Final

Crushing on my spouse

A/N: I decided to bring the story to an end. Thanks for your support, readers! Your comments mean so much to me. Meet me at my other stories *shameless*


 

After some meeting and discussions, Donghae has decided to reveal about his marriage to public. Siwon is so busy for the press conference. They will hold a press conference at London, of course. Donghae doesn’t seem okay though, it is a big decision for his life. Hyukjae feels so guilty for everything though he’s nothing to be blamed at.

 

“Hae, are you sure about this?”

 

“Yes, Hyukkie.”

 

“But you’ll end your career.”

 

“It’s okay, I mean being a celebrity isn’t a part of my dream. But being a good wife to my lovely husband seems to be in my dream list.”

 

“That’s my Hae.” Hyukjae says, kissing Donghae again and again.

 

They are going to London for the press conference – which includes Siwon, Vice President Lee and the others. They are going to board the flight in another 3 hours. Donghae doesn’t look good in some certain way. He’s too pale and weak. He’s been throwing out since morning and it’s worrying Hyukjae so much. Siwon is also concerned about Donghae as his bubbly best friend seems to be spiritless.

Donghae leans towards Hyukjae, he feels so weak and tired. He closes his eyes, hoping that he’ll get an enough sleep later. Hyukjae his cheek gently. “Rest baby, rest.” Sungmin can’t help but to squeal at the couple. Who knows that the living corpse Hyukjae can be this caring? Hyukjae doesn’t even know why he is joining them.

 

Donghae just sleep during their hours of flight and Hyukjae can’t stop from glancing at his pregnant wife. He never let go of Donghae’s hand and he is addicted from the back of Donghae’s hand. Donghae is such an addiction. Things must be so hard on Donghae. Hyukjae sighs.

They arrived at the airport and there are lots, lots of reporters. They are taking pictures of Donghae and all. The flashes from their cameras really hurt Hyukjae’s eyes. He wonders how Donghae can stand all of these things. So that’s why Donghae is wearing the sunglasses.  Siwon and the security team are trying their best to control the situation. They eventually get into the car and headed off to their destination.

Hyukjae looks around him in awe. He never has been to London before. It was so different than his imagination. And there’s a banner of Aiden Lee for Korean Slim Fashion. He turns his gaze to Donghae, who seems to be completely exhausted. Donghae looks at him and smiles warmly. Siwon seems to be busy as his phone won’t stop ringing. Donghae sighs, looking at his never-ending-vibrated phone. Hyukjae takes Donghae’s phone away, saying that it’ll be okay. Donghae nods and smiles his toothless smile again. They finally get into their hotel and Donghae can’t be more than grateful. They are greeted by Kevin and Eli – who are representatives of Donghae’s company.

 

“Hey, Aiden. Long time no see.” Kevin says.

 

“Yeah.”

 

“You better get yourself some rest, you look wrecked.” Eli pats Donghae’s shoulder which isn’t amusing to Hyukjae.

 

“I know.”

 

“Well, see you tomorrow. It’s going to be a big day.”

 

Donghae rolls his eyes. “I hope tomorrow won’t come.”

 

“Dream on it, man.”

 

“Yeah, right. Okay, see ya.”

 

The two then leave and Donghae knows that Hyukjae probably has a lot to ask him. He wonders why they didn’t greet his husband. He shrugs it off, knowing that tomorrow is such an important day. Hyukjae wraps his arm around Donghae’s waist, heading to their room. “I won’t ask you anything, Hae. It’s okay. I understand everything.” Hyukjae says and Donghae kisses him again. As they get into their room, Donghae lies himself onto the comfy bed and Hyukjae joins him later.

 

“Tired?”

Donghae nods, snuggling closer to Hyukjae.

 

“Change your clothes before you go to sleep, Hae.”

 

“Okay…” Donghae lazily says. He gets up from the bed, taking his clothes from his bag and going to the bathroom. “I’m going to shower first.”

 

Hyukjae suddenly gets up from the bed, smirking. “You want to shower together?”

 

And Donghae can’t help but to smirk at his naughty husband.

 

 

The next day greets them and Donghae is so nervous. The press conference goes well though there are many bombard questions attacking him. Siwon and Vice President Lee have done a good job in answering them. Hyukjae just remain with his stoic face, hand never let go of Donghae’s while Donghae is trying his best to answer all the questions.

 

Why are you hiding your marriage?

 

What will happen to your career?

 

Is it a shotgun marriage?

 

Are you marrying your husband because of the scandal? Or because he’s the son of SendBill Korea?

 

Is it true that you’re pregnant?

 

“I’m sorry to my fans because of my marriage. I’m also sorry if my marriage causes a ruckus. I really love my husband and I don’t marry him because of the scandal or because he’s from a wealthy family. I don’t know what will happen to my career but I will continue with my study for the moment. And yes, we’re expecting. It’s been a month. I hope that you guys can support our marriage and wish us a happy family.”

 

 

Time flies and it is such a surprise that people take his marriage positively. His fans are happy for him and hope that he’ll back in his career. Donghae smiles, knowing that his life is getting better. He’s now 5 months in his pregnancy and he’s about to graduate from college soon. Hyukjae is going to graduate too and he’s already got an offer for a job. This really makes Hyukjae happy because he can support his family on his own soon.

Hyukjae feels so unfair because Donghae is using his money for the baby things – not that Donghae care. He wants to be a perfect husband and father to Donghae and their unborn child. Then, he knows that he’s still incapable to do that but he will, later in the future. He never fails to show up at Donghae’s appointment with the OB. The doctor said that their child is going to be a boy.

It is exciting the future parents. Donghae swears that Hyukjae can’t stop from smiling for hours after the news.

 

“Hae, have you think about the names?” Hyukjae asks.

 

“Hmm, what about Eunhae?”

 

“Eunhae? That’s such a girly name. But why Eunhae?”

 

“Because Eunhyuk plus Donghae equal to Eunhae.” Donghae jokes, waiting for Hyukjae’s reaction.

 

“What? No, I won’t agree. This is our child, Hae. Are you forgetting me?” Hyukjae pouts, that Eunhyuk brat is really something.  

 

“Course not. I’m just kidding. Well, you have anything in mind?”

 

“What about Lee Hyunwoo?”

 

“Hyunwoo? Hmm, that’s a nice name. I like it.”

 

“Do you like it, baby?” Hyukjae says, closing his ear to Donghae’s bump.

 

“He likes it, Daddy.” Donghae answers, laughing.

 

“I love you, baby but I love mommy more.”

 

“Aww, Daddy is so sweet. I love you too, Hyukkie.”

 

They both look at each other and kiss. Hyukjae suddenly remembers a question that Kyuhyun asked him days ago.

 

“What is Lee Donghae to you, Hyukjae?”

 

He chuckled softly. “Lee Donghae is my first for everything. He’s my first crush, my first love, my first date, my first kiss, the person who’s going to give me my first child. He’s my everything.”

 

“You pass. Please take care of our Donghae well.”

 

“It’s my Donghae. Mine.”

 

It isn’t wrong to be possessive towards your own spouse, right? Hyukjae smiles to Donghae and the latter smiles back to him. I’m Hyukjae and I have been crushing on my spouse till a point that I can’t stop from loving him. I love Donghae. Forevermore.

 


 

End.

 

Check out my new Eunhae fic, Walking.

Check out my other fics too. 

 

Thanks for everything. I love you