A Sudden Disturbance

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

BAM!

You walked right into a tall ish guy. He looked tough. Not too tough like Kangin .. but tough enough. You stared at him in awe. You slowly made your way up to his chest to his face. He was taller than you for sure. It was the famous, cute-and-bubbly, G-Dragon. Your mouth gaped open.

"Mianhaeyo!" You shouted. You bowed about six times. You felt so shameful. You were in the presence of THE G-Dragon from Big Bang. "Oh you imnida ..." You dusted him off since you bumped in to him first.

"Anie .. It's fine." He smiled and flipped his beautiful long hair out of his eyes. "G-Dragon imnida. You're the new guy .. right..? I've heard A LOT about you.." He smiled again. This time it looked a little bit off to you. Something didn't feel ... right ... eh but you shrugged it off anyways. It's G-Dragon for goodness sakes! : )

"Ch...chin-cha??" You stuttered. He nodded cutely.

"Nae. Of course! Want to go for a walk..?" He grabbed your hand before you answered. You just let him lead you wherever because you were still taken by his magnificent appearance. He's just too cute!! Kyaaaaa!! ~ (^__^)

"Wh-where are we g-going..?" He didn't answer but you could feel yourself strangely getting hotter. You started faning yourself with your sweatshirt. Couple drops of sweat ran down your forehead. Why were you getting this sudden urge of heat when you were with him..? What was going on anyways? Didn't he just want to play with you? So why does everything feel so off of a sudden..?

"Yah!!! STEP AWAY from him ... G-Dragon-ah!!" Yesung scolded. Just then you remembered that Yesung ssi was supposed to take you back to the dorms. Instead you found yourself sweating .. just by touching G-Dragon's hand .. in fact .. he was actually burning your hand ... you pulled your hand away and stood next to Yesung. You looked down at your hand. You saw a little burn mark engraved in your hand..

something like this ... but way smaller. It stung real bad. You tightened your wrist with your other hand and winced in pain. What was going on?? If Yesung hadn't stepped in .. and saved you .. what would've happened? Yesung pushed you behind him.

"Yah! Don't take her away from me!! She can BE on ourside too you know ... that mark proves it." He pointed at your hand and smiled proudly. He let out a small giggle. "Don't hide the fact that you KNOW .. we can touch him too." You were so lost and confused. What exactly were these two talking about? Did G-Dragon give you that mark?? 

"This ISN'T OVER ...!" Yesung threatened. He dragged you away safely back to the dorms. "Are you okay? Appeo?" You nodded then shook your head. He took out holy water and poured it on to your mark. It slowly faded. It was still visible .. but only a tiny bit. You thanked him.

"Gamsahabnida." You also hugged him due to how scared and worried you were. He smiled and hugged you back.

"You're welcome."