Team Lee

The Tragic Flaw

TEAM LEE

 

“So what’s the plan?” L. Joe asked.

We’re here at the living room. He’s sitting on the couch opposite mine. It’s Sunday and we chose to stay at the house. I don’t have plans on going out. I don’t know with this punk in front of me. Changjo went out so it’s just the two of us here at the house.

“I told you, I have no idea. What’s your plan?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I’ve never courted someone before.” He frowns.

“So what are we going to do then? Both of us have no idea.” I asked.

“Actually, I already thought of something. You just have to do it for me.” he said and smiled at me.

“Okay, what is it?” I asked curious. So my role here is Cupid huh?

“I haven’t decided yet but I’ll inform you when everything is set.” He replied.

“Okay, when are we going to start your plan?” I asked.

“Our plan.” He corrected. “Tomorrow.” He continued.

“Okay.” I nod and he stood up.

“Let’s go grab our lunch?” he said and I stood up.

“Okay. I wonder what Changjo prepared before he left.” I murmured.

“Like I’m going to eat it.” He said as we made our way to the kitchen.

“You’re still not okay?” I asked and shot him a look.

“I don’t know with him.” he answered and opened the fridge.

“Why don’t you talk to him and settle everything?” I asked. Seriously, they have to settle things between them.

“Like he’s going to listen to me.” he replied nonchalantly. Seriously? Heol.

“I think one of your issues is your pride.” I said and cocked my head. He looked at me and smirked.

“How about macaroni salad?” he asked and showed me the bowl he’s holding. I smiled and nod. He took two plates and two spoons. For him and for me. He placed my plate in front of me and put servings of the salad, he also did the same to his. He took two glasses and filled it with orange juice. He gave the other one to me.

“To the success of team Lee.” He said raising his glass.

“To the success of team Lee.” I said and did the same.

“Cheers.”

“Cheers.” And we clink glasses.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A/N

I owe you guys this one. I’m sorry for the late and short update. You know, it’s hard to balance studies and career. Career? LOL. It's writer's block actually. Anyway, thank you so much for reading this. ^____^

 

D x