Absent-minded

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

You walked back to your dorm with Yesung. You were shaking in fear and a quick tear escaped from the corner of your eye. You wiped it up immediately before Yesung could see it. You both ended up sitting on his bed. He was in deep thought as he studied your hand. He also mumbled something. He didn't look to happy about this. He got out his hand phone and called the others.

"Yah! Eeteukkie Hyung? This doesn't look too good. Can you all meet us here at the dorms?"

"Omo! What happened? Is she okay ...?" Yesung put his hand over the receiver and looked at you ... then at your hand. He bit his bottom lip and returned to the conversation.

"H-he's okay ... just come quick. Araseo?" Then Yesung went off to the bathroom. He didn't want you to hear the rest of it. "Hyung ... I think she's been burned by them ... this isn't a good sign. I'm worried. Jebal ... please .. pali!"

"A-araseo Yesung-ah. We'll be there soon. Just keep her occupied ... and whatever you do ... don't let her discover the truth. Well, not yet anyways." Just then someone snatched the phone away from Leeteuk.

"YAH! Yesungie?? What's wrong?! Is he okay?? Did something happen?! Oh no ... I can't let my little girl-I uh ... mean little boy get hurt by one of ... you know..." It was Sungmin. Worried as ever. For some odd reason all of Super Junior knew something ... that you didn't. What was it? And why is it .. that some of them mistakenly call you a girl? What exactly was going on here?

"Sungmin-ah! Calm down. Everything's okay. Just get over here. Mmm?" With that Yesung hung up and left the bathroom. He saw you lying down on the bed passed out. You didn't even realize you were fast asleep. So many things raced your mind when Yesung left ... and then all of a sudden, you ended up in a deep sleep.

"Everything will be okay you-ah. We are your guardians ... and we'll take good care of you. I promise."He tucked you in snug, as he whispered that phrase to you. He then kissed your forehead to make you feel comfortable. Without even realizing it, you smiled in your sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yesung-ah! Open the door jebal!" It was Leeteuk and the others outside the door. Yesung shushed them and lead them inside. "So what exactly happened..?" Yesung grabbed your hand gently and quietly ... while showing the others your mark.

"Omo! It's worst then we thought!! Sh-she .. I mean he was touched! By .. by-" Ryeowook panicked.

"Demons." Yesung simple replied. A hint of anger was shown in his voice.

"What do we do now?" Siwon said worriedly.

"What can we do? All we can do is simple give the girl ... I mean boy ... some space. you-ah .... needs some rest. All we can do is pray. For safety. For sanctuary. Nothing more to it." The evil maknae Kyuhyun spoke up.

"Are you sure Kyu? We can't do anything else?" Sungmin plead. Hoping to find another answer.

"Well ... according to the guide book-"

"Oh my gosh! Really Kibum?! Really? You want to refer to that book ... at this moment?" Heechul shouted.

"Mianhae Hyung ... but it states that ... if she finds out on her own ... things will go back to normal. But she HAS to find out on her own. We can only give hints. If we tell her the truth or help her more than we should ... she could be handed over to them ..." Kibum said in one breath.

"So ... if she finds out the truth ... with help ... and guidance...everything will be okay?" Hankyung questioned. Kibum nodded.

"So let's do it!" Donghae and Eunhyuk strived.

"I guess it's up to us now...what if she finds out ... but something goes wrong?" Kangin wondered.

"Aish! Kangin-ah! We mustn't think like that!~ Only positive thoughts you pabo!!" Leeteuk scolded while bopping Kangin on the head. He rubbed it. 

"Owwwwhhh appeo."

"Well, if the case were to happen ... she would be in great danger..." Kibum said a bit worried. They all looked at him in wide eyes of concern. They better prepare for the worst.

~~~~~~~~~~

(Your dream)

You were wearing a white dress. Which was weird because you were posing as a guy at this school. You were sitting down on your bed. You looked at the clock and it wasn't moving at all. Hmmm? What's that about? Then you saw Super Junior in front of you. Not the normal Super Junior that your used to ... oh no. They had wings. Not just any type of wings ... but white wings. Pureness. They looked like angels. They were angels. They were standing right in front of you. You reached out your hand trying to touch one of their wings .. but you were too scared to. Then Sungmin came close to you. He held you close. His wings were wrapped snug around your whole body. You felt safe in his arms. Like nothing could harm you. Then in the blink of an eye ... you guys were up in the sky. Looking down at the rest of the world. It was truelly beautiful.

"Where are we? What are we doing up here? What's going on?!" You shouted. Sungmin just smiled at you. Ignoring all your questions.

"Shhhh. Everything's okay now." He whispered. With that you almost slipped from Sungmin's grip, and you slowly started to fall. You screamed. Wondering what would happen next. Then whhooossshhh. You were safe again.

"Don't worry. We would NEVER let you fall." Sungmin said brightly. You were back in his arms with Super Junior surrounding you two. It was so vivid and real it didn't feel like a dream at all.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Huhhhh!" You gasped for air as you awakened from your sleep. It was already morning the next day. You noticed that everyone else was asleep. You decided to get up and walk around. You know, clear your head of all thoughts at the moment. "I should probably make breakfast for them..." You said quietly to yourself. You went into the kitchen. "Now what should I prepare for them .... hmmmm..." You rubbed your chin, thinking real hard. "Aha! I know just the thing..."