010

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter10 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]What Should I Do?![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seohyun was shocked by that she didn't do anything ,Luhan held into her right making her groan . He took the chance and slipped his tongue inside of .

"Seohyun what took you.........?" Sehun was cut off as he saw the sence in front of his eyes ,He felt like burning up ,and the next thing he knew Luhan was on the floor with a bleeding lips.

"Don't you ever lay a finger on her ,After what you have did! ;She was yours but you cheated on her so don't try to get her again when she's mine!" Sehun exploded on Luhan as he gave him one more bunch and pulled Seohyun ,Yoona was standing on the door way with shocked expression ,Sehun shoot her a look before pulling Seohyun out of the house .

~~~

During the trip ,no body dared to look .Seohyun just looked out of the window as she remembered what Sehun said .
'Don't you ever lay a finger on her ,After what you have did! ;She was yours but you cheated on her so don't try to get her again when she's mine!'
'Did he really meant what he said there?' Seohyun thought as she put her hands on her heart ,it was beating widely .'Did I.....? No way! ,I can't be falling in love with him!......' Seohyun then felt the car stopped ,but they didn't arrive .

"Why did you  st-?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter