chapter 10

Crushing on my spouse

A/N: Okay, this is so unplanned. Please don't get mad at me. Sorry ^^ 


“Well, there’s nothing wrong with him or the baby.” The doctor says to Kyuhyun.

 

“Baby?!” Kyuhyun and Donghae’s eyes widen.

 

“Yeah, you’re 4 weeks pregnant, Donghae-ssi. Ouh, you guys don’t know about it? Then, congrats. You guys are going to be parents.” The doctor says, patting Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

 

Donghae looks at Kyuhyun, hoping that Kyuhyun will say something but he doesn’t. Kyuhyun smiles to him – with that fake smile and sad eyes – and Donghae can’t help but to smile either. Kyuhyun stares at Donghae. Donghae’s eyes sparkle yet that glint of sadness is always there. The doctor gives Donghae some prenatal vitamin before they leave the clinic, going into Kyuhyun’s car.

Donghae can’t stop from spacing out then, hand on his stomach. It feels weird. There’s a living thing inside him. He just never expected it. This is so sudden yet he can’t deny himself from saying that he’s not happy. This is such a mixed feeling. He wants to cry but he doesn’t want to know whether it will be tears of happiness or vice versa. He wonders how he’s going to tell Hyukjae about their baby.

 

“Hae, you okay?” Kyuhyun asks.

 

Donghae nods. He doesn’t know what to say.

 

“Well, aren’t you suppose to tell Hyukjae about this good news, Hae?”

 

“No~~ I wanna make a surprise.” Donghae pouts.

 

“By the way, what should you do  with… you know.”

 

“I haven’t think about it yet.” Donghae says. Lots of things rush into his mind.

 

Kyuhyun doesn’t want to argue about it. He knows that Donghae has a lot to think. About Hyukjae, about the baby. Kyuhyun sighs. He sends Donghae home, going to Siwon and Changmin. They need to talk especially with that Choi Siwon. There’s a lot of things that they need to talk about.

 

 

Hyukjae looks at the life-size stand once again. It was signed by Aiden Lee. Hyukjae blames himself from being such a gramp that doesn’t know much about these celebrities. He google the name and the shock really hit him hard this time. Reality bites.

 

Aiden Lee Donghae – London rising-star!

 

The multi-talented star Aiden Lee!

 

Runaway fashion show with Aiden Lee!

 

Aiden Lee and Emma Watson take a picture together at Cannes Film Festival.

 

It was so much for Hyukjae to take. He really doesn’t expect this. God, this is beyond expectation. I mean, your wife is a superstar? A celebrity? This thing is surely far from his imagination. It just rarely happen in anyone’s life! He looks at Donghae’s profile.

 

Aiden Lee Donghae is an English-Korean actor, singer and model. (Age 21) His first debut at the 17 years of age for ‘Daddy’s girl’ drama. His debut film ‘The Youth: Rumour’ has become a blockbuster movie of the year. At the years of 19, he co-starred in Taiwanese drama ‘Skip Beat!’ with Ivy Chen. He then released a mini album ‘Still You’…

 

Donghae is a big person after all this long. Hyukjae looks at his wife’s Instagram and Twitter. God, this guy has over 4 million followers! Ahh, why didn’t he care about these before? And for god’s sake, Donghae even became a model for his father’s company! His head spins with the sudden information. No, he can’t stop now. He needs to know more about Donghae.

 

Aiden Lee was spotted at Super Junior-Super Show 5.

 

Okay, that’s so his wife. That Eunhyuk’s fanboy. Ughh. Hyukjae rolls his eyes in annoyance. This Eunhyuk guy is his biggest rival after all. And there are some articles that interest him the most,

 

Scandal: Aiden Lee and Sandara Park are dating?!

 

Aiden ends his career?!

 

Hyukjae is full of mixed feeling. He feels like he’s no other than Donghae’s fans. Crushing on a celebrity. God, that’s so cliché. Just then, he remembers how he and Donghae suddenly got married. Is it because of the scandal? Ouh, how pathetic he is. With all of the fame, he’s sure that Donghae just used him for the scandal’s sake. When everything is over, that lovable man of his will probably leave him. Alone.  Hyukjae feels so betrayed. How could Donghae do this to him? And they are married for god’s sake! This is too much for Hyukjae.

His hand quickly dials a number. Sungmin-hyung. Hyukjae grits his teeth.

 

“Yoboseyo!”

 

“Hyung…” Hyukjae broke into tears.

 

“W-what the matter, Hyuk?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about Donghae?” Hyukjae asks, his voice is a bit shaken.

 

Sungmin is so shocked to hear that shaken voice of Hyukjae’s. No, Hyukjae has never been like this. Sungmin doesn’t even know how to answer the question. He thought that… He thought that… Hyukjae already know about Donghae. Aishh, why don’t he notice that Hyukjae is such a gramp?! That blonde only cares about himself.

 

“Hyuk, it just that…” Sungmin stops as he is out of words.

 

“W-why didn’t he tell me about this?”

 

“I’m sure that he has his own reason.”

 

“I wanna go home. I can’t face him right now.”

 

And Sungmin is so speechless.

 

 

Donghae is waiting for Hyukjae to come home. That’s weird. Hyukjae has never late before. Donghae really wants to call Hyukjae that badly and tells him the good news. Maybe he should wait a bit longer. He waits and he waits but Hyukjae doesn’t get home that day and so is the next day.

He calls the blonde for countless times and the other doesn’t even bother to pick up his call. Donghae begins to worry about Hyukjae. This is so not his Hyukkie. Bad Hyukkie, bad Hyukkie. His phone suddenly vibrates, there’s a message from Sungmin.

 

From: Minnie-Hyung

Hae, I think you need to tell Hyuk about everything.

He just finds out about you.

 

Donghae sighs. He’s the bad one after all. He places his hand onto his stomach. It seems that there’s something more important to tell your Daddy, baby. He doesn’t know how to face his husband now. He calls the taxi as he can’t drive, going to the Lee mansion. Guilt washes his heart for not revealing the truth any sooner.

The mansion feels so empty and Donghae feels himself so little for being there. He needs to meet Hyukjae and settles all this misunderstanding. He needs to tell Hyukjae about their baby too. He walks into Hyukjae’s room and sees Hyukjae staring outside the window.

 

“Hyukkie?” His voice is so tiny.

 

Hyukjae turns around. His cold eyes lock with Donghae’s gaze.

 

“I’m sorry for everything.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me about yourself?” Hyukjae asks, his voice is barely heard.

 

“Because… you said that you hate celebrities. I-I don’t want you to hate me, Hyukkie.” Tears start b in the brunnette’s eyes.

 

Fake.

 

“I feel like I’m so stupid, Hae. Stupid.” He wants to rage out.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

“I-I…” Hyukjae doesn’t know how to describe his feeling.

 

“I love you, Hyukkie.” Donghae confesses.

 

Hyukjae is stunted by that sudden confession. It’s not an act. He pulls Donghae into his embrace, kissing his soft lips and wiping those tears on Donghae’s face. Hyukjae knows that he will hear a long explanation from his wife later.

 

“Mind to tell everything, Hae?” Hyukjae asks after he broke the kiss.

 

Donghae nods. He loves Hyukjae after all.