He's MINE!!

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

Author's Note: Kekekeke Sungje of Supernova again ... ^_~ I hoped you enjoyed my update! XD

You stood there awkwardly ... What were you supposed to do next? You sang .. twice .. so now what? Just then Yesung approached you.

"Whoooooaaaa! Oh you ssi! You are a really good singer!! Have you thought about entering the big showcase this year?

"Sh-showcase?" You asked while tilting your head to the right.

"A-ah ye. The showcase is when you perform your talent .. and EVERYONE .. including parents and friends .. get to come." Sungmin added.

"Plus it's worth half of your grade .." Ryeowook said doubtfully.

"You can perform a solo ... or-" Kyuhyun started.

"A DUET!" They all said together while tugging on your arm.

"Uhh ... op-I mean hyungs ... I might do a solo ... but thanks for considering me!" You said trying not to hurt anyone's feelings.

"AWWWWHHHH.." They all whined. You giggled. They are so cute!

"So anyways ... where shall we go next?" Kibum asked again.

"Ooos! Let's show her around campus!" Eunhyuk suggested.

"But I wanted to show you ssi around!!" Sungmin whined. He even stomped in place like a 4 year old.

"Ainyo!! I want to!!!!!" Ryeowook counter-attacked.

"What if I want to more than you do?? Hmmm?" Kyuhyun stepped between them and bragged.

"I won't let you!" Sungmin preached. "He's MINE!! Back off!"

"Hyuuuuunnnnnngggg!! That's not fair!! I think you ssi can choose for himself. Right you ssi?" The three of them turned to face you. However, you had already disappeared with Yesung. Everyone was too busy being distracted they hadn't noticed that you already left with Yesung.

"Aish. Sorry for their child ish behavior .." Yesung said.

"A-anieyo. It's okay. I've never had people fight over me before ..."

"Really? Because you look like the type that would have LOTS of girls fighting over you." Yesung smiled.

"Ah .. chin-cha? You think I would be one of them?"

"Well sure. You are pretty adorable." He ruffled your hair. You couldn't help but smile at him. What he said really reached your heart. I guess you really COULD pull off being a guy. You know ... as long as nobody got too close to you ... You especially hoped that you wouldn't be asked to swim .. or shower together with others ... otherwise .. you'll be doomed.

"So that's the cafeteria .. and that's the gym .. and that's the hang out area ... and that's-" Yesung was pointing and showing you everything on campus. Just then his cellphone rang. "Mianhe. I have to take this." He flipped open his cellphone. "Yeobeosayo?"

"Yah!!! Where are you guys?!?! How could you leave with MY dongsaeng??"

"You're dongsaeng? Minnie ... he's ALL of ours' dongsaeng .. babo." Ryeowook replied.

"Yes. It's not like you can imaginably own him Minnie." Kyuhyun argued.

"Says you Cho Kyuhyun!! Mehrong!!"

"Guys ... would you stop it? This is EXACTLY why we left ..."

"Yeobeosayo? Yesung ssi? It's Leeteuk. Where are you guys? ... YAH!! Will you three stop fighting over you ssi?! He's not even here!! Aigoo. Mian Yesung ssi. Where was I?"

"You asked where we are Hyung ..."

"Ah yes. So ...?"

"I'm showing you ssi around campus. Since the three were acting so child ish..."

"Me?! Child ish?? That's absurd Hyung!! I'm a cute, innocent, fluffy bunny!!" Sungmin shouted hearing Yesung's response.

"Yes! I'm not child ish either!!" Ryeowook whined.

"Nor am I!" Kyuhyun added.

"Right ..."

"HYUNG!!"

"Mianhae. Well got to go. Goodbye, I'm hanging up now!" Yesung hung up on them all. He was getting head aches due to their loudness.

"Are you alright?" You asked Yesung as you helped him sit down.

"I-I'm alright. Come. Let's get back to the dorms .. shall we? I'll even help you unpack."

"Gamsahabnida!" You bowed and ran after him as he was far ahead. Then you ran into an unexpected someone. Uh oh.