004

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter4[/CONTENTID1]

 [CONTENTID2]They're here [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Next day :


Seohyun and Sehun woke up early to go to fetch their friends from the Airport .


"Where are they? It's already 10 A.M ,The flight landed two hours ago" Sehun growled as he looked at his watch .


"Seohyun? ,Sehun?" Sehun and Seohyun looked behind ,and  their eyes widen ,It was Their voices.


"U-unnie?" Seohyun shuttered as Yoona stood in front of her .


"Hey S-" Everyone eyes widen as Yoona put her hands on her cheeks that Seohyun just Slapped her on .


"Are you crazy?!!!!" Luhan shouted at Seohyun as he ran to Yoona side ,Seohyun just stood blinking as her tears fell with every blink.


"Are you okay?" Luhan asked Yoona as he looked at Seohyun with fierce eyes ,Suddenly he was sent to the floor with a hard punch on his face .


"You ,you dare to speak to her after what you and that did to her?!" Sehun shouted at him as he was about to punch him again ,when a hand stopped him .


"Oppa don't! ,They don't deserve ;Let's go home!" Seohyun said as she shoot the two one last look before walking away with Sehun .

 

 

 

Seohyun was in her room in the hospital when suddenly something puzzled in her buckets she quickly  ran outside the room ;and didn't notice her ringing phone .

 

 


"Why is she not answ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter