to show you."

Jessica used her index finger and pointed to the moving clock in the room and he clock freezed.

"I can stop/ freeze something and can unfreeze it" Jessica said while unfreezing the clock.

Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon while Taeyeon looked at Jessica.

Jessica just looked at both of the and smiled.

After a few seconds of staring, Sunny suddenly came in and said "What's taking you guys so long? let's continue our game"

 

They went out to continue their game and the winning team is of course Hyoyeon's (Taeyeon Jessica,Seohyun) team as Hyoyeon always used her strength to win the match. When they are in the changing room, YoonYul (Yoona & Yuri) went to find Hyoyeon while the others are changing.

Yoona : "Hyoyeon. Do you have super power? something like super strength?"

Hyoyeon : "NO! obviously no?!" *awkwardly laughing*

Yuri : "Don't lie, I know'

,I know :)"

Yoona : "To tell you to truth, Yuri and I have super power too."

Hyoyeon : "REALLY?!... I mean... oh really?"

Yuri : "Yep! wanna see?"

Yuri and Yoona then demonstrated their powers to Hyoyeon

Hyoyeon: "okay then, I have super strength."

Yuri: "GREAT! All 3 of us have super power and is in the same class! Now we can be bestfriends"

Hyoyeon: "lol, I have no other options don't I :)"

 

They went back to class and started to talk among themselves.

After the incident, Yuri, Yoona & Hyoyeon became very good friends while Jessica, Taeyeon & Sooyoung became very good friends

Tiffany felt bored, so she decided to find someone to talk to, and saw Sunny and Seohyun was the only ones not talking.

Tiffany: "HI! can we chat? I'm bored."

Sunny: "Sure! I'm bored too"

Seohyun: "Sure let's chat and get to know more about each other while Mr Park is not here yet."

Tiffany: "I LOVE THE COLOUR PINK A LOT! what about you?"

Seohyun: "I like white colour. It is simple, plain and it represents purity and innocence. It.."

While Seohyun was talking halfway, she got cut by Mr Park as he called everyone to get back to their seats and prepare for lessons.

Everyone whined and refusingly got back to thier seats.While Mr. Park was teaching, they are doing their own things again and as expected, Seohyun was the only one listening to Mr Park.