Chapter 5: Old Habits Die Hard

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March was beautiful. It filled Victoria up with somewhat wicked sadistic emotions seeing the snow and earth become one. The weather got warmer, and everybody’s mood started to lighten up; almost everyone.  

Her phone played the sweet melodic tune of “Let It Go.” Victoria answered it “Hello?”

“Victoria are you done your photo shoot?” asked her manager

“Yes oppa” Victoria almost jumped at the sight of her in the mirror. They had dressed her in some crazy gothic lolita costume for an advertisement for Misha. They wanted to portray a ier makeup look but Victoria thought it was just scary.

“Alright I’ll be picking you up shortly, wait up by the front”

She was going to Music Bank to show support to her fellow label mates Girl’s Generation. They were near to wrapping up their promotions for “Mr Mr.” Their CEO, Kim Young Min advised her to do it so it “portrays good relations amongst co-workers in SM entertainment.” Yeah right, it was just to show everyone that “we are such good friends who love to work together in our company of SM entertainment, which is the friendliest and nicest company in all of South Korea, possibly the world!” It made her sick thinking about it.

After getting “de-masked” from the layers of zombie looking makeup, Victoria applied a more subtle makeup look using the contents in her bag. She stared at herself in the mirror. I’m getting old, too old for this. She really was. Although she was still gleaming with radiant beauty, her age took a large toll on her skin. Fine wrinkles formed along the corners of her eyebrows. She sighs as she exits the building.

Nothing much to be happy about these day.

It had been three months since she had broken up with Nichkhun. At first he didn’t contact her after having that outburst in his apartment. But that lasted shortly, about a week after her random outburst had no meaning to him. He’d send her texts and call her on the daily, desperately wishing to get back together and wanting to understand what he did wrong. She knew she was being watched all the time. There was no way that that photo could have gotten to the “Black Hand” without someone hacking in to the phone. After taking it, she didn’t even send it to him in fear it would get out. If they could easily hack into her phone, they could easily hack into her call log or text messages. She couldn’t afford a new phone at that moment either. She just bought a new car, which was almost pointless because she get driven around everywhere by her manager.

She missed him however, dearly. She missed the late night calls, and the helping eachother whenever they messed up Korean. She missed all the times he’d be there for her whenever she’d complain about her company, and even his cheesy line “you can cry now.”

Victoria giggled at that for a second, and then her body filled with sorrow.

She met her teammate Luna in the car. She greeted her with a beautiful smile. She was a petite girl wearing a flowy white dress with a low back and cutouts along the waist and of course, 5 inch heels to elongate her short legs.

The inside of the backstage for Music Bank was crowded and noisy. The performing artists music would bello

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter