012

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]I Know What You're Trying To Do![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seohyun together with the girls and boys ,waited outside the mall for Yoona and Luhan .

"Aigoo ,what took them that much?" Tiffany growled as her legs started to full numb from standing for more than an hour .Suddenly they saw a couple coming their way ,A girl dressed in a short knee lenght flower printed dress and a sunglasses and of course with high heels ,that matched the dress  ,while the boy was wearing a jeans with a white shirt and a hoodie ,with a black with white strapped shoes .

 

"I'm so sorry ,but there was a traffic jam." The girl apologized as she took her shades off ,before embracing the 2 tall girl ,as the short one squeezed her self between them .Taeyeon just stood there suddenly being interested with Seohyun´s hair .

 

"No hug for me?" Yoona pouted ,as she pointed to the guys and Taeyeon ,The guys hugged her with a smile before handshaking Luhan ,Taeyeon turned to look at Seohyun ,as the younger girl nodded with a smile .Taeyeon smiled slightly ,as she hugged Yoona and bowed to Luhan ,with such force of not trying to kill them .

 

"Hyun-" Yoona was about to call the younger girl ,when Seohyun thrown her self in the older girl´s hands ,making her back away a little due to Seohyun´s strong gasp ."I missed you." Seohyun said ,as she smelled the sense of her sister ,she smiled ,as it was the same sense she used to smell .

 

Yoona smiled widely ,as she eyed Luhan who was smiling slightly and Sehun who was frowning ."Unnie missed you too ,Hyunnie ." They broke the hug after a minute or two .Seohyun turned to look at Luhan before she bowed to him ."Aigoo ,Hyunnie! .Is this your way to great a friend?" Yoona tsked ,as Seohyun turned to a confused state .

 

"I have always greeted Luhan op- Luhan-shi this way ." Seohyun was about to say ‘Oppa’ but stopped midway ,as she relized it .Yoona grinned widely ,"See! ,you was about to call him oppa ,which you really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter