Five

Purr-fect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“In heat?!” he shrieks, eyes almost popping out of its socket.

 

Tons of memories hit him hard in the head making him remember. Kris remembers, that time he searched and read every single thing about hybrid, a female cat hybrid especially, from the Internet. If he recalls it correctly then Amber is in her heat cycle right now, like a normal girl in their period cycle which happens once in a month. But Amber is not entirely human or a cat, she is a cat hybrid and she doesn’t bleed through her . Instead, she turns to a very, very hormonal being who urges to mate (in mankind terms, it’s having ) to release her ual desire to be fertile. And it’s really dangerous, because having while in heat will likely lead to pregnancy.

 

Clueless Kris doesn’t know what to do. It’s like all the information in his brain has vanished into thin air. He doesn’t expect Amber to be in heat this fast. But his hybrid is adult already and surely it’s not surprising, but still Kris can’t grasp the fact that his cute and adorable Amber is now rutting against his pants sinfully, pleading for more friction with her hooded eyes.

 

He inhales a shaky breath, “Amber— this is wrong,” but feels right, damn. Kris needs a hammer to hit the sense back to him because he starts to losing it when Amber presses down on his clothed and slowly wakes his junior up.

 

No, no, no. This is sternly wrong. Amber is in heat, she is being controlled by her hormones and it’s so wrong for him to take advantage of the situation. Sure, it’s not a secret anymore that Kris has a certain lewd fantasy with the Amber that leads to a certain sensual activity but not under this circumstance. When all she cares is fulfilling her ual needs.

 

“Kris,” Amber softly whispers, her hands sneak their way to his chest up to his shoulder and to behind his nape, circling his neck. “Please, Kris, it hurts..” broken sobs leaves her lips.

 

A tear spills to her reddening cheek and it makes Kris’ heart wrench painfully. It must be so painful for Amber to be pressured with such intense desire and can’t do anything to release the tension. The pain more or less the same when he has to hold back his own raging while attending a meeting with the entire department. Well, he didn’t have time to take care of his morning wood since he was extremely late to work that eventful day.

 

And now Kris’ attention back to a whimpering mess in front of him, on his lap. He needs to call the very first person that pops in his mind, Jongin, and asks for his help which is soon.

 

He lets Amber back to the crook of his neck and clings to him like a koala. He shoves unnecessary thoughts aside and pushes himself up, it is difficult with another additional weight on his arm. Finally, with a lot of struggle, Kris successes hoisting her up in a standing position on his feet. He needs to Amber to her own bedroom then calls Jongin.

 

It needs a lot more effort to tuck his hybrid to bed, since the latter doesn’t want to let go of her hold around his body. She whines as Kris tries to put her hands off him and pin them to her side. Much to his luck, Amber doesn’t do anything when he steps backward, away from her. The hybrid just stares at him with teary eyes.

 

Kris pulls out his phone from his pocket while walking out of her bedroom, making sure to close the door, he doesn’t look back in purpose because he knows he will absolutely give in to Amber’s pleading look. He scrolls through the contact list and hits the call button as soon as he finds Jongin’s number.

 

“Hello?” a scratchy voice greets him.

 

“Jongin!” he squeaks but directly lowers his voice and covers his mouth, “Oh God, I need your help!” he huskily whispers. There’s rustle of movement from the other line, Kris assumes Jongin is on his bed already.

 

“Yeah? And that wil be?”

 

“Amber is in heat!” he screeches, forgetting that he has to keep his voice down.

 

“Holy sh— whoa man, whoa!” he replies, sounding so amused.

 

“I don’t need your whoa, I need your ing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter