007

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter7 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]The Truth[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seohyun couldn't see the couple face because She was facing their backs ."Good morning ,Mrs.......?" Seohyun greeted as the couple turned her way ,and she wished they never did .

 

 

"Hello Seobaby!" Yoona said with a smirk smile .Seohyun froze in her place not knowing what to do ,Correctly what she felt .Annoyed ,Hurt ,Shocked or Happy because her sister is pregnant.

"We will begin the check up now ,so could you please lay down on the bed ;And mr.Xi if you want you could stay and see your baby " Seohyun said the last four words with a smirk as Luhan nodded and sat on the seat next to the bed .

"I'll stay " he said as he gave Yoona a smile ,which Yoona returned with a bigger one .

I'm not  the father ,Luhan wished he could say that .

"Great you won't miss your first child ,tho!" Seohyun said as she gave the two a smile ,tottely making them shocked as hell .

"It's not his child......" Yoona said after a long slinte ,as Luhan widen his eyes ."Yoona!" He said as Seohyun widen her eyes ,"If you're not the father ,then who is......." Seohyun could only gasp loudly as Yoona laughed a little .

"It's not him ,It's my finacee" Yoona said as Seohyun frowned widely ."Huh? Your finacee? ,But is not  he your......-"  Seohyun said as she pointed to Luhan who shook his head"Finacee? no way! ,He's only my friend...."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter