Chapter 4

My Street Dancing Wife

"Hey beautiful." said Eunhyuk in a deep voice

Hyoyeon scoffed rolling her eyes. "I can't believe you would stalk me."

Eunhyuk chuckled. "I didn't stalk you. It's called fate."

"It's called you a stalker." snapped Hyoyeon "Creep."

She turned around and walked away, but Eunhyuk got a hold of her hand before it was too late. Don't think you are getting away from me again! Hyoyeon pulled her hand, but his grip was too strong. She tried and again and again to no avail. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, giving Eunhyuk a death glare. He smirked. First time a girl has looked at me like this. It's kinda y...

"Yo! What are you thinking about e?" shrugged Hyoyeon

My mind went back to reality. Did she just call me a ert? "Nothing."

She laughed. "Yeah right."

"Tell you what, give me your phone number and I'll let you go." I demanded

Hyoyeon looked at me like I was a crazy man. "I don't think so."

"I guess I'm going to be holding your precious hand." smirked Eunhyuk, kissing Hyoyeon's hand

She scrunched her face in disgust. I guess there is only one way to get him out of my shoes.

"Hey you want my number right?" asked Hyoyeon with a smile, batting her eyelashes

Eunhyuk felt like he had won. "Yep."

"Got a pen?"

"Don't need one. I'll memorize it."

"Okay! It's 123-"

Hyoyeon kicked Eunhyuk in his "part" and caused him to release her. He groaned in pain, and his hands naturally went to his "part." Hyoyeon started cracking up, covering from laughing any further.

"Sorry about that." Hyoyeon said still laughing

She turned around and left, trying to find her dace crew. Before Hyoyeon left Eunhyuk told her one last thing. "Don't think this is over." Hyoyoen smiled when he said that, but she didn't show her face to Eunhyuk and didn't choose to reply. I'm hoping this isn't over Eunhyuk.

Hyoyeon skipped her way towards her dance crew and slipped on a jacket with their logo on the back. The Knights is their logo name. It was weird to Hyoyeon at first when she joined the crew, but soon found out why they're are named The Knights.

"You Hyo. You ready for this battle?" asked Kai

She smiled. "I was born ready."

Hyoyeon sat on one of the chairs with Kai to her right. It was just the two of them. Their dance members didn't have to be here. It was a captain and co battle, not a group. Hyoyeon felt her heart beating out of control.

"Welcome ladies and gents to the Dance Battle!" shouted the MC "Are you ready for a show?!"

Every cheered and clapped.

"Alrighty!" the MC continued "Let the battle begin. The Knights vs. Forest."

Hyoyeon and Kai stood up and went to the center of the studio. Their opponents did the same. Hyoyeon smirked as she saw the two coming up. Of course it would be guys. Why can't there be a girl street dancing? The two looked at her with intense eyes and hate.

"Good luck." said one of the guys "You're gonna need it."

The music started shaking the whole building. Hyoyeon and Kai started first, pop locking together and then moving out dancing with the same movements. They stopped as soon as their opponents started dancing. One of the dudes twisted his hand fully, while the other stood in amusement. When he relocated his arm, the man standing did a front flip and earned applause from the audience.

"Looks like Forest is beating The Kings... Ohh! What a great start Forest is having!" announced the MC "Who will win? Remember folks, whoever loses will never get to street dance in this town again!"

"Can't you shut up?" said Hyoyeon "Your voice sounds really gay."  

Everyone laughed.  The MC's face went dumb strucked and shutted his mouth. Jesus them winning? Hyoyeon laughed and pushed those two back and then flipping backwards. She began to pop lock, and went quicker as the music speed up. Kai jumped over Hyoyeon, finishing up with a flare. The crowd wooed and began clapping. The two guys looked at each other in shock.

"Give up?" asked Hyoyeon

The two turned their attention to her. They grinned and did a front flip, dancing together. The two went in opposite ways and ran towards each pther both doing a flip spin. Hyoyoen was amazed that they had such skill, but she wasn't going to give up either. Hyoyeon began crumping and did a handstand, jumping back to her feet. Kai smirked at her and did a bboy windmill as Hyoyeon flipped over him. He got up and cupped his hands together.

Hyoyeon went back to gather some distance and ran towards Kai, stepping on his cupped hands while he lifted her into the air. She did a back flip in the air and was caught by Kai. Everyone started cheering loudly and yelling. The song ended. The Kings had won. As the battle ended, music was put back on and everyone started to fill in the big hole and began dancing.

"I guess it wasn't the right time to compete with the kings." sighed guy number 1

"You guys are good!" replied Hyoyeon

"But not good enough. We got cocky after winning so much and wanted to be more known." shrugged guy number 2 "Not we can't street dance here anymore."

She didn't know what to say. Their dance crew has beaten so many people like Forest. The two guys got their backpacks and left the dace studio. Kai tapped on her shoulder.

"You alright?" he asked

She nodded. "Yeah... I'm still not used to beating people like this."

"They chose to battle." reasoned Kai "Cheer up okay?"

Hyoyeon smiled, but still felt depressed. "I'll try."

Kai went to grab Hyoyeon a drink. Hyoyeon stood there waiting for Kai. She didn't feel like going to the dance floor to enjoy herself. I hate the face that dance battles are like this now. Stupid rules. Just when she thought her day can't get worse it just did.

"hankgs for hurting my balles." whispered Eunhyuk in Hyoyeon ear

She rolled her eyes. "What do you want?"

"Phone number." Eunhyuk demanded

"Why should I give my number to you?" questioned Hyoyeon

"Cause you hurt me!" pouted Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon laughed.

"You think it's funny?" asked Eunhyuk

"You should've seen your face!"

"Can you just please give me your number?" said Eunhyuk

He froze for a split second. Did I just say please?

"Fine." groaned Hyoyeon "It's ...."

Eunhyuk memorized her digits in his head. "Thanks."

"Now leave me alone please?" she begged

"I only came for the number today." Eunyuk smirked in triumph "Tomorrow I will come for you."