Chapter 3

My Street Dancing Wife

I saw her, the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my life. She looks even more beautiful in the moonlight, dancing to the soft music. Isn't this the waltz? Why is she by herself? I saw her feet dancing to the music, wrapping her hands around.... nothing. I walked up to get a closer view of the gorgeous woman find out it is the blonde i was thinking about. Hyoyeon. She smiled as she saw me.

"Do you want to be my partner or not?' asked Hyoyeon

I smirked, "Of course."

Taking a hold of her hand, I put my right arm around her waist and we waltz to the music. I couldn't help but stare at her beautiful face. Those gorgeous dark brown eyes, perfect nose, soft luscious lips, perfect cheek bones, and that hot dyed blonde hair. Man she can turn a man on by just her presence. That's rare. The music stopped and so did she. Hyoyoen pushed me aside.

"Thanks for being my partner." she smiled

"Want to be more than that?" I boldly suggested

"Hmm...." she responded filled with interest "Who knows."

Hyoyeon bit her lip seductively, staring at me with a cute smirk. I had to admit whatever she is doing is pretty hot.  I leaned towards Hyoyeon, feeling her body heat, inching closer to a kiss...

*****

Eunhyuk gasped. Holy ing did I just have a dream about her? He quickly got out of bed to see a woman next to me. Who the hell is she? Eunhyuk shook her arm a little and she woke up.

"Eunhyuk you were so good last night." she yawned with a half smile

He felt disgusted in my stomach. Did I do her last night?

"Just get out of my bed." he commanded

She scoffed. "Are you serious? You hit on me now you throw me out?"

"One you hit on me and two do you know what a one night stand is?" he replied

The woman scoffed, got her clothes and stomped off. Eunhyuk did care to see her off. it's already 8:15! He hurried and got changed into a suit and tie, calling his driver.

When he arrived at the company, Eunhyyk saw Gyuri at the front office sitting and waiting impatiently. She looks worried and sick. When Eunhyuk got into the building, her face lit into a smile and she ran up to Eunhyuk, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I am so sorry oppa!" cried Gyuri "I miss you. I want to be with you." confessed Gyuri

Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. "You dumped me and now you want me back?"

"I didn't mean to." she blurted "I was just mad that's all, but I realized it wasn't your fault. Those girls are s."

And you aren't one? "Know what Gyuri? Just give me some time."

"Why? Why do you need time?" she pursued "There is something here. We have a thing."

Eunhyuk sighed. "Maybe we do, but please talk to me about this tomorrow."

"Fine." she pouted "I am ready though... if you need a little Gyuri."

He smirked. "Maybe I should forgive you."

*****

Walking into the office, Eunhyuk couldn't get his mind off of Hyoyeon. She was stuck to his head like glue and the dream he had last night didn't make things better, but he was also thinking about Gyuri. I mean she is the person who I had the longest so called "relationship" with. I need to chose a bride soon and if I don't, my is screwed and Why am I still thinking about Hyoyeon?!

"Eunhyuk!" shouted my assistant

"What?!" he responded

"Remember your meeting is at 4 sharp!"

"Okay!"

He shrugged. More and more work to handle. This is the life of a CEO. I have to admit I hated it at first, but you grow used to it and the money isn't half bad. Eunhyuk his computer and began to write up some documents for his meeting. He heard a ding on his phone.

Hey there Eunhyuk -Donghae

What do you want Donghae? Last time we hanged out I went to jail. -Eunhyuk

:) But the party was fun! And you did not go to jail! -Donghae

Fun? So what if I didn't go to jail? I almost did My was just lucky enough that the police let me get away. -Eunhyuk

See? I'm not a bad person.-Donghae

Right... What do you want from me? -Eunhyuk

I want to make it up to you best friend. Ever heard of street dancing? -Donghae

Yeah. -Eunhyuk

Want to join me? I'm going to watch one. Heard there was this extremely hot girl. -Donghae

I shrugged. Last time he threw such a big party that about 10 neighbors called the police and that idiot just had to run away while I took the responsibility and had to apologize to the whole damn neighborhood! It was so embarrassing....

Fine I'll be there. -Eunhyuk

See you there. -Donghae

After the meeting, Eunhyuk headed straight home to get dressed. For the night he chose to wear a black wife beater and pants. He called Donghae to ask where the place was and decided to drive himself there. I do have my own car and she hasn't been used in a while... Eunhyuk opened the door to his red sports car,

Arriving at his destination, Eunhyuk got out of the car to see Donghae.

"What is up man!" he shouted

"Just shut up and had me a can of beer." I said

Donghae laughed and threw Eunhyuk a can. He opened it immediately and let the alcohol met his lips and won his throat, enjoying it's relishing taste. The two of them made their way into the dance studio where there was a man standing, holding a stack of money.

"If you guys want to get in it is 20 bucks per person." said the man

"Why do we have to pay?" asked Eunhyuk

"No money then get the out of here." smirked the man

Eunhyuk had an urge to punch the man in the face, but stopped himself and got out his wallet, handing the man 100 dollars.

"Well, aren't you a rich gentleman." chuckled the man "Let me get your change."

"Keep the money." said Eunhyuk

"Alrighty..."

He moved aside for the men to enter. Eunhyuk came inside of the dace studio to hear loud music, with loads of food and drinks. The floor was made of wood and the walls had this amazing graffiti art. Damn... At the corner of his eye, Eunhyuk saw the blonde he has been dreaming and thinking of. Hyoyeon... Fate likes us more than you think. Eunhyuk grinned as he made his way to Hyoyeon.

Author's Note: I am so so sorry for the late update... I've been kind of busy and stressed out. Lots of drama happened and I was down, but thinking about the people who reads my story makes me grateful and so finally I updated! There will be Hyohyuk moments in the next chapter. Promise. xDD and I'll update as fast as possible, but I can make promises.... TT^TT