Chapter 7

My Street Dancing Wife

"You're drunk?" Hyoyeon accused

"No I'm not." Eunhyuk replied with a serious face "Marry me." 

Hyoyeon's eyebrows furrowed. "I don't even know you, not to mention I don't like you." 

He smirked. "That's the exact reason why I want you to marry me!" 

She looked at him like he was the most insane person on the planet. "Well the answer is no." 

Eunhyuk pouted. "Okay fine... I'll pay you for your hand in marriage." 

I swear to god if he keeps this act up, Ima beat the out of him. "Buy me? You think you can buy people with money?" 

"No..." he shrugged "I meant I need you to fake being my bride." 

"Why would you want to do a fake bride? Why should I be your fake bride?" questioned Hyoyeon 

Before Eunhyuk could answer her question, Hyoyeon already got out of her seat and started running. Eunhyuk was shocked by her action, but ran after her, only to be stopped by the halmoni, wanting her money. Eunhyuk quickly grabbed a bill from his wallet and gave it to the halmoni telling her to keep the change, but when he was outside, Hyoyeon was no longer in sight. Dammit! I swear when I find you Hyoyeon, I will make you my bride!

Eunhyuk went back into his sports car and began to dial a number.

"Hey. I need you to find me someone."

"Who sir?"

"Hyoyeon."

"There are many Hyoyeons. We need more information."

"No . She's a street dancer and is a blondie. This is all I know about her, but she is really hot too. Find out her information by tomorrow morning or I'll fire you."

"Yes sir."

Eunhyuk ended the phone call and couldn't take the huge grin which is imprinted on his face. You think you can run away from me Hyoyeon? Think again my lovely street dancer. I WILL get you to marry me, whatever the cost may be. Eunhyuk started the car's engine and drove home with thoughts of Hyoyeon and how he will have his way with her when she becomes his bride. Honey I'll never let you have a moment of sleep!

*****

Hyoyeon arrived home safely. Luckily her place was pretty close to halmoni's restaurant and she got away from the grasp of Eunhyuk. Serves you right jackass. I can't believe you would try to buy me with money! Do you think I am some gold digger? She opened the door to her small apartment, and when Hyoyeon made it inside, she got a hold of her pillow and began to yell in frustration.

"You idiot! ! Jerk face! Annoying stalker! Insane psycho!"

Hyoyeon continued her wrath on her own pillow until she got extremely tired and fell asleep. 

 

She woke up by the noisy alarm clock. Hyoyeon still hates waking up early for college, but in 2 more days she doesn't have to deal with the annoyance anymore. I'll find a job and move out of this shabby looking apartment which I can't even call a home. Being a orphan isn't nice huh? Especially when you ran away from your foster parents at the age of 16. It's been about 8 years since I ran away. Getting back into high school wasn't as hard as I thought, but it was just luck I bumped into some street dancers who took care of me at first and got me back into high school.

Now I'm about to be a graduate student and get my diploma. It feels good to know that you are successful! She chose to wear a wife beater with sweat pants and a flannel as my so called "jacket." Then slipped onto my red converse shoes. Yeah I got cool looking shoes which of course comes from the street dancing money. Street dancing is very important to Hyoyeon, not to mention the face it is her passion.

If you street dance full time and you are really really good, you should make tons of money. Hyoyeon would love to be like those people who only need to dance their hearts out for money, but she was in school and she needs to have a career. I know if I turn 30, I will not be able to make much.... No one wants to see an oldy dance, so mind as well as find a career and still street dance part time. Hyoyeon's ear shot up when she heard two honks outside of her apartment.

Guess my oppa is here. She smiled checking to see if she seems eligible for school, scooped up her backpack and headed out of the door.

"Hey there." smiled Kai

"Oppa." she replied

"So..." he shrugged "How was your date with you know that rich kid."

"Not good." Hyoyeon sighed "He asked me to marry him."

Kai's eyes widened. "He did what?"

"Start the engine." Hyoeyon advised "It's going to be a long story, but I need to make it to school to, so I'll just tell you on our way there."

Kai heard the whole story on how Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon to marry him for money and still can't believe on how bold and stupid a man can be. Before Kai dropped Hyoeyon off to her school, he took a deep breathe knowing he is going to regret saying these words.

"You should consider the deal." he suggested "Hear what he has to say and what he is putting on the line."

"Are you crazy?" asked Hyoyeon,  placing her hand onto Kai's forehead "Nope no fever. Are you possibly drunk then?"

"I'll tell you why later." Kai sighed "It's really important."

She nodded and opened the door to Kai's truck, getting out, and heading to her classes. Hopefully this day will go by fast. What is so important? School went by quickly because there isn't much to learn... actually you needed to learn nothing. School was about to end tomorrow, so all you had to do is sit there and socialize with your fellow classmates. Hyoyeon spotted Kai's big red truck and climb inside.

"Okay tell me what's so important." she said, getting straight to the point

"Let's get lunch." he smiled "You need to eat and take a seat once you hear this... It's about our dance crew by the way. You're not going to like it."

Hyoyeon groaned. "Don't tell me he guys got into a fight again."

"It's not that." he assured "Something worse."

"What can be worse."

"The Knights is now officially over. We disbanded yesterday."

"WHAT!" she gasped feeling her world is tearing apart