Happen Ending

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're from two different countries, our home language are different but we found eachother, that means something right?" 

Those words played in Victoria as she announced her will to separate from Nickhun. Well it wasn't really a will, more like an obligation. To protect her, him, and both their groups from a calamity that would have taken place if she had done nothing. The media would have been a swarm of angry bees chasing after a young boy who poked their hive. Netizens would spend days criticizing the relationship, shaming Victoria for taking the picture, and blaming Nickhun for not being single. And the public would lose interest in both groups because they would be aware that they weren’t available, and there was a chance the other members could be in a relationship. And Victoria was also worried about the saesangs. There was no justification if those three were the only ones who had the picture or if they plan on releasing it even if she breaks up with him.

No, there isn’t a chance to that they would be disloyal to their oppa then

The thought of telling her company did come to mind, but she could already imagine what they would say. “You’re contract says you are supposed to be single until 2015, and you know that’s just on paper. It will be best you remain that way throughout your career.” SM entertainment was more like Slave Management Entertainment to Victoria. She sometimes wondered why it was still called that. Kim Young Min was now the CEO. She missed the days that Lee Soo Man was CEO. There was more freedom, and the company was a lot friendlier and reasonable back then.

Also the thought of reporting it herself would make sense. But it would go straight to the media, and even if she asked to remain anonymous, the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter