Chapter 7: The Perfect Sabotage

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria's days of grieving were over. She started to regret letting such a jerk become such a big part of her life. Fine, it's ok he's allowed to move on, however he was not allowed to boast about his new relationship every two seconds. Wasn't that the point of a break up; the unsaid declaration of never wanting to see, deal with, talk to eachother again? Of course this wasn't her first break up. Before she went to Korea as a trainee, she had to break up a two year relationship between her and her fellow classmate. That was Victoria's first love, his name was Zhang Aaron. His parents would move back and forth between China and the UK often, but when he went to college, they finally settled in China. He was a quiet man, but very romantic. He would often write her letters and poems expressing his affection for her. Even though he seems like the ideal boyfriend, he wasn't for her. She preferred funny guys, who she got along with well. When she talked to Aaron, the conversation was usually one sided unless it was by text or letters. Those are all qualities Nichkhun has.

Victoria was appearing in 'Happy Together' for a “foreign Korean celebrity beauties” special. Other guests who appeared on the show with her included Miss A's Fei, Sayuri, a Japanese born MC, and Tiny G's Mint.

They already went through the standard run down; the MC’s asking Victoria to surprise them with her flexibility, her doing something that would astonish them, and a round of applause followed by exaggerated ‘wows.’ The same deal, but since the concept was ‘foreign korean celebrity beauties,’ they shared beauty secret from their nations and talked about how hard it was to adapt to Korea.

There was one part of the interview that she didn’t expect though.

“Now, here is the surprise event we have prepared for you” Announced the MC Yoo Jaesuk “You all are single right?”

Victoria said “Yeah” and everyone chimed in after that. She quickly glanced at Fei, watching her nod her head. Liar, she laughed silently. Fei had been dating 2PM’s Chansung for some time now. Whenever she’d visit Nichkhun in the JYP practice room, Fei had always beat her to it to support her own boyfriend. The two got along pretty well, considering there aren’t many Chinese celebrities in Korea, however she was kind of awkward with Jia.

“Why haven’t you dated?” MC Park Misun asked looking at Jia and Victoria “Mint-ssi is a rookie, so I can understand that, and Sayuri-ssi is…” she paused making everyone laugh. Sayuri looked shocked and pretended to complain exaggeratedly.

After Victoria finished laughing she explained “To be honest, there aren’t many people for me in Korea. When I first came, I couldn’t speak Korean properly for a long time, and didn’t communicate with Koreans easily, and became really good friends with Chinese celebrities. But it would be weird for me to date the Chinese celebrities since we are such good friends, and I guess now I just don’t know how to date anymore.”

“Oh really, but you are so pretty” said MC Heo Gyunghwan  

“Ohh, seems like you’re interested” said Park Misun mischievously

 After another round of laughter Yoo Jae Suk continued “Well now, we will do a foreign Korean celebrity handsome guy panel”

“Really?” Mint said a little too excitedly

“Come in!” Yoo Jae suk welcomed

Through the door of a sauna-like centered, four people started to enter. The first was Zhoumi, a long time friend of Victoria’s. He had always been in love with her, but never told her because he did not want to ruin the friendship with them. She immediately let out a laugh seeing his confused expression while walking in. His expression relaxed once he met eyes with Victoria. The next to enter was Fabien Corbineau , a French actor who worked in Korea. He was known for his good sense of humor and unique characteristics. He bowed shyly a he entered the set. The third to enter was Cross Gene’s member, Takuya. Victoria did not too much about him besides the fact that he was exceptionally handsome. He was close to her member Naya, and they got along well considering they were both Japanese.

After a signal for the Director, Yoo Jae Suk said “It turns out that the fourth foreign celebrity is running late from his previous schedule. He will join us in approximately ten minutes.”

In the duration of the ten minutes before the last foreign Korean celebrity entered, the three men introduced themselves and talked about their current promotions. Zhoumi started to explain his long term friendship with Victoria. He described her as a ‘beautiful friend who supported him through all his downfalls.’ Victoria didn’t understand why she was so oblivious of his affections towards her for so long. She only started realizing that he loved her at the dawn of the year. She noticed his uncounsious stares towards her with loving eyes at the sm concert. At first she thought she was a bit n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter