Chapter Two: The confrontation

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*three years later* 

"Hello?" Krystal says. She rests her phone in between her ears and shoulders as she was getting her makeup done for an étude house commercial. "Soojung-ah, I need some advice!" Victoria says as she enters the supermarket. She wore a faded baggy guns and roses shirt over jeans and a hospital mask so she wouldn't get noticed. "What is it unnie"  "Today's mine and Nickhun's 1000 day anniversary! I don't know what to get him" "Why does he want?" "Thats the thing, I don't know what he wants because he has everything!" "Where are you right now"  "I'm at the supermarket buying some groceries, why do you want something?" "THATS IT!" Krystal exclaims, surprising the makeup artist "oh sorry" she apologizes bowing her head slightly "What??" "Make him something to eat? Remember when you were on wgm you made that 6 meal dish?" "It was 9 meals actually" "Whatever! Just do it!" "That's actually a good idea"  --- Victoria finishes boxing up the last dish. The tangy smell of the lemon chicken danced in her nose. She smiles and heads out the door into the car.    She puts the radio on. "Hello everyone." The host exclaims "Today we have the cast of 'Patissiere Game' on the show today, please great the viewers" "Hello everyone! I'm f(x)'s Naya who plays the role of Jeon Eunbi on the show,nice to meet you!"   "Oh Nayas on the show," Victoria mumbles as she drives through the green light.   "Hello, I'm beast's Kikwang! I play Yoon Daehan on the show!" Kikwang says "Hello I'm actor Song Joongki who plays the role of Song Taehyun" "Patissiere game is known for its very interesting characters, Song Joongki-Ssi after last episode we say how much Taehyun loves Eunbi, but why did Daehan go and report their relationship."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter