Announcement - 12/7

SHINee Secret Santa 2014
Please log in to read the full chapter

The SHINee Christmas fun officially begins!

I will be posting the completed stories one by one in the order that they were recieved, starting tomorrow until Christmas Eve. I am currently going through them and doing minor grammar/spelling edits.

Several entries have yet to come in, and I'm hoping you guys get those submited SOON.

Super big thanks to all of you who participated! I really appreciate how most of you were aware of the deadline and worked hard to make sure to submit on time. (Some of you were even a week early - to you, a bigger thank you!)

I really appreciate the thanks I recieved from some of you for organizing this event. Your little messages really made my day. I am doing this for Shawols and it feels good to know you guys are enjoying the event :)

So! The first fic will be up in a few hours. I will be including my own personal comments to authors (who are to remain anonymous for now) and you all should comment as well! You all know how hard you've worked on these pieces and how good it will feel to get some feedback.

We are now either sitting back and waiting for the amazing fics to start coming at us, or finising up the stories that need to be turned in ASAP!

Enjoy~ / Work!

- KeyShawol

Please log in to read the full chapter