Breath-Taking

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

Author's Note: This is Wu Zun .. hehe sooooo cute! ^^ He is supposed to represent you cooking very sweetly for your Super Junior Oppas! >_< Kekekekekeke!~~ Mwah!

You decided go make all of Super Junior a BIG breakfast. Which includes: Grilled Short Ribs (Galbi), Spicy Seafood Salad, Bean Sprout Rice (Kongnamul Bab), Spicy Stewed Fish, Cold Cucumber Soup (Oi Naengguk), Seasoned Kelp, and Radish Strip Kimchi (Moo Saengchae). You learned to cook breakfast like this .. since the time you helped your Omma make this brunch for your Appa on Appa's Day. It was a bed-and-breakfast situation and he loved it. You knew Super Junior would appreciate your effort as well. Let's just hope they don't think you're gay because you know how to cook like a woman ... You started humming to yourself the song:

Teen Top-Angel

The creepy thing was .. you remember hearing it when you were younger .. you weren't exactly sure where you heard it from .. but in this situation, it fit. Almost perfectly. It seemed as if fate was showing you the way. 

You also couldn't stop thinking about your dream last night. It reminded you of the time you dreamt about those other young boys guiding you in the right direction. They saved you. Somehow .. all your dreams feel like visions that tell you something you don't quite fully understand yet. Are your dreams trying to tell you something? They all lead up to this Angels Vs. Demons concept. But what the heck does it have to do with your favorite idols of kpop? They are just normal idols .. right?

Whatever happened to that mark G-Dragon gave you? It was pretty severe. You checked your hand to see if it was wtill there. Hmmm. That's funny. It was basically bare skin. There was just an outer ring that showed the image ... kinda like an outline of the figure. You studied it closely .. forgetting, you were in the middle of cooking breakfast for your favorite Oppas.

"Omo!" You panicked. You checked the stove and everything to make sure nothing burned or got damaged. Luckily, you were safe. Sometimes when you stare at your scar .. it seems luring. Tempting. Almost like a breath-taking trap. Once you look at it .. your mind goes blank and all you see is that scar. It was definately a distraction.

You had finallly cooked breakfast for all the members and you set up the dinning table. Everything was properly made and was perfect. It seemed like dinning in a fancy mansion. You sat down at the table and waited for all of Suju to wake up. Minutes passed and you saw a couple of members sniffing the air and shifting in their sleep. You knew they had already started to wake up.

"*Yawns* Morning world!~ you ssi? Why are you up so early..? *sniffs* Omo! D-did you make breakfast??" The sweet Ryeowook said. Still as cute as ever. He walked over to the table to join you. Just then all the other members woke up.

"OMO!! I smell GALBI!!~" The adorable Leeteuk said. He sped-fast got out of bed and rushed to the table. "you ssi? Y-you made this?" You shyly nodded. He smiled. "Ahhhh!~ It smells sooooooo good!" His eyes were teared with joy. He was the happiest man in South Korea at the moment.

"What is that wonderful smell?" Lee Sungmin got up to see what was all the commotion. He sat down at the table along with the other members. "Wh-who made all this?" He looked around the whole table. Ryeowook and Leeteuk just proudly smiled at you.

"you ssi did!~" The two boys said in unison. Everyone paused for a moment then stared at you in disbelief.

"Omo. You made all this?? You really didn't have to you know ..." Sungmin thrived, feeling bad for you doing so much work.

"A-anieyo. I wanted to make all of this ... hyung." You said proudly. He ruffled your head then took a seat. You encouraged everyone to try it. "Please .. try it and let me know feedback.." You nodded at them making sure that they knew you were saying it was okay to dig in already. The starving members of Suju, gladfully ate until their heart's content.

"Ahhhh!~ Maa!! Really good!!" Eunhyuk sang. Everyone happily agreed.

"It's almost as if an Ange-" Everyone stared Cho Kyuhyun down. That maknae was always the troubled-some one. He shut up immediately and smiled your way. You got suspicious and curious. Just what exactly were they hiding.?

"It's realllyyyyyy good you ssi! Gamsahabnida!~" They all said with food stuffed in their cheeks. They all looked like cute chipmunks. You giggled to yourself.

"You're welcome! I'm really glad that you all like it so much!" You said modestly.

"Wooooowww you ssi is an AMAZING cook!! Yah! you ssi? Would you please teach me those unique cooking skills?" Ryeowook begged. Even Sungmin begged with him. Hah. The two little chefs.

"Kurom! I'd be happy to teach my Op-Hyungs, my knowledge in cooking!~" You cheered. Everyone was in a cheerful mood. Your cooking really gave everyone a good start this morning. Who knows what adventures might happen today? ^_^

"I'm really greatful that we have you in my life you ssi ..." The shy Yesung spoke up. You blushed majorly.

"A-ah hyung! Aish .. don't be like that!" You playfully shoved him and smiled. He smiled back. Sungmin and Ryeowook got a bit jealous.

"Yah!! Yesung Hyung! Stop flirting with my dongsaeng!~ I already told you guys!! He's MINE!" Sungmin whined. He held you close in his arms. It seemed as if he were protecting you from the world.

"Sungmin Hyung!~ We already went over this!! He's not just yours ..." Ryeowook grumbled. He pouted.

"Yah Minnie ... He's OUR dongsaeng .. *sticks out tongue*"

"Grrrrrr. Shut up Cho Kyuhyun!!!" Sungmin yelled. The whole dorm went into battle mode as the two dorks decided to yell at each other. You sighed to yourself.

"Haha. Oh what a wonderful morning.~"