Alone To Think ...

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

You were sitting on your bed with your chin resting on top of your hands. You looked dumb-founded. You finally started to notice that things were getting weirder...You just noticed that the guys at this school accidentally call you a 'her' instead of 'him..' Is it nearly a coincidence? It seemed like every guy in this school knows a secret that you don't. Everyone's been so peculiar lately. What was going on exactly??

"Poor you-ah.."

*Hm? Why poor me? What does he mean exactly??*

"It seems as though, your beauty .. captures many guys' hearts."

"It-seems-as-though, your-beauty-captures-many-guys'-hearts." You said out loud for your brain to fully understand its meaning.

You started chewing on a strand of your hair, as habit. As a little girl you used to do that a lot. Especially when you were stuck on something that you couldn't quite figure out yet. Kind of like ... a riddle.

"you-ah?"

"O-oh neh?" You said, returning to reality. Someone was at the door.

"It's me, Leeteuk. Can you please open the door? I left my key in my other pants pocket." He laughed a bit.

Leeteuk was sort of like a father-figure. The way he talked and smiled .. gave off a really warm feeling that most girls would consider as their Appa's. He was a gentle and kind older brother. He would never make you feel uncomfortable .. although, he can be sort of awkward at times.

"Coming!" You opened the door for him then greeted him with a bow.

"Oh, I thought it was you." He ruffled your hair and smiled. "But what are you doing in the dorms..? Don't you have class right now?" He turned into a concerned Umma now.

"Oh mian. I didn't feel so well, so I came back to the room to lay down. I'm sorry Hyung.." You bowed again.

"Aigoo! I'm not scolding you, sweety! I am just worried and wondering if you are okay."

"I-I'm fine now ... but I think I should stay and think a bit more.." You mumbled the second part.

"Hmm? What was that?"

"Oh uhh uhm nothing! Don't worry about it.." You reassured him.

"Well .. okay. If you say so dear."

"Uhm .. Hyung?"

"Yes you-ah..?"

"About this school .. is it just me ... or are things a bit .. different?"

"Different? What do you mean?"

"Well ... I mean .."

"you-ah!! Are you okay?? We heard you were sick so we stopped by to see how you were feeling!" Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, and Hankyung came bursting through the door.

"I-I'm fine Hyungs .. no need to worry.."

"Leeteuk!! How come you are not taking care of our dongsaeng??" Donghae pouted.

"I-I just got back .. wait. Yah! Why are all you guys here?? Shouldn't YOU guys be in class????!!!"

"Uhhh .." They all answered together, feeling embarassed.

"Well .. we'll be going now .. get well soon you-ah!!!" Eunhyuk quickly dragged Donghae out.

"Wait!! Why do we have to go?? Noooooo!!" Donghae called out.

"H-hope you recover quickly, you-ah. Bye!" Hankyung then bowed and tugged on Heechul's arm.

"B-but!!"

"Chullie ..." Hankyung gave him a look.

"Ugh. Fine. Bye you-ah!~ Get lots of rest!"

"Nae!~" You called out to them as they left too. Then it was just you and Leeteuk. "Leeteuk Hyung..?"

"Hm..?" He was calmly unloading the groceries he bought a while ago.

"Nevermind." You bowed politely.

"Wae? You want me to stay and take care of you today..? Leeteuk said while still unloading. You blushed at his words. Were you really thinking like that..?

"U-uh .. huh?" You stammered. You were speechless.

"It's okay you-ah! I'm here. No need to feel embarassed about it. I'll take good care of you." Leeteuk ruffled your hair and grinned.

"Ah .. g-gomawo." You thanked him. You coughed a bit and he automatically helped you back in to bed.

"You just stay there and rest. Okay? I'll go make you some tea." He smiled again, that warm, father-like grin and pet your head softly. You nodded and turned to a side to think.

*What's going on .. I don't understand anything .. seriously!* You thought to yourself in frustration.

[After School]

The rest of the school day was over and all the members quickly returned to the dorm to check up on you. It was a pile of ruckus and you pretended to sleep so that they all didn't question you all at once. You hated too much attention and you just decided to rest a bit. Leeteuk's tea was really warm and it did end up making you sleepy after all.

"Shhh. He's asleep." Leeteuk shushed everyone as they entered the door.

"Hyung! Is he okay? He doesn't have a fever right??" Sungmin asked getting worried.

"He's fine. Just everyone, get your homework done and then after he wakes up, we'll discuss everything. Okay?" Leeteuk ordered.

You peeked your eyes open and looked around the dorm. A lot of the members were studying together and doing homework for once. You were actually surprised at this sight. You blinked your eyes rapidly then rubbed them to make sure you weren't dreaming. That's when Kyuhyun spotted you.

"Everyone!!! you-ah is awake now!" Then everyone ran to your bedside, forgetting their own tasks.

"Guys .. I'm fine." You shook them off. They all sighed in relief. They were glad to hear you were okay.

"That's a relief!" Donghae sighed again and smiled at you. You smiled back at everyone.

"I'm g-going to go to go for a walk .. and please! Nobody follow me .. okay??" You tried to make things very clear with them. They all nodded and pouted.

~~~~~~

You went to the auditorium. You looked out into the audience, seeing that it was an empty room. You closed your eyes and tried to imagine yourself performing in front of a full crowd. You smiled to yourself and grabbed a mike. You also grabbed a guitar that was leaning against the drums over near the back stage. You grabbed it and you moved it into your lap as you sat down and started struming: Still You (Donghae & Eunhyuk). In the middle of the song, you heard someone starting to play the piano as they joined you. He smiled kindly at you and encouraged you to keep going and he harmonized with you. Just who is this guy ...?

chunji.jpg

He gave you a naughty wink and you blushed slightly to yourself then turned away. You continued playing the song until you both came to the end. You strummed the last cord on the guitar and he started clapping for you.

"Whhhhoooaaa. That was awesome!!" He cheered and smiled.

"J-jinja?" You blushed slightly again. He chuckled and grinned widely.

"Of course!! You've got some mad skills man~" He punched you playfully in the arm. You giggled.

"Thanks. You were really good too!" You added. He laughed.

"Ehh.. that was nothing! You are waaaaayyy better than me!" He awknowledged.

"What? NO WAY!~" You denied. It was obvious that he was much more professional .. then you stopped to think. He-he's from-!! Your jaw dropped.

"Haha. Is there a problem ..?" He chuckled at your reactions. You blinked several times and realized what was going on.

"Oh! S-sorry!! I just realized you're from-"

"Teen Top?" He smirked playfully.

"Y-ye .." You blushed at his famously y smirk. You were speechless.

"Haha. How cute. Are you a fan?" He ruffled your hair. You nodded, still looking speechless.

"I-I'm a h-huge fan Hy-Hyung .." You managed to say.

"Awww. Thanks for liking us!~ It means a lot!" He smiled brightly. "Say .. do you happen to have a partner for the Big Showcase this year..?"

"E-eh..? N-no .. a-actually I was going to-"

"Great! You. Me. We are a team!" He moved over and gently kissed your forhead as you stared at him in awe. There's no way this was happening. You would get to perform with .. Teen Top?? How lucky are you??

"O-okay!" You bowed and waved to him as he started walking away.

After he left, you just sort of sat there thinking awhile. Your head started feeling dizzy and the room looked like it was spinning .. and all-of-a-sudden .. you out on the stage.