013

Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Chapter13[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]May The Best Man Win![/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Seohyun pushed Luhan with all of her force ,causing him to fall flat on the ground ."I...You......You're accepting a baby for heavens` sake ,I though you changed ,but you're still the same." she glanced at him for one more time ,and Luhan could see the hurt in her eyes .And she was about to leave ,but Luhan held her hand ,preventing her from doing so ."Seohyun ,please ,I'll explain everything to  you......Just give me a chance to explain!" Even thought he promised them not to tell ,he need to tell her ,he need her .

 

"Ten minutes and I'm leaving . You better give me a veiled reason or I promise you it'll be the last time you see me or Yoona!" Luhan gulped a little as he nodded at Seohyun ,she was giving him cold stares that didn't help him at all .

 

"I'll tell you everything............On that day we left-" Luhan was cut off as Yoona and Sehun beside her gave them a weird look ."What happened? Why are on the floor? And why are you sitting here? Did something happen?" Yoona shoot them with questions all at once .Not even giving them a chance to even matter a word .

 

"Calm down ,unnie ,it's nothing .Oppa just tripped over something while we were walking ,and he couldn't stand up so I let him rest for a minute!" Seohyun said with a reassuring smile ,as she gave Luhan a 'You-owe-me' look .

 

"Oh ,are you okay now?" Luhan looked at Yoona and smiled slightly as he stood up ,and was met by Sehun`s cold glare ."Let's go hyung ,since you're okay now." Luhan nodded as he walked with Yoona ,who linked her arm with his . 'Supporting' him while walking .

 

Seohyun was about to trail behind them when a hand stopped her ."Are you sure no thing happened? Because I don't believe you." Seohyun gulped but smiled widely at Sehun ."Nothing happened ,Oppa ,why would I lie to you?" Sehun still gave her a suspicion look ,so she pouted and did a thing Sehun never expected her to do ,she kissed him.

 

It was supposed to be a peck ,but it turned out to be more .As Sehun pulled her by her waist and brought her closer to him .He her lips asking for entering as Seohyun opened gladly .They kept kissing unaware of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter