Prologue

Crushing on my spouse

*The bold sentences mean its English… like real English, not Korea.

 

“Aiden, you heard about it?”

“Yeah, I do. Nah, I don’t wanna think much. It’s nonsense.”

“Are you okay? You don’t look okay.”

“No, I’m not okay. Thanks for asking me, Andrew.” Donghae says sarcastically, turning his gaze towards the handsome man. Andrew Choi sighs, giving in. He knows how Donghae is. Donghae is sweet but it isn’t time to be sweet.

“Aiden, just let them be. Will you?”

“How can I?!” Donghae shouts.

“You need to relax. Hmm, a trip?” Andrew suggests. Donghae looks at him, unsure with the idea. “Or you can go to Korea. You know, meet your dad. It’s been a while.”

 

Donghae sighs; he does admit that he misses his father. They haven’t meet for quite some time. Maybe, Andrew is right. If he wants to go away, he really needs to go away. He doesn’t need all this hectic in London; he needs to book a flight to Korea.

 

“Andrew, let’s go to Korea!”

 

A smile plasters on Andrew’s face or should I call him, Choi Siwon. His dimples suit well with his handsome face. His buffy body and his board shoulder looks like he’s a bodyguard but he prefers to claim himself as Donghae’s guardian angel. Donghae doesn’t know which part of Siwon is angelic but Donghae can’t deny that Siwon is utterly handsome. It’s rather sad that Siwon is not his style. Yes, Donghae isn’t that straight and he is a big fan of K-pop boy band, Super Junior.

The handsome man has always be Donghae’s role model and big brother – except that Donghae already has his own big brother, who lives far away in the middle of Seoul city of Korea. Siwon books their flight and pack their things. Donghae can’t be more than excited. He texts his father, telling him that he will be back to Korea.

As they are on their way to the airport, Donghae can’t stop talking about how he misses everything in Korea. He really wants to eat Kimchi again and jjajangmyeon again. Siwon just chuckles at Donghae’s childish behavior. He hasn’t seen this part of Donghae for a long time. Well, that’s just a lie but Siwon does think that Donghae is getting matured.

 

“I wanna go to Super Show 6 and meets my prince Eunhyuk!” Donghae shouts.

 “I like Girls’ Generation better.” Siwon says.

“Ouh, you and your Girls’ Generation.” Donghae rolls his eyes.

“Says the one who fanboying over that monkey boy.” Siwon snorts.

“Yah! He’s not a monkey, he’s my prince.” Donghae defends his bias.

 

 

Donghae’s bias is Super Junior’s Eunhyuk. Siwon doesn’t know which part of that Eunhyuk is handsome – because he thinks that he’s the most handsome, what a joke. Yet Donghae likes him, to die for. He’s truly a fanboy. It’s probably impossible but Donghae has a wish to marry his bias – everyone wants to marry their bias (Including me.) Eunhyuk doesn’t even know him, they never meet each other. Eunhyuk doesn’t probably knows that he exists and he’s no different than any other fans.

 

After hours, they finally arrive at Korea. Incheon International Airport is full of people as usual. Donghae just follows Siwon like a lost puppy. His best friend surely knows what to do. He suddenly sees Siwon waving his hand to somewhat familiar people. He smiles and waves his hand too. It’s them.

 

Kyuhyun and Changmin.

 

Four of them are best buddies since middle school but they go on their own way when Donghae and Siwon decide to study abroad. He misses them so damn much. These evils always when he’s in middle school and Siwon sometimes joins them but they are the one who always protect him from the bullies and all.

 

“Kyuu~~” Donghae runs towards Kyuhyun and hug him tightly.

“Only Kyu? What about me then?” Changmin pretends to be sulking with his lips pouting.

“I miss you too, Max.” Donghae says.

“But he misses me more.” Kyuhyun smirks and Changmin rolls his eyes.

“Hey, does anybody miss me?” Siwon sulks, pouting – which doesn’t suit his handsome face.

 

The four of them laugh.

 

The journey home is full of talks as Siwon keeps asking about this and that. Changmin keeps whining about his hungry tummy. Aishh, that food monster. Donghae invites them for dinner and Changmin can’t be more than grateful. His parents welcome them, happy that Donghae has end his high school life in London.

They all had a family dinner – along with Donghae’s friends. Donghae’s Appa suddenly talks, “I already apply you to SNU(Seoul National University). Is it okay?” Donghae just nods his head as he knows that Kyuhyun and Changmin are attending the same university. He’s only 21 which means he only needs a year or two to graduate from college. “When will I start my lesson?” Donghae asks. Mr. Lee continues to inform him the details. Donghae is more than happy to know that Siwon is going to join him. They are all back together again!

 

Life in university has always been boring to Donghae – except during the lunch time. That one day, something unexpected happens.

 

Donghae is going to college as usual when he suddenly bumps into a stranger. It only takes him 3 seconds before his heart goes pounding like crazy. It’s love at the first sight. One eye contact, one glance in one second.

His face goes all red when he remembers about the incident again. He squeals like a girl, rushing to his class. He needs to tell Kyuhyun and Changmin about this. “Changmin-ah! Kyuhyun-ah! Good morning~~” Donghae cheers happily.

The two friends look at each other and stare at Donghae in disbelief. What’s wrong with Donghae today? Why is he grinning like an idiot? Is he sick? Or he has eaten something bad? Or maybe he has a weird dream last night? Donghae is just too different today.

“Morning, Hae! What’s up? What happen? You look so happy, cutie~~” Changmin asks as he pinches Donghae’s cheek for being too cute. “Ouch.” Donghae whines and pouts cutely.

“You do look happy, Hae.” Kyuhyun says calmly yet he’s smiling towards the grinning fish.

Donghae grins widely and admits, “I fall in love.”

 

Things are going crazier when Donghae and his family are having their dinner. Donghae is munching his food happily. His mom and his dad are exchanging gazes. “Aigoo, our Haehae. Seems that you’re so happy today.” His mom says.

“Did anything happen at school today, Haehae?” His father asks.

“Come on, just tell it to Hyung.” Donghwa, his older brother pokes his cheek.

Donghae, who’s done with his dinner, drinking a glass of plain water and says, “Omma, Appa, Hwa-hyung...”

The three of them pay attentions to Donghae.

 

“I wanna get married.”

 

 

A/N: Mianhe, I got no idea how to start the story. Do comment!