Chapter 9

My Street Dancing Wife

"You are joking right son?" asked Eunhyuk's umma

"Nope. I especially want you to plan for this umma." he laughed 

"Who is the lucky girl. Is it Gyuri?" 

"Nope umma." 

"What do you mean no?" she gasped "I like Gyuri. I won't take anyone except her." 

"Then don't plan our wedding I don't care. I'll marry in Vegas." 

"Don't you dare. You know how your appa will feel if that happened." 

"Okay then you set the wedding. Thank Umma." 

Before Eunhyuk's mom can say anything else, he had ended the phone call. Eunhyuk receive a mail containing all of Hyoyeon's information and he was sure pleased to know every bit of information he can dig on her. 

She's poor, an orphan, and sadly in huge debt from the school. Why would she not want to marry me? I have billions and I can support her. Who wouldn't want to marry me? Eunhyuk sighed and loosened up his tie. I can't stop thinking about this woman! I have to see her. He finished up all of his work in a heart beat and got ready to leave the company to see Hyoyeon. She won't expecting to see me at her school will she? 

Eunhyuk got out of his aeron chair and made his way into the car. 

"To this address please." said Eunhyuk

"You going to college sir? You graduated a long time ago." 

"I'm seeing my wife there." 

"I see...." 

Eunhyuk got out of the car and stood outside of the school. No to surprise, there was paparazzi everywhere. Not like I can get away from them in a university huh? Questions were flung from ear to ear but Eunhyuk ignored all of them. He smirked thinking about the look Hyoyeon will have on her face when she sees him. 

Hyoyeon gasped. "What the ?!" 

She was so shocked and flabbergasted to see Eunhyuk at her school. How the does he know where I am. Isn't this a psychotic stalker? Hyoyeon rolled her eyes and texted Kai, asking where he was so she can make a quick run away. I haven't made up a choice yet! 

Before Hyoyeon can make a quick runaway, Eunhyuk had blocked her way with the big press surrounding him. He got a hold of Hyoyeon hand and pulled her into his arms. The paparazzi ate it up and took pictures crazily rambling on wit their questions. 

"Are you two dating?" 

"Who is she Eunhyuk?" 

"Is our billionaire settling down?" 

Hyoyeon heard all of those questions wanted to vomit. Who would want to be with a douche lord like him? She was struggling to get away from his grasp, but Eunhyuk only held her closer, making the media even more chaotic. 

"Let me go." she hissed under her breath 

Eunhyuk smirk and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Aren't you adorable!" he exclaimed 

Eunhyuk made his way to the car with Hyoyeon as the driver blocked the press away. Hyoyeon wanted to run away so bad into the big red truck that held a very surprised Kai with his mouth wide open. She pouted at him and just went inside the car, giving up. 

*****

"What the were you thinking showing up at my school? How do you even know I go there?" asked Hyoyeon 

"I did some research on you." Eunhyuk stated bluntly

"ert."

Eunhyuk scoffed. "What do you mean ert? Every girl wants me. Don't you see the position you are in right now? Do you realize how lucky you are?" 

"Oh my god?! Really? Eunhyukie, you are so kind to make me marry you like oh my!" squealed Hyoyeon, faking her excitement for the whole situation

"Aish!" shouted Eunhyuk "You're so trouble some." 

"Good! Then you shouldn't want me!" she smiled "I am not gonna marry your so leave me along aight?" 

"I'll give you 50 million." 

"Do you think I'll consider marriage for money? Am I a ?" questioned Hyoyeon 

Eunhyuk shrugged. "I'm not trying to input that. You are the perfect bride got that? You don't want me and I don't want you. It's perfect." 

"Why do you need a bride?" 

"I want to keep my company." he confessed "If I don't marry my appa is going to take that away so I need to get married. Fast." 

She sighed. "Everything makes sense now. Ima just guess if you have any of those other chicks they'll take it to serious and not want a divorce right? On the other hand you have me, someone who will gladly divorce when the time comes, not to mention she will allow you to do whatever you want. Sleep with anyone right?" 

"Bingo." smiled Eunhyuk "I knew you would understand." 

"Whatever. I didn't say yes did I?" 

"Guess what I also know Hyoyeon. When you graduate, finding a job in this economy will be hard and I have the power to allow you to chase your dreams of being a dancer. Doesn't that sound nice?" 

She laughed. "You don't get it do you? I ENJOY being a street dancer. If I wanted to be big wouldn't I have done that by now?"

Eunhyuk nodded. "Why don't you?" 

Hyoyeon shrugged. "Not your business." 

The ride was pretty silent after Hyoyeon had shut Eunhyuk off. Hyoyeon doesn't know where Eunhyuk was taking her, but she felt extremely nervous like something big is going to happen. 

"You plan on marrying me?" he asked, trying to break the ice 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes but nodded. "Fifty million it is."

Eunhyuk face lit up into a boyish smile. "Serious?" 

"Like you said, I need the money." 

"Alright I'll make a contract. I'll pay you in advance 10 million and when your job is done the rest of the money. Sounds fair?"

"What's the most important role in this marriage huh?" 

"Never tell them you're s street dancer and we will not have ual feeling for each other. Our marriage consist of no love." 

Hyoyeon sighs. Sounds like my mom and dad's marriage. "Got it. Where the hell are we going?" 

"To meet my parents." 

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. "You're kidding with me right?" 

"Nope." 

"What the hell? Isn't this going too fast?" 

"What do you mean?" he questioned raising a brow "Oh we're marrying this weekend too. Umm you can invite some of your dance friends if you want. It's fine. Also you're just a normal college student who enjoys dancing in her free time alright?" 

The car stopped and the driver had opened the door for Hyoyeon. 

"Thanks..." 

"Good luck." he whispered with a slight smile 

"I'll try not to murder him if that's what you're asking." 

The driver laughed. This is one odd couple indeed. No romance you say? I hardly doubt it.