Chapter 8: The Melancholy of Victoria Song

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey my lovely audience, it's Aysha. It's nice to see how much attention I'm getting for this fanfic, I didn't know myself people liked it so much. 

I have a favour to ask and it's to tell me what you think about the story, you know if you have any ideas, what you like about the story etc. It gives me motivation and ill have more chapters out quicker!! 

THANKS PLEASE DO SO, ILL HAVE THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT ASAP PROMISE

It was the day after her horrendous date with Zhoumi. Victoria sat on the white leather couch in SM company’s waiting room with her arms forming a protective barrier around her weak and tense legs. She sat there re-telling the series of events that got her to how she is now; agitated, disgruntled and lonely.

Zhoumi was a gentleman. He returned to his usual ebullient persona after she explained what had happened with Nichkhun. He understood her, and did not proceed with confessing his feelings towards her. He deserved someone better, someone who appreciated him and was grateful for everything he’s done. It wasn’t that Victoria lacked gratitude towards Zhoumi, the problem was, she didn’t value the little things he did for her as much as she should. She was far too preoccupied with her own childish problems.

“Why’s it so hot?” Victoria complained quietly to herself. She the realized, Nichkhun’s black knit scarf was still around her neck. She wore it to all places to conceal the drastically large hickey she had on her neck. God forbid if anyone saw it, including the ‘Black Hand.’ What a stupid name. She wondered to herself if they harassed Tiffany as much as they did with her. It would be unjust if they didn’t. Maybe they had a prejudice towards Victoria in particular. There could be various reasons to explain why one could dislike Victoria. Her race could be one key factor. Even though the number of foreign celebrities in Korea was increasing, the nation wasn’t warmed up enough to the idea of multiculturalism. Many Chinese stars faced racism daily. When Haneng was still in Super Junior, he would sometimes be prohibited to even join members on TV shows. But race wouldn’t be a justified reason to hate her considering Nichkhun is not Korean himself.

She exhaled deeply and she took of the scarf to observe it like it was a piece of specimen during a science lab. It was clean and smelled strongly of burning wood. That scent comforted Victoria. She always gravitated towards scents involving naturalistic elements such as flowers, the sea and in this case, fire. At both ends of the scarf there was a tiny image of Mickey Mouse. She giggled at the sight of it, he always loved Mickey Mouse.

“Oh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter