chapter 6

Crushing on my spouse

A/N: Look, I'm so bored that I decided to make a short update. I know I know... I should study and prepare for next year but I just can't. Please comment! Don't be a silent reader please. I don't bite >.<


 

Donghae wakes up to see a grey colour in his blurry vision. What the… Ouh, it’s Hyukjae’s shirt. His cheeks burn as he remembers about last night. He still remembers how Hyukjae’s heart beating like crazy last night. At least, Hyukjae doesn’t know that Donghae’s heart also did the same. Donghae feels a weight around his waist which turns out to be Hyukjae’s arm. Donghae smiles. Yes, they are moving a step! He stares at the sleeping figure in front of him – gosh, how can he be so alike with Eunhyuk?

It just that Hyukjae never smile, yeah he never does. Hyukjae suddenly wakes up, seeing an idiot handsome face in front of him. Since when do I ever share room with some stranger? Ouh, I’m married with him yesterday. Hyukjae mentally slaps himself again. How can he forget about yesterday? Pabo, Hyuk!

 

“Morning, Hyukkie~” Donghae sings.

 

“Ouh, morning Hae.” Hyukjae says awkwardly.

 

Silence…

 

“What are we going to do today?” Donghae asks, tilting his head cutely – well, in Hyukjae’s eyes.

 

Hyukjae shrugs.

 

“Wait, what time is it?” Donghae asks.

 

“8 a.m.”

 

“What?! God, I’m late for class~~” Donghae shouts and it hits Hyukjae too. They are late for class. Today is Monday for god’s sake.

Both of them take a quick shower – separately of course – and run downstairs. They are greeted by Madam Lee. “Boys, why are you so in rush?”

 

“We’re late for class, mom.” Donghae says, panting.

 

“Class? Ouh, no no no. You guys have something better to do today.”

 

“What?” Donghae asks in enthusiasm while Hyukjae blinks his eyes in confused.

 

“You guys should have a date, you know… to know each other better.” Madam Lee smiles with her words.

 

The two newlyweds nod, blushing like a high-school girl. God, this is embarrassing! At least, they have chance to know each other better today. Donghae is kinda excited for the date yet Hyukjae is so clueless as this is his first date. Ouh, why is he being such a nerd and geek? I mean, first kiss, first date, first crush! Ahh, Hyukjae feels that he’s so helpless but he needs to stay cool to attract Donghae’s attention.

 

“So, where are we going?” Donghae asks as Hyukjae starts to drive the car.

 

“I don’t know. This is my first date, you know.” Hyukjae answers, mentally slapping himself again. Stupid tongue!

 

“Your first date?! Woah, daebak.” Donghae says in amusement. I’m his first date?

 

“You choose the place then.” Hyukjae says, taking a glance at his crush. Anywhere with you is heaven, Hae.

 

“Let’s go to somewhere fun and make your first date as the best date ever!” Donghae speaks in full of determination which Hyukjae finds it cute.

 

They decide to go to Namsan Tower as both of them never go there. Yeah, it’s funny how they never go to Namsan Tower though they are both Seoul people. Donghae wants to ride the cable car but Hyukjae wants to walk instead. They play paper-scissors-rock to decide the path. Donghae wins. The idiot fish grins to the blonde male and drags him towards the cable car.

Hyukjae hates cable car as he’s afraid of height. He will look so uncool in front of Donghae then. Both of them enter the cable car and Donghae stares at his pale husband. Hyukjae seems so nervous. The cable car starts to move and Hyukjae quickly goes to Donghae, holding the brunette’s hand and closes his eyes. Donghae swears that scary Hyukjae is too cute. “Are you scared, Hyukkie?” He asks and Hyukjae can only nod weakly. Donghae somehow feels guilty but who cares? Cable car is fun!

Namsan Tower is full of people – mostly tourists and couples. Donghae asks Hyukjae to buy a padlock for them. Hyukjae complies, buying a white padlock.

 

“What should we write on it?” Donghae looks at Hyukjae.

 

“I don’t know…” Okay, Hyukjae knows, Donghae must be bored with him.

 

“Ouh, come on Hyukkie~~ Just say it. This is our first date.” Donghae cutely says.

 

Hyukjae remembers about him watching some romance movies with Sungmin. He sighs, he’s going to lose his cool image. “Give me the marker.” And Donghae quickly hands him the permanent marker. Donghae looks at padlock carefully. Ouh, Hyukjae’s handwriting is beautiful.

 

WGM, Hyuk <3 Hae. First date ever.

 

“That’s so cute, Hyukkie.” Donghae giggles and Hyukjae finds himself blushing again.

 

They runs to the roof terrace and widen their eyes in awe. There are lot, lot of padlocks. Couples always visit the terrace and attaching two padlocks to the fence as the symbol of their undying love. Donghae asks Hyukjae to take a selca together and the blonde agrees. They take some good selcas and decide to go to Twosome Café before they go to Teddy Bear Museum in the basement.

 

Caramel Latte and  iced Americano.

 

Hyukjae has order Caramel Latte for himself and leave the iced Americano to Donghae. Donghae starts to ask Hyukjae about himself. It turns out that both of them like sweet things but Donghae says that he can’t take sweet things too often and they really like to eat strawberry. Hyukjae decides that Donghae is really childish because his favourite movies are Finding Nemo and Iron Man. Hyukjae asks Donghae if he wants some of his Caramel Latte and the latter nods.

 

Indirect kiss.

 

“Hae, you got something at your mouth.” Hyukjae says, eyeing Donghae’s kissable lips. “What?” Donghae asks innocently and Hyukjae suddenly kisses him, he doesn’t even hesistate for a bit. Donghae’s shocked but accepts the kiss anyway. It feels so sweet. Both of them broke the kiss after a moment and Hyukjae answers, “it’s the cream.” But I wipe it away now. Donghae smiles, looking abashed. God, his husband is way too charming. Then, both of them hold hands during their visit to the teddy bear museum. Hyukjae swears to himself that Donghae is the most cutest in his eyes compare to those teddy bears.

 

It’s only the beginning of their date, I wonder what will it be at the end of their first date.