Chapter 10

My Street Dancing Wife

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk sat together on the coach. The two looked at each other weirdly as Hyoyoen tried to create some distance. Eunhyuk scoffed and pushed her closer to him. Does she think she's in control of this situation? I am. 

"Oh aren't you two intimate." commented Eunhyuk's appa with a smirk "She's a beauty son."

"Thanks..." Hyoyoen mumbled "Appa..."

Eunhyuk noticed the glimmer in his dad's eyes. "Appa! That's right. That's who I am!" 

Rolling his eyes, Eunhyuk snuggled with Hyoeyon allowing his chin to rest on her shoulder and her whole body to be on him. She's already babying him. Damn she's good. This one's a keeper I guess until the divorce is over. I'll probably get bored of her before that.

"Back off before I break your balls." warned Hyoyeon 

"You wouldn't dare." whispered Eunhyuk

Hyoyoen skirmed around, but Eunhyuk held her in place tight. I swear to god if I had a chance to murder him I would. She rolled her eyes and sat still in place, giving up. Hyoyeon checked her phone to see a message from Kai. 

Where are you. -Kai

Before she can answer, Eunhyuk took the phone. "My time. No one else okay?" 

"That's right. You two are getting married so it's better to engross into each other. Okay?" added Eunhyuk's appa

Hyoyeon nodded. "So when do you want us to get married?"

"Oh. Um as fast as possible so when do you graduate?"

"In 2 days." 

"Alright. You guys will marry in 3 days then."

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. "Isn't that a little bit to soon?" 

Eunhyuk's appa raised his bow. "How so? It's perfect timing. I won't get any younger anytime soon."

"But we haven't picked out anything for the wedding yet, not to mention the gowns."

"Don't you worry your little head." he smirked "My wife had everything planned way before Eunhyuk was even born."

Eunhyuk laughed."Very funny. Alright I'll get married with my lovely fiance in 3 days. We pick the dresses and where to have the wedding. Is that clear with you?"

"Crystal." replied Eunhyuk's appa "Where do you want the wedding to be?"

"Somewhere peaceful. Maybe on a private island? I want to have the wedding and head straight into the honeymoon." 

"Well, aren't you an impatient son."

"I am and so were you." 

"Touche. Well, that's all the time I want to spend with you today. Get out."

"Jezz.... When did you become such a grouchy old man?"

"When my age caught up to me and I'm dying for a smoke. I highly doubt you want to be here when that happens."

Eunhyuk sighed. "Nope. See ya appa."

Hyoyeon got up and said goodbye to Eunhyuk's dad before heading out into the car. The driver opened the door for the two to enter and when they did, Hyoyeon scooted all the way to the window, creating a distance between her and Eunhyuk. He sighed and stared at his other side of the window while she stared at hers. 

"You live in a hell hound." commented Eunhyuk 

"How do you know that?" asked Hyoyeon 

"I did my research okay?" he stated "I already told you."

"Creep."

"Not creep. Stop calling my that okay? We're gonna be married soon." 

"Doesn't mean I have to like it and listen to you. Stupid."

"Aish!" shouted Eunhyuk "You're such a troublesome woman!" 

"That makes two of us." 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes at Eunhyuk and allowed him to rant on during the rest of the ride. Does he ever learn how to shut his mouth? Other women must've hated him talking so much. He's so dramatic... 

Eunhyuk dropped Hyoyeon off at her place and told her goodbye and they will sign the contract soon when his lawyer makes one. She agreed and went inside her apartment. When Hyoyeon entered, she saw Kai sitting on the bed. 

"I called you like 4 times!" he exclaimed "Did he do anything?" 

"No." she replied laughing "He did nothing. I'm getting married in two days though." 

Kai's mouth opened. "You're serious? Isn't that a little too fast?"

"Tell me about it, but I have no choice. He gave valid points. I need to pay for my tuition. The faster the better. Also you wanted me to marry him too so a friend's influence." 

"Yeah..." he agreed "Well, I just wanted to check on you and see if you are alright. Wanna go out and eat something?" 

"BCD tofu?" Hyoeon suggested "Haven't eaten that in a while." 

Kai laughed. "Okay. My treat since your gonna graduate soon. My girl is growing up." 

Hyoyeon punched Kai's shoulder. "I'm already grown up oppa." 

"Sure you are. You still complain like a little kid so I highly doubt you grew up. Also you complain all the time." 

"I do not!" she pouted 

"Yeah you do..." 

Hyoyeon chuckled. "Maybe... Let's get food. I'm starving."

"Oh and you're always hungry!" Kai added "The classic Hyoyeon. Food to her is bae." 

"It is." smiled Hyoyeon "Let's get going." 

*****

Hyoyeon began to eat her rice and chowing down the side dishes while Kai began on his assorted soup. 

"I don't think i can do the gig Kai." Hyoyoen stated "I think we need to cancel it." 

"We got fired from the gig." Kai sighed "Turns out they hired someone else. Our rivals." 

"Bangerz? I thought they disbanded after we kicked their asses in the competition last year."

"Well, they formed again when they heard that our group got broken and recruited 2 of our members. The two dancers that were below us and might've been co and leader if we aren't there. The new leaders in Bangerz. Looks like the leader and co are in some dance crew in Vegas." 

"You're kidding... That's insane." 

"Yeah. They disbanded because they didn't feel like they were any match for us, but now they might be, especially when there is only two of us now. We're joining this as a duet. I'm not even sure what they are gonna name it this year." 

"Everything is going wrong with my life." sighed Hyoyeon "With the two of us... We might have a shot at winning the whole thing but it's like slim as hell."

"Whatever. I'm just happy that you and me are still with each other. We never had any chemistry with the other members any ways. They secretly hated both of us." admitted Kai

Hyoyen nodded. "Let's worry about the competition when the time comes. After all my wedding is going to be in 2 days and hopefully I can invite you." 

Kai forcefully laughd and smiled. I regret telling her to do this when I like her so much. "The faster it ends the better." 

"I feel the same oppa." 

Author's Note: Sorry it took a while for an update... My keyboard got busted and I was lazy... Sorry :) I'll try to update as fast as I can!