Ten

Purr-fect!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's nice to wake up like this; with Amber's head laying on his chest and her slender fingers gripping his t-shirt loosely. Kris likes it, a little bit too much to be honest.

 

He doesn't mind the additional heat or the cute, soft snore that comes from her parting lips. It's cute, Amber is cute.

 

The said cute cat hybrid is suddenly twitching in her sleep, her hold tightens and a whimper is heard from the back of . She's having a bad dream.

 

Protectively, Kris wraps an arm around her shoulder, pulling Amber even closer to his embrace to keep the bad dream away. Unfortunately, his action stirs the feline and wakes her up from her sleep.

 

Realizing their compromising position, Amber immediately detaches herself from Kris and rolls to the opposite direction, away from where Kris is laying on the bed.

 

Her eyes widen in alarm, before then they soften as she sees Kris' apologetic smile. "Um," Amber mumbles, unsure about what to say. But she goes with a soft "Sorry," for her clingy attitude just now.

 

Kris doesn't say anything, instead he beckons his cat hybrid to come back to her previous spot. Though embarrassed, Amber does as she's told. And when they're close enough, Kris smiles softly at her, using his palm to prop up his chin as he stares at the feline in front of him.

 

"Morning kiss?" He grins, his wild bedroom hair sways to the side when he tilts his head. 

 

Amber clamps her hand over her lips, shaking her head furiously. "Morning breath!" She refuses.

 

"I don't mind." The man shrugs, seeing no problem in it. But Amber keeps shaking her head in refusal. No, no, no, no, just n-

 

She doesn't expect it when Kris suddenly throws one leg over her form, trapping the surprised hybrid with his legs as he struggles to get up. Hovering above her while carefully trying not to squeeze her to death with his weight on her stomach. 

 

The look on his face is tempting. And Amber simply can't look away as he stares her down.

 

"One kiss?" Kris asks again, this time while leaning down, hands on either side of her head. Heart beating fast, Amber gulps and relents in, slowly nodding her head.

 

Her master is grinning like a child. And Amber can feel the happiness, so contagious as her lips curve in an identical smile.

 

The soft press of their lips is innocent, warm and Kris knows one kiss is not enough. And so after pulling away from their first peck, he murmurs a 'one more time' before kissing her again, this time fully on the mouth.

 

Its hot, her stomach flutters when she feels his lips nudging her closed mouth. And she doesn't realize that her hands have come up and tangling his hair, mussing up the already messy locks.

 

Kris is a really good kisser, Amber admits as he catches her bottom lip and nibble it softly. It isn't her fault when an uninvited moan slips from and hangs in the air. Kris is just too good.

 

And Amber has lost count of how many times 'one more time' is being murmured by her master as he keeps making her lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter