Music Class

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

A/N: Hehehe >< this is Kim Dong gun!~ Aint he adorable? I think he is. He's supposed to represent you~ Enjoy!

After breakfast, they helped you with the dishes and started preparing for classes. You were nervous. What if nothing goes right today? What if you're alone in most of your classes? You needed their guidance..

"you-ah .. gwenchana..?" Donghae asked studying your worried face. You fluttered your eyes and snapped back to reality.

"O-oh..? A-ah ye. I'm okay."

"Are you sure..?" The questionable Eunhyuk spoke for Donghae. Those two were really close. Eunhyuk studied you too.

"Hmm .. he doesn't seem to have a fever .. yet." The gentleman-like Siwon said as he pressed his backhand to your forehead delicately. You crossed your eyes in order to see his hand. They all giggled.

"OMO!!! He's just tooo cuteeeee!!!! Pleasssseeeeee can I keep him???" Sungmin pouted, dieing at the sight of your effortless aegyo.

"Aigoo." Yesung scowled. He pushed Sungmin's head with his index finger. This caused the adorable bunny to rub his head in comfort.

"Mwoh..? What did I do...?" Sungmin whined like a 7-year-old.

"Anyways .. what class do you have you-ah..?" The nerdy Kibum quoted. He pushed his glasses closer to his face.

"M-me..? Oh .. I uh .. have Music class next .. with Kim Ssaesongnim." You said reading off of the schedule that you got.

"ASA!!!~~" Five members cheered happily. The rest groaned. You were their prized possesion. ^^

"Mm..? Waeyo?" You asked curiously. The five members faced you.

"you-ah, you're in our class!~" They sang. The five members were: Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Kibum, and Yesung.

"Mianhae you-ah .. you must be annoyed by the fact that you'll have all these kids in your class.." Yesung joked. He ruffled Ryeowook's hair. He smiled a chinky smile. It was nice.

"Yah! Who are you to call me childish??" Sungmin counterattacked.

"Oh! We aren't kids! Hyung! Waeyo..?" Ryeowook added.

"Aish .. do I look like a kid to you??" Kyuhyun piped up.

"Ye!" Yesung said strongly in a type of joking way. He cracked a smile. The three kids started getting futless.

"We're not annoying kids .. are we .. you-ah? .." The innocent Ryeowook blinked cutely. You felt sort of on the spot ..

"A-anieyo.. Op-I mean .. Yesung Hyung's just .. joking. He sincerely loves you all." You said as a cover up. You winked at Yesung, who just giggled silently to himself.

"Yay!!!~" The three sung merrily skipping off to their rooms. Kibum followed after them.

"Aish .." Kibum messed up his hair in frustration and went in to his room to change.

"So .. you'll be okay with them .. right..?" Yesung stated.

"Kurom. They're adorable. Don't worry, Hyung." You said slightly pushing Yesung in a playful way.

"Haha. Araseo. You did good kiddo." He ruffled your hair this time. You just laughed along.

"Haha. Yah!"

[Moments later]

"you-ah!~ Kaja!~" Sungmin said while offering his arm. Ryeowook and Kyuhyun did the same. You ignored them all and just started walking. They were shocked so you chuckled at their actions. You started walking by Kibum and Yesung. The three were in the back.

"Wait for us!~" Ryeowook pouted.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun shouted.

"Aish .. and they call US childish..??" Sungmin shook his head in disappointment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright class .. settle down. We have a new student at campus. Please welcome, Oh you ssi." Kim Ssaesangnim said while gesturing the attention to you. You felt awkward and shy.

"you ssi!~ You can come sit by us .." Your jaw dropped in amazement. No fricken way. It .. It was .. C-C.N. Blue! Another band that you loved and worshiped as a child! Kang Minhyuk .. just talked to you. Omo!

"Omo. A-annyeonghaseyo. A-aren't you C-C.N. Blue..?" You stuttered and blinked rapidly.

"Mm? Oh! Ah .. ye!" Jonghyun said realizing that they were the famous band.

"Annyeong! We are C.N. Blue!~" The said in unison. You blushed slightly .. embracing their awesomeness. You were in heaven.

"So .. Oh you ssi ..? Am I right..?" The ulzzang, Younghwa said. You smiled and felt honored.

"N-nae Op-anie .. Hyung!~" You corrected again.

"Isn't she pretty guys ..?" Minhyuk awknowledged. You blushed again, not realizing he said 'her' instead of 'him.'

"G-gamsahabnida.." You replied shyly while fiddling with your hands.

"Aigoo .. you ssi! Are you going to be doing the huge showcase this year..? You should definately go for it!" Younghwa recommended. You bowed slightly.

"Ch-chincha..? Well .. I dunno .. I don't think I'm that good .." You answered modestly while rubbing the back of your neck.

"Yah! You should sample your voice for us!~" Jungshin suggested. The other members got excited. "Right..?"

"YE!~" They agreed.

"Well .. I guess so. A-araseo."

You set your things down and started singing: Ramyeon King-Milktea They were taken by your amazingly sweet voice. Somehow everyone in class {all males} gathered around you, to hear you sing. All their faces looked the same. Captured by your wonderful voice. No one could resist how cute and good you were. They swayed their heads and smiled at you. You smiled back and kept singing without a doubt. Singing made your heart feel happy. When you finished, everyone stood up and clapped for you. You bowed slightly.

"Whoaa~ Yeppeudda!~" They cheered. You blushed again.

"G-gamsahabnida." You bowed repeatedly until the teacher stepped in.

"Ara-araseo. That's enough class. Now that, that's settled .. why don't we start on our first project..? Everyone, pair up with a partner and be prepared to share any kind of duet you want with the entire class."

Before the teacher could even finish his instructions .. practically the whole class all rushed up to you. Wanting you to be their partner. You were very honored and flattered. However, you decided to be with Yesung, since he's been helping you a lot lately. Of course, the three children were enraged of jealusy.

"Yah! Yesung Hyung! How DARE you steal my partner! Stop taking her away from me! That's sooooo unfair!" Sungmin threw a tiny fit. You giggled to yourself because it was cute.

"Minnie .. how many times do I have to say this .. he's not just YOUR dongsaeng .. he's OURS, as in .. we all equally own him." Kyuhyun stated statistically. Ryeowook nodded in agreement. Sungmin sighed.

"Cho Kyuhyun .. and how many times must I tell you, that .. HE IS MINE!!" Sungmin shouted back. Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked like they were about to fight, but luckily their chingus stopped them.

"See what I mean Oh you-ah..? Childish .. tsk tsk tsk.." Yesung said while shaking his head in disappointment. This stopped the boys' commotion, only so that they could face him in disbelief.

"MWOH?" They yelled at Yesung in unison. Yesung grew slightly afraid so he hid behind you. The three children were after your partner. What could you do, but watch in awe? It was actually quite cute and entertaining.

"Poor you-ah .." Kibum sighed. He placed a gentle hand on your shoulder.

"Hm? W-waeyo hyung..?"

"It seems as though, your beauty .. captures many guys' hearts." He confessed while patting your back and then chasing after the childish members.

You were left alone to think .. were you really that wanted by EVERYONE..? You asked yourself. You kept thinking about it, as you seemed to tune out the rest of the world and all of your surroundings. You tapped your chin a couple of times to show that this was a really serious question that you had to think hard on.

*Otteokkay?*