Introduction

A.N.G.E.L.S. in Disguise

A/N: This is Shyoji Mei ... this is supposed to represent your character ^^ 

"Omma? Tell me again .. the story .." You said to your Omma as she tucked you in for bed. You were only 7 years old.

"My you-ah ... I told you the Angel story 17 times already! Go to sleep now .."

"Appa?" You said in hopes to see if your Appa would budge.

"Mianheyo my dear you-ah ...You need to go to bed now. Mmm?" He kissed your forehead.

"Saranghaeyo!" Your Omma said.

"Saranghae." Your Appa said.

"Mmm. Nado saranghae!" You rotated onto your side and closed your eyes for a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: You as a 7 year old!~~ ^^ ♥

[Dream]

You rubbed your eyes and blinked rapidly. "Omma? Appa?" You called making sure they were still home. No one responded. You called them again .. Still no reply. You called out to them over and over. Yet nothing changed.

"Omma?!?!? Appa?!!!" You got out of bed in your pjs and ran down your neighborhood street. You broke down on the middle of the street .. then you saw 6 angelic boys, with glowing around them, who are about your age, standing right in front of you. They were worried because they noticed you were crying.

"Omo! Oh you ssi .. What's wrong?" A boy who blew a bubble asked while holding you close.

"I-I can't .. find .. my .. parents .." You said in between sniffs.

"That's TERRIBLE!" The brown haired one said.

"Where could they've gone??" The older one questioned. You shrugged in response. They hugged you tightly and didn't want to let you go.

"You'll be safe with us you ssi .. We'll protect you always." The youngest one whispered in your ear as he hugged you from behind.

"We are ALL your protectors." The quiet one said.

"We .. are ALL your Guardian Angels." The smooth talking boy said.

"O-Oppas .." After that weird incident .. you woke up. You never saw them again. However, you did find your parents. They were still laying in bed peacefully as if nothing had happened. But for the 7 year old you .. your dream seemed awfully vivid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Present day]

"Visit us on weekends and holidays mm??" Your Omma hollered at you as you were getting ready to leave.

"Okay Omma. Saranghae!" You kissed and hugged her goodbye.

"Be good my you-ah .. Call your old Appa up if any of the boys start messing with you mm?" Your Appa said in concern and out of love.

"Nae Appa! Saranghae!" You kissed and hugged him goodbye too. You were .. after all .. their only child. You picked up your bunny bag and carried it as a backpack.

{Moments later}

You walked down the street to your brand new school building. You were carefree and absent minded of what lied ahead. Your two best chingus supported you all the way. Too bad they went to a different school. Even your parents fully supported you. You were the only one with courage. You had the brains and the guts to go to an all guy school. Even though you were a girl ... you had the image of a guy ... so nobody suspected you ... much.

"Name please." The security guard outside the school gate said. He held a clipboard in one hand with a list of all the boys' names that were attending this school. He looked so professional.

"you." You said startled a bit.

"Last name?" He said scanning the papers in his hands.

"Oh." You responded.

"Araseo. Here's your I.D. card. You may go in." He opened the gate with a press of a button and the big iron gates, in front of you, opened slowly.

"Whoooooaaaa ..." You said in awe. You were starstruck by your school's appearance. It's a good thing your Omma cut your hair boy ish just this weekend. You really look like a boy now. You headed for the office to check in.

"Name please." The office lady said.

"Oh you." You replied while leaning over the counter watching her hands speed across the keyboard.

"Araseo. May I see your I.D. card ... please?" She asked sweetly.

"Mmm. You pulled it out. "Here you go Ajumma." You said bowing slightly as you gave it to her.

"Gamsahabnida." Her fingers danced across the keyboard again. Then she politely gave it back to you. "Here's your schedule sweety." She said handing you your schedule. You bowed slightly again as you retrieved it.

"Gamsahabnida Ajumma!" You called out to her as you left the office. She nodded in awknoledgement. First off ... you were to find your dorm. Since it's a boarding school .. you must have a dorm.

"Here we are ... room 321." You said to yourself. You knocked on the door and then looked at the keypad by the door. Since you didn't know the code yet .. it's better off if you waited until one of your roomies taught you it .. than try to guess it by yourself. A cute brown haired guy opened the door for you.