008

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter8 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Truth Should Be Told![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seohyun walked in her room ,and lay her head on the desk .She wasn't feeling well at all .Suddenly she heard a knock on the door ,She stood up to open it .

Seohyun raised an eyebrow at the person standing in front of her "I saw Luhan......" Taeyeon cracked an eyebrow at Seohyun as Seohyun let out a sight ."Yoona is here and..............."

~~~

"What?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Taeyeon screamed when she heard Seohyun story ."Then ,Why did the two ran away to America?" Taeyeon asked "I don't know~" Seohyun raised her shoulder as in not knowing .

"I'm so damn confused right now!" Taeyeon said as Tiffany got in the room ."Ha? confused because of what?" Tiffany frowned as the two stood up and shoot her a look before going out of the room .

"Did i do something?" She asked her self as a big frown got it way to her face .


~~~


"Dr.S-seo ,I wanted to ask you something....." Seohyun nodded without moving her eyes from the file she was holding ,Which made Sulli more tense ,'Damn! Man up girl!' Sulli encouraged her self as she took a  deep breath to remove the stress away .

"About that pregnant women....." Sulli paused and gulped harder Seohyun raised her head from the file and looked at her .'Stange ,Why would she ask about Yoona?!' Seohyun though .

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter