Chapter 10: And the truth unveils

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany left the company content that night she had gotten exactly what she wanted. Everything she wanted was finally falling into place. Kim Young Min had always favoured her over the other girls in Girl’s Generation, so it was quite simple to seduce him. After they established their secret relationship, it was easy to ask him for anything since he was so infatuated with her. This time she finally got what she desired.

However the was in the process of creating a new scheme. Her mind filled with exciting and beautiful emotions when she was with Nichkhun. They were soon replaced by lethargic ones once he saw how estranged he was with her. Ever since that night when Victoria came to visit them during their comeback, her boyfriend slowly became more distant. His free time suddenly became consumed by “sudden schedules.” Tiffany scoffed at the thought of that, more like sudden excuses. But she was not going to let Victoria come in the way between them. She carried on with completely disregarding her boyfriends exes, and kept only the image of an ideal relationship painted in her mind.

I’m going to ruin her.

Victoria was on cloud nine, a place that was extremely far from reality. As Nichkhun leaned closer to Victoria, she realized how wrong everything was. She realized that she was not supposed to be in this car, going to his dorm, being with him. As the surface of his lips barely grazed the surface of her own, she turned her head right ways.

“Stop it.” She said

“Vic…” he began to stop

“No stop everything!” she began to yell “I don’t want this! I don’t want to see you, or have you near me or anything! There’s a limit Nichkhun, you wanted to be friends. Ok fine I could do that much, but I can’t do this any longer and I’m not up for being threatened anymore so if you’ll excuse me.” Victoria began to exit the car firstly by undoing her seatbelt then reaching out to the cars handle. Nichkhun stopped her suddenly by grabbing her hand.

“Wait what do you mean by threatened?”

“N-nothing, stop.”

“You’re hiding something right now,”

“I’m not let me go!” she yanked her hand away and exited the car, slamming it hard as she walked away.

She was infuriated, enraged and any other synonym you could use to describe ones anger. As she angrily stomped towards the entrance of the café, she heard a low voice bellowing close by.

“Ya!”

Victoria turned around, and her eyes enlarged as she noticed who these people were. “W-what are you doing here?”

The Black Hand glared at Victoria. She was glad that all she would see was their eyes since their entire facial expressions would have scared her completely. They were dressed entirely in black, with their hoods over their heads.

One of the three girl with bleach blonde hair spoke up “What are you doing in that car? Didn’t you tell us you broke up?”

“Listen here you three, we broke up, like you told us to alright? And it’s been really hard on him, but we are not together. Stop watching us so closely and go study or

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter