Your Roomiez

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

                                                                                                                  

A/N: That's what you looked like and the second picture is of you as a boy ... ^^ (He's from Super Nova! XD)

"Annyeonghase-" He looked at you widely. For some odd reason he felt shy towards your appearance. You bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Cheoeun Oh you imnida...I'm a new student. Please ... take care of me well." You avoided his gaze and kept bowing.

"Uh come in ..." He lead you across the room. Then at an empty bed he told you that this bed was yours. It was a really nice looking bed. Better than your own at home. "How many other guys are here?" You asked the mysteriously quiet guy.

"12 of us ... plus you." He infasized the 'you' part. Then he smiled. You blushed a bit.

"Um .. what's your name?" You asked  feeling shameful.

"Omo! I'm sorry. Lee Sungmin imnida. He said while shaking your hand the 'American' way. You giggled inside. You realized that he's the famous Lee Sungmin of Super Junior.

"Kyaaaaaaa!!~ My chingus and I WORSHIP your band Op-" You stopped yourself realizing your fangirl instincts kicked into overdrive. You can't expose yourself. Well ... not 'yet' anyways. "I mean Hyung ..." You corrected.

"Chin-cha? Really?" He asked for clarification.

"Ye!" You replied bubbly.

"Hyung I-" Out walked a cute, bubbly Eunhyuk with a towel wrapped around his waist and the shower water dripping down his body. You blushed MAJORLY.

"Omo! Mianhae!" Eunhyuk bowed at your presence. He also felt really shy for being half in front of you. "Cheoeun Lee Hyukjae imnida .. Just call me Eunhyuk .." He said avoiding your stare.

"A-ah ... Oh you imnida." You bowed 90 degrees again.

"Yah Eeteukkie Hyung! Come take a look! ..." Sungmin called out as the beautiful Leeteuk walked out.

"Nae Minnie?" He loitered against the wall and scanned you up and down. "Cute." He smiled sweetly and flipped his hair out of his eyes. His dimples showed.

"Yah! Everyone! Come meet our new roommate: Oh you ssi! Pali! Pali!" Sungmin shouted. Everyone piled into the living room area.

"H-Hyung .. may I change first?" Eunhyuk said shyly. He felt extremely awkward.

"Omo! Of course Hyukkie." Sungmin blushed. "Everyone .. this is Oh you ssi. He's our new roommate. Treat him with care mmm??" Sungmin concluded.

"Nae!" Everyone chorused.

"How old are you?" Kyuhyun asked curiously while approaching you.

"I-I'm 14 ..." You replied.

"Wooooooowwwww!~ You're so young!! You're a freshman right?" He asked in amusement.

"Uhh .. ye." You felt sort of bad that you were younger than everyone else. Only you were a freshman in high school. "What grade are you all?" You managed to ask.

"Omo! 6 of us are Juniors ... the other 6 are Seniors." The cute and almighty Kangin said.

"I see .." You were majorly red because you were standing in front of Super Junior. THE Super Junior.

"Welcome to A.N.G.E.L.S!!" Donghae cheered.

"Gamsahabnida Op-anie ... Hyungs!! .." You stuttered. You're still not used to calling them Hyungs yet ...

"Where should we go first?" Kibum pondered.

"Let's show him the Music Theatre!" Heechul suggested. "You don't mind .. right?" He eye smiled you and grabbed your hand. You almost fainted.

"A-anie! Kkattja! Let's go go go!" You piped in. They all started heading out the door. You saw a lonely Yesung sitting on his bed with his notebook in his lap. You sat next to him.

"O-Hyung? Aren't you coming?"

"Anieyo. Y-you go ahead you ssi...I'm just writing a poem .. that's all." He insisted.

"Ooos! Can I see?" You ignored his offer as you took the notebook from him. You read it aloud:

"ANGELS OF WISDOM ..

ANGELS OF CARE ..

WHY DO WE BOTHER ..

WITH SUFFERING AIR??

THERE'S GOOD .. AND THERE'S BAD.

THERE'S LEFT AND THERE'S RIGHT ...

THERE'S HAPPY AND SAD ...

AND THEN THERE'S DAY AND NIGHT.

WE FIGHT FOR OUR BELIEFS.

WE FIGHT FOR OUR DEATH.

WE FIGHT FOR GOOD DEEDS...

WE FIGHT FOR FAITH.

IN THE END....

BAD ANGELS ARE BAD ...

AND GOOD ANGELS ARE GOOD.

UNTIL THE SEEKER SAYS OTHERWISE.

OR SAYS WHAT TO DO."

"Whoooowww!! You're really good Hyung!" You praised.

"Gomawo Oh you-ah. Kaja. Mmm?" He offered you his arm.

"Mmm. Nae!" You linked arms with him and you both tried rapidly finding everyone else in the Music Theatre. You finally made it. Yesung opened the door, and you were shocked to see the inside of the Music Theatre. It's a huge stage with lots of rows of seats. Like a play theatre ... only 10x bigger.

A/N: Kind of like the one you see above! ^^