Chapter 5

My Street Dancing Wife

Tomorrow he will come for me? Hyoyen's mind was bottled with many thoughts. Who the hell does he think he is? Is he even real? When did I get a stalker? Everyone was gone and Hyoyeon was stuck cleaning up the mess with Kai's help.

"This ." she whined "Always we have to find the place to battle and clean up!"

"At least we're together." he beamed 

Hyoyeon laughed. "You're always looking on the bright side oppa."

"Want something to eat?"

"Not really. let's just get this over with so i can go to sleep."

"Alright."

The two of them finished cleaning up in about 30 minutes. Hyoyeon and Kai walked together until they reached the bus stop. Hyoyoen took a seat.

"You sure you don't want me to drive you home?" questioned Kai

"You sure you don;t mind walking back?" Hyoyeon responded

He laughed. "You're right, but I'm worried about you Hyo..."

"I can take care of myself!' she argued

"Fine but take care of yourself." he advised

With those last words, Kai walked off while Hyoyoen waited for the bus to go home. Home to her small apartment. She immediately took off her shoes, and jumped right to bed. It's been a long day.

*****

The next morning Hyoyeon woke up and got dressed to go to college. This is my last year until I graduate and get my diploma! Just a few more days Hyoyeon, you got this! It's been difficult to go to school and be a street dancer at the same time, but that is all going to be over! Just 3 more days Hyoyeon.. 3 more days.

"Hyoyeon!" called Kai at the front door "You want me to drive you to school or not?!"

"Wait a minute!" she replied, scrambling to get everything she needed

Hyoyeon ran down the stairs to her apartment and spotted Kai. Her waved at her and signaled Hyoyeon to come sit in the passenger seat. Kai own a big red truck and he loves it likes his own baby. It was weird to Hyoyoen at first, but all guys like cars in this way right?

"In about 3 days you'll graduate," smirked Kai "after you might need to get an actual job."

She sighed. "I know... Being just a street dancer isn't good enough. I'll need a part time job and then try to pursue a good paying job."

"You need a career." advised Kai "It's better pay and you can street dance on your free time. That way you will get a nice house and won't end up living in an old apartment."

"I can live with you Kai. You do have a nice house with 2 floors." joked Hyoyeon "I might just eat all your food."

Kai stared at Hyoyeon like she was actually serious, but snapped himself out of it. "You can hang there, but no way in hell am I going to let you live there."

"Fine then" pouted Hyoyeon

Kai dropped Hyoyoen off at her university.

"Remember dance practice is right after school." he said "I'll see you then."

Hyoyoen smiled and waved Kai good bye. From the corner of her eyes, she noticed girls were giving her death stares. Everyday is the same as always. Oh here she comes!

"You a !" accused Yoona

"If you like Kai so much why don't you ask him out?" I questioned "Don't you get bored of saying this everyday?"

"Well back off from Kai and I won't have to say this!" she snapped

"Yo! Last time I check you aren't a thing." I stated "Now if you don't mind I'm going to class."

The bell rang and Hyoyoen went straight to class, ignoring any of Yoona's comments. All of Hyoyeon's class went by quickly and she was glad it was. She sat in class jogging down some notes and noticed her phone got a message.

Hey babe -???

Who are you? -Hyoyeon

Eunhyuk, the guy that got a hold of your number. -Eunhyuk

What the hell do you want? -Hyoyeon

Want to have lunch with me? -Eunhyuk

In hell. - Hyoyeon

:) Funny! xD How about dinner then? - Eunhyuk

Hyoyoen didn't reply to his message and just left it seen in hopes of mocking Eunhyuk. Damn this man is persistent! Does he know when to stop? Jesus!

Class ended. Hyoyeon packed up all of her things and went to the school gate to wait for Kai. As soon as Hyoyen spotted him, she made her way to Kai. Hyoyoen noticed he has on a snapback which had XOXO printed in the front.

"Hey there." she smiled

Kai smiled back. "Hey. You like?"

"The snap back?"

"Yeah."

"Looks good." she winked

"Thanks." he mumbled to himself

Hyoyeon opened her backpack and found her superman S snapback. She the radio and blasted the music. All to sudden Hyoyeon began singing causing Kai to laugh but he joined in.

"Snap back buddies!" beamed Hyoyen

Kai chuckled. "Yep."

There was a weird moment of silence between the two as the music kept playing, but Hyoyen didn't mind. Kai opened his mouth to say something but was cut by a phone ringing. His brows furrowed. Who could be calling Hyo?

"What is it?!" said Hyoyoen answering the phone

"Dinner at 8. I'll pick you up." responded Eunhyuk

"I'm not going to go out with you." scoffed Hyoyeon

"You have too." he begged "Please?"

"Why should I go on a date with you?" she questioned "we don't even know each other."

"It doesn't matter as long as it's love." chortled Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "Sounds like a cheesy pick up line you got there."

Eunhyuk sighed. "You caught me. Just please consider this?"

She pursed her lips. It can't hurt right? "Fine but you better pick me on time. I'll text you the address."

"Alright!"

Hyoyeon ended the phone call.

"Who was that?" asked Kai

"Eunhyuk, the guy oppa tried to push away for me." sighed Hyoyeon "He asked me out."

Kai's eyes widened. "Did you say yes?"

"Yep." she replied bluntly "Nothing is going to happen between us so don't you worry."

"There better be nothing or else I'm going to have to kick his as." threatened Kai

Hyoyeon snickered. "Oppa can be so manly!"

"Heck yeah I am!" he boasted with a slight smile

The two arrived at the dance studio and began practicing for their next performance. Some dude recruited them to perform at a festival for cold hard cash which they will discuss tomorrow. Hyoyeon was really excited to be doing this because there is going to be food. Lots of yummy food and she loves food. Man food is life!

*****

 

Eunhyuk just got out of work to find out it is 7:30. He ran towards his car and checked his phone for the address. There is no way in hell can I be late for this. Starting up his engine, Eunhyuk drove off to where the dace studio was. For the first time ever, Eunhyuk was very excited for this date. This might be an intriguing night... Hopefully I can get her in my bed!