Chapter 9: There is no tommorow

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am I having writers block? It would be nice to hear what you guys want to see in upcoming chapters!!

Against her will, Victoria had found herself in the passenger seat of Nichkhun’s car. This moment was supposed to make her feel nostalgic, however she felt as if she was intruding. This was probably the car he took his girlfriend on late night drives, to their date locations and even talked to her on the phone to make traffic jams seem like they were going faster. She felt silly for even thinking she was somewhat important in his life still, after all these months. Maybe she was just holding him back. All the reoccurring events could just be a coincidence and not fate.

“, a traffic jam.” Nichkhun complained, however this made him much happier. This way he could spend more time with Victoria. He could interrogate her, attacking her nerves and forcing her to complain cutely as she would always do.

“Why did you bring m with you?!” Victoria complained “I was perfectly fi-,”

“How would you have even gone there? Changmin-ssi told you to meet him in Garusogil, you know how far that is from my apartment? Your car wasn’t even in the visitors parking, so you’d walk there?” Nichkhun interrupted, sounding suddenly serious. Victoria assumed it was the existing annoyance created from the traffic jam that he was taking out on her.

“Oh sorry, our meet was supposed to be way shorter than this. I just came to give you this stupid scarf. Thanks a lot for the hickey by the way; it was really fun explaining it to a lot of people!”

Nichkhun chuckled under his breath, so she wouldn’t hear him “Is that so? I’ll be glad to give you one anytime.”

“Nichkhun.” Victoria said seriously “You’re going to need to stop. This isn’t right, you have a girlfriend and I have….a boyfriend. It makes me feel terrible playing around like this, against my will and-“

“Vic.” Victoria’s heart pounded hearing him say that after so long “It should be fate that we’re in this position right now. I’m driving you, and now we’re stuck in this jam. Is that really what you want to talk about? Isn’t there anything else you’re curious about?”

“I’m being serious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter