Nine

Purr-fect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber feels like on cloud nine. It’s hard to describe how she feels right now. She thinks she’s happy, but ah, it’s far beyond that. Nothing can beat the joyous she’s currently experiencing. She wants to puke at how cheesy that sounds but oh well she can’t help it.

 

She her lips, swiping Kris’ bangs to the side and kisses his forehead shyly. The latter smiles and tightens his arms around her waist, doesn’t want to let go of her yet.

 

“You’re starving, aren’t you? I heard your stomach rumbling just now,” Amber mutters, smiling when Kris leans up and pecks her lips, can’t get enough of the beautiful feline, momentarily forgets that he’s sick. Her master shakes his head. “I’d rather eat you.” he answers teasingly then gets a hard jab on his rib for saying such suggestive words, but doesn’t regret it when he gets red-faced Amber. She hides her face behind her palms, mortified.

 

“Don’t hide,” Kris gently says, prying the hands covering her face. “I want to see your pretty face.” Reluctantly she puts her hands down but still blushing and avoiding his gaze by focusing her attention on her nails. “Are we moving too fast?” he asks, suddenly afraid it’s all too much for Amber to take. Though he doesn’t mind.

 

Amber finally averts her eyes and looks back at him, “It’s okay, I guess..” she replies with a sheepish smile. Kris himself can’t hide his happiness. His grin is wide, all gummy smile that makes her stomach churn, tail swishing excitedly.

 

Her blush goes a shade darker when he roams his hand from her waist to the plane of her back then up to her shoulder and her neck before they stop on both side of her face, cupping her cheeks. He thumbs the smooth skin, Adam apple’s bobbing slightly as she her bottom lip again, probably nervous.

 

“Kiss me,” Kris begs softly, one hand has slipped behind her neck, the other stays on her cheek. The feline stares at him, hesitant at first but upon feeling the slight pressure on her nape, she finally leans down, closing her eyes and tilting her head as she presses her lips flush against his. No one makes move at first, and Amber thinks maybe she’s doing it wrong. But then as she’s about to pull away, Kris holds her nape firmly and starts moving his lips. Softly molds their lips together in a slow pace.

 

Amber is eager when she feels the tip of his tongue nudging her lips, coaxing them to part for him so he can his way into . Her hands have balled into tiny fist between their chests, and they only tighten as he runs his tongue over her teeth before their tongues touch and curl together. Kris moves his hands up to the back of her head and slowly rolling over so now he’s on top of her. He accidentally jerks his hips forward, the strained bulge behind his pants is what makes them part, a tiny gasp leaves her swollen lips as she stares at him with half lidded eyes.

 

Grinning apologetically, he rests his forehead against hers, managing not to touch his tent to her lower region, afraid it will freak her out. The cat hybrid is still panting for air, she closes her eyes; looking slightly dazed but pleased nonetheless. She feels something nudging the tip of her nose then opens her eyes to see Kris smiling at her. He leans down again, kissing the corner of her lips, and then her cheek where he leaves a big sloppy kiss which makes her giggle.

 

“The floor is dirty,” she tells him. The latter smiles knowingly, “Do you think we should move? Bedroom?” cue wriggling eyebrows.

 

Amber stares at him with a confusion that transforms to embarrassment as she understands what his words mean, “Oh my god,” Amber bites her lower lip as she tries to hold back a smile that threatening to make a way to her face. “I can’t look at your face right now. Oh my god Kris please stop staring at me I can feel the intensity of your gaze.” Kris only chuckles seeing the hybrid underneath him who squeezes her eyes shut.

 

“I thought you wanted to get sick.” He teases.

 

Her eyes fly open, “I—I did. But— that’s not what I meant? I thought we were just going to kiss. You know, saliva and such can transfer illness. Right?”

 

His face morphs into something akin to bewilderment before it changes to realization, “Wow.” He gapes, “I thought we’re going to—,”

 

“Yeah.” Amber cuts him fast, nodding furiously with her eyebrows scrunch together. “Yeah, I— uh, I hope you aren’t mad at me. Kris, please don’t be mad at me?”

 

Amber starts to panic when she sees a far look in his eyes. She feels bad for leading her master and causing misunderstanding. If she feels this embarrassed, she can’t imagine the humiliation he is dwelling now. But what Amber doesn’t know is Kris rather feels dejected than embarrassed. “Kris? I’m sorry I didn’t mean to—

 

“No, no that’s okay. I’m good.” He reassures with a smile that doesn’t reach his eyes. “Really?”

 

“Yeah, don’t worry.” Kris gets off of the hybrid then stands up. The abrupt action makes her feel slightly sad, Amber won’t admit it out loud but she already misses his warmth. He offers his hand which Amber gratefully grabs. “C’mon, let’s grab something for dinner.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter