Chapter 15: The Forbidden Fruit.

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a treasure chest hidden in the SM Company. It was filled with backfiring and tempting information that was crucial to Victoria’s success as the hopeful terminator of Kim Young Min’s success. The treasure itself wasn’t extravagant. Just a bunch of emails sent from his account. However the information held in those emails could end Kim Young Min’s reign.

“I got the keys!” said a panting Yuri as she ran towards Victoria “The security officer is so gullible.”

“What did you say?” Victoria asked

“I said I needed to go to the basement to throw out Jessica’s old props.” Yuri laughed

After hearing Jessica’s side of the story, Yuri was left at a state of shock. She regretted being on the opposing side from her long time friend, and decided to support Victoria’s scheme. At first Victoria was skeptical whether to trust someone who was in SNSD, considering they could play a double agent. However, Yuri seemed firmed in her beliefs and ambition to shut down Kim Young Min, so she let her on board.

“I’ll keep guard, while you send the files to yourself.” Yuri said

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, what I’ll do is put them on a USB stick.” Victoria said 

“Whatever works” Yuri shrugged as the pair made their way to the CEO’s office.

It was located in the uppermost floor of the SM building. Victoria herself had never personally gone there, but she had been always curious as to how much Kim Young Min’s flare reflected in his workspace.

Yuri set off to ‘entertain’ the secretary, Kim Ahyoung. It was their scheme, to distract her so Victoria could quickly place the files on the hard drive. Besides Ahyoung, there was really nobody to be too cautious of. Jessica told Victoria that there were no security guards and few cameras. This was to maintain the CEO’s privacy; his uttermost privacy. He didn’t let anyone access the CCTV room supposedly.

It was a paradise lost, an isolated perfection that somehow coexisted in the filthy, desperate company. It oozed with luxury from delicate furniture, to elaborate decorative pieces down to even the intricately designed wallpaper.

“Is this where all our profits go to?” Victoria sighed. She crept silently, to the back of the room where a clear glass office table resided. The room was so large that she felt as if she was taking a hike. Her trembling hands slowly wrapped around the mouse of the PC. An apple computer of course, latest edition none of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter