Chapter 12: Victoria's Outburst

Why He's With her.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow a new chapter finally! If I get enough upvotes and comments I'll post the new chapter (please one comment) 

Nichkhun and Tiffany's dating news finally broke out to the public which caused a social uprising. Fans weeped more then their eyes would let them. The netizens did not get any sleep as they inspected and criticized every part of this relationship. And worst of all the company was so stressed out there was an ominous vibe in the air. They were already mad at the fact that news of Sooyoung's and Yoona's relationship got out, and this just added to the pressure that the company faced.

Victoria was swept in all the discussions of this newly discovered relationship. People grew curious as to if a relationship between her and Nichkhun even existed. Accusations of the show We Got Married being scripted rised once again. She also faced the endless texts from distant friends asking what happened to her and Nichkhun. 

Victoria entered the company for the first time since the day before their debut stage and noticed practically three quarters of the companies artists had rallied up inside. Yuri's face lit up once she saw Victoria at the entrance of the dance practice room. 
"Unnie, oh my gosh! What happened!" She asked 

"Huh?" Victoria replied still shocked at the abundance of artists flooding a single dance practice room.

"Noona!" Said Tao relieved to see her 

More faces turned to see Victoria and their expressions relaxed. 

"W-whats going on?" She said confused 

"We should be asking you that!" Said Jonghyun "What is this, I thought you a Nichkhun we're dating. You can fix this issue, people are already comfortable with the idea of you and Nichkhun dating since you were on that show together and MBC is going crazy because we're making their show look bad so if you just-"

"Jonghyun-ah we broke up five months ago what are you saying?"

"You....WHAT?!" Shrieked every artist in the room 

Victoria stood there feeling as if she said the wrong thing. "Sorry....?"

"We were counting on you!" Said Henry sounding disappointed 

"Wait why is everyone freaking out?"

"Because the CEO's being ultra weird about the entire thing for some reason. Like for scandals before the higher ups would just yell at you for not being careful but we all came here to see what's going on and the CEO himself came and started yelling at us. Like what did we do wrong? And everyone now is just frantic to what to say in SM's official statement" Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter