chapter 9

Crushing on my spouse

A/N: Annyeong~~ Look, I don't write coz I'm just a kid myself. Please comment~!! 


 

Donghae wakes up in the morning as his phone vibrates. There’s a message from Changmin. Donghae looks at the date, it’s been three months. Donghae stares at his wedding ring and smiles to himself. Hyukjae – who also just woke up – looks at Donghae and smiles too. “Why are you staring at your ring, Hae?”

 

“Nothing, Hyukkie… It’s just beautiful.”

 

“You’re beautiful.” Hyukjae mutters.

 

“I already know that!” Donghae says, laughing while Hyukjae rolls his eyes.

 

Hyukjae are planning for their 100th day anniversary – though he’s still looking for a suitable place to celebrate it. Shh, it’s a secret. Donghae doesn’t know about all this things and Hyukjae are hoping that Donghae will like surprise event. Donghae has said to him that he’ll be meeting with his friends after the class. This is the perfect timing for him to search for a good place. Funny fact about this couple is, they never say ‘I love you’ towards each other and Hyukjae is going to break the record soon.

Donghae gets up from his bed, going to take a quick shower when Hyukjae suddenly holds his wrist. “Where’s my morning kiss?” Hyukjae pouts.

 

Donghae laughs, “I’m not going to give any morning kiss, you stink.”

 

“Then let’s take a shower together.” Hyukjae smirks.

 

Donghae blushes, “You ert!”

 

“Ouh, come on. I have seen you for countless time, Hae.”

 

“Yah!” Donghae shouts as he goes into the bathroom, leaving the laughing Hyukjae alone.

 

Hyukjae smirks, knowing what will happen later. He just need to count till 3. 1,2…3.

 

“Hyukkie~!!” Donghae shouts.

 

Donghae must have noticed the love bites at his neck. God, this is so amusing.

 

Donghae feels a bit dizzy after shouting like that. His head feels heavy. Well, he isn’t well for these past days but it isn’t that serious. Just a minor headache and nausea. Donghae shook his head, quickly getting his shower. Donghae gets out from the bathroom to see a sleeping Hyukjae – waiting for Donghae makes him sleepy. Donghae wakes him up, telling him to take a shower. Then, he goes to the kitchen as it is a wife’s duty to prepare the breakfast.

The nausea hit him again as he’s cooking some egg scrambles. Donghae tries to hold it in but he really can’t stand the egg smell. That’s weird. Hyukjae suddenly comes towards him, giving him a back hug.

“I’m waiting for my morning kiss, Hae.”

 

“You’re so childish, Hyukkie~” Donghae says, still won’t give him the morning kiss.

 

“Says the one who cried watching Frozen.” Hyukjae mocks, waiting for his morning kiss.

 

“Hey, I just cry at the touching scene, okay.” Donghae pouts.

 

“Just give me my morning kiss already.” Hyukjae says, eyes pleading to Donghae.

 

Donghae chuckles before giving his husband a peck. Hyukjae pouts. “That’s just a peck.”

 

“Ouh, you already get more than that last night… and last last night and…” Donghae can’t finish his words when Hyukjae’s lips suddenly attack his lips.

 

And they share their passionate morning kiss together.

Breakfast is full of peace yet Donghae doesn’t have any desire to eat. Hyukjae notices this, of course, feeling concerned. He stares at Donghae. His wife doesn’t eat much lately, he’s losing weight. Donghae also looks pale which makes Hyukjae worried about him.

“Hae, are you okay?”

 

Donghae nods.

 

“You barely touch your breakfast, Hae.”

 

“I don’t feel like eating, Hyukkie.” Donghae’s tone slightly changes.

 

Hyukjae decides to shut up after hearing that tone of Donghae’s voice. After that, both of them go to their university, heading to their own class as they are taking different majors. Looking at the cheerful Donghae, Hyukjae decides that everything is okay. Maybe he’s a bit too protective over Donghae.

 

 

Kyuhyun barely sees Donghae because he’s been so busy with his study. Well, it’s a good thing. Kyuhyun sighs, staring at the piles of books in front of him. Why is he studying law again? Yeah, to be a lawyer. He never wants to be a lawyer but ‘no’ isn’t an option that he has. He’s Cho Kyuhyun after all. Everybody looks up at him. He needs to be perfect in everything due to his family reputation.

Living in a well-off family isn’t everything. In fact, Kyuhyun is tired of it. He’s been pretending all along. He’s fake. He’s chasing perfection to live. His sister has tried all her best to be on the top and she is. She is living successfully in Venice. It’s burdening him for god’s sake. He needs to be like her, he has to be like her. His dream? He doesn’t even know if he should have a dream. He never chase his own dream as he’s been chasing his parents’ dream. He shouldn’t have a dream. His friends have been a great support towards him – especially that Lee Donghae guy. Kyuhyun wants to give up on his dream like how he’s giving up on Donghae. God, Donghae again. Kyuhyun closes his eyes as he sighs again.

 

Kyuhyun is fake, living in pretend.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t know how he has been enduring with his life. He never let his rage out. Never. He’s used to it. His fake smile and sad eyes, it’s always there but people don’t tend to notice them.  He’s back to his study when a pair of arms suddenly hugs him from behind. He knows them.

“Donghae? What are you doing here?”

 

“Surprise! I miss you, Kyu~~ You rarely meet up with us.” Donghae pouts.

 

“I’m busy with my study, Hae.” Kyuhyun says.

 

“Ahh, you and your study…Come on! Chwang and Wonnie are waiting for us!” Donghae drags him out from the library, leaving the books scatter on the desk.

 

Kyuhyun sighs, knowing that he doesn’t have any choice but to follow this cute fish. He stares at Donghae. His best friend looks different. He looks pale and skinny. What? Does Hyukjae prevent him from eating or something? Damn, that Lee Hyukjae. He is about to ask Donghae some questions when the latter suddenly falls onto ground, tripping over his untied shoelaces.

Kyuhyun is so shocked by the sudden incident yet return to his sense in a split of second. Donghae doesn’t look okay.

“Hae, are you okay?”

 

“It hurts…” Donghae says weakly, clutching at his stomach.

 

Kyuhyun quickly picks his best friend up, bridal style. He’s running towards his car and rush towards the nearest clinic. Donghae is so much in pain and there’s something that Kyuhyun has been so sure about. They won’t be able to meet Changmin and Siwon today.

 

 

Hyukjae is walking around at MyungDong, looking for a perfect place for their dinner anniversary. He’s been there for an hour. Ahh, he should go to Itaewon instead. Hyukjae mentally curses himself for wasting the time. Everything is not right today. Today, he got mad by his lecturer for his imperfect assignment. Well, he doesn’t want to boast around but he never got mad by his lecturer till this horrible day. Then, his favourite strawberry milk was sold out by the time he got to the cafeteria. Today is so not his day.

And there’s a place that attracts his interest. He goes into the café and secretly admires the interior design. It’s a guest house and a café. 2 in 1. What a great business we got here. He suddenly sees something unexpected in front of him. What is the thing in front of him? Hyukjae’s eyes widen from his normal size. He really doesn’t know much about his wife.