006

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter6 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Oh No![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Yah, unnie! ,stop!" Seohyun groaned ,as Taeyeon kept teasing her ."What ,I saw him looking at you several time ,tho!" Seohyun could only ,thank god for giving her that freaking unnie .

 

 

"One more world  ,and you're gonna sleep on the couch" Seohyun threatened her ,as Taeyeon gave her a puppy eyes . "You're so mean!" Taeyeon pouted as she gave Seohyun a look ."Mean is my nickname~"  Seohyun smirk at her unnie  ,before  getting on the bed ."Yeah ,yeah Meanie girl!" Taeyeon muttered as she got in beside Seohyun on the bed .

 

 

"Ha ,What did you said?" Seohyun asked as she turned to Taeyeon and gave her a scary look ,That made Taeyeon gulp hard ',Holy !' Taeyeon thought ."Nothing ,I said You're very pretty!" Taeyeon said quikle as she gave Seohyun a big fake smile ."I thought so ,goodnight" Seohyun said as she turned the other way ."Night!" Taeyeon said as she yawned and got under the cover .

 

 

Seohyun was about to close her eyes when she heard the loud snoring voice ,WTF?! she thought ."Unnnie ,Taeyeon unnie! ......Taeyeon!!!!" Seohyun tried every possible way to wake her up .but no, Taeyeon was the sleeping beauty after all!. And when Seohyun thought it's not going to get worse ,it did . Taeyeon started to shift her position on the bed and yeah she hit Seohyun a several time doing so . God ,Why do you hate me this much?!' Seohyun thought as she tried to remove Taeyeon leg which was on her belly.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon shifted again and this time she made Seohyun fall o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter