Chapter 6

My Street Dancing Wife

Hyoyoen got out of the dance studio, looking at her phone to see the time. This idiot has one minute. When it was exactly 8, Eunhyuk was already there and he stopped his car once he saw Hyoyoen. Thank god I made it on time. Hyoyeon rolled her eyes in disbelief. She didn't think he would make it, but he did. Is it bad that I'm actually glad he's here?

"Good job." she said sarcastically

Eunhyuk smirked. "Aren't you happy I'm here?"

She rolled her eyes and hopped into the passenger seat of the car. "I'll be happier when this is over."

"Ouch." winced Eunhyuk feigning pain "You can make a grown man cry."

Hyoyeon laughed at his joke. "Ohh I'm sorry."

Eunhyuk smiled seeing her laugh and warming up to him. What is this weird jumpy feeling I'm having inside of my heart? Like I'm genuinely happy. This is the first.

"Where do you want to eat?" he asked

"Oh are you sure you want to ask me that questioned?" she challenged with an eye brow raise

"Yes. You can get anything you want." stated Eunhyuk, thinking Hyoyoen will pick some crazy expensive restaurant like any other girl he has dated.

"Okay. Stop the car." she demanded

He gave her a questioning look, but did as she told, parking by the side lines.

"Now get out." she smirked

"What are you planning on doing?" asked Eunhyuk

"Just get out." she shrugged "It's not like I'm going to take your car away so don't worry."

Eunhyuk pouted in defeat and got out of the car. Hyoyeon jumped right into the front seat. "Okay now sit in the passenger seat ."

"Don't hurt my baby." he pouted, sitting right next to Hyoyoen "She's too young to be scratched."

"Do you even know what kind of car this is?" questioned Hyoyeon

"A red sports car obviously." he grumbled

She scoffed. "Good. At least you know what it is. Spoiled rich kid."

"What did you just call me?" said Eunhyuk

"I said spoiled rich kid. I'm going to show you how this baby works, take notes okay?" snapped Hyoeyon

"I know how to use it." muttered Eunhyuk

Hyoyeon flicked Eunhyuk's forehead. "You don't even know what this baby can do."

"Show me then." growled Eunhyuk. Not like you know what to do with this car either. I beat you don't even know how to drive.

Hyoyoen grinned. "Watch and learn."

She revved up the engine and began speeding, giving Eunhyuk a heart attack. Hyoyeon drove around in the car, feeling proud of herself to be able to control a monster like this and finally stopped at where she wanted to eat. At her usual local eating restaurant. It was small, welcoming, and warm. Also the halmoni working there is really nice. It was the closest feeling to family.

"Okay we're here." sighed Hyoyeon

She unlocked the car door, and Eunhyuk was already running out to the nearest trash can. He started to puke a little, earning a disgusted look from Hyoyeon. She pinched her nose and shooed away the bad smell with her hand, making sure she is at least 5 feet away from Eunhyuk.

"Can you be anymore embarrassing?" she stated

Maybe if you didn't drive so fast to the point where I felt like my brain would explode, then maybe I wouldn't be puking. Holy this woman is crazy! Eunhyuk got a breath of fresh air, trying to calm down his heart rate and dizziness. When he felt like he was okay, he went into the building where Hyoyeon went into first. Thank god no one knows who I am in this small town or I will have my face in some magazine with my puking face. That would not look good in my social image.

"I'm over here!" called Hyoyeon raising her hand

Eunhyuk sat across from her and was actually shocked she would pick a place as simple as this.

"Are you sure this is the place you want to eat?" asked Eunhyuk

"What? You expect me to pick somewhere expensive? I'm not like those gold diggers who get blinded by luxury. I know what good food taste like." stated Hyoeyon

She is more different from other girls than I thought. "So what are we having?"

"Whatever halmoni makes is what we eat. Today she made kimchiguk with bulgogi and other side dishes." sighed Hyoyeon "Just eat okay? It is your so called date and your paying. i told her to charge 5 times the actual price."

I smirked. "Is it because I'm rich that you want to charge me 5 times the original price?"

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "I just want to help halmoni. She treats me free food sometimes and so I want to repay her back, using your money of course. It's a win win."

Food was served to the two with soju of them and they ate in silence. Eunhyuk tried to start a conversation with Hyoyeon, but she stared at him with cold eyes and went back to eating and looking at something on her phone. This woman is driving me mad! No one has ever made me try this hard! Is she playing hard to get? No it can't be this is taking too long. What game is she playing with me?

"Talk to me." demanded Eunhyuk sounding like a child that did get his candy

Hyoyoen placed her phone on the table. "What?  I'm already having dinner with you. This counts right?"

"Why the hell are you ignoring me?" he growled in irritation

She laughed. "I just don't want to talk. Is that so bad?"

"It is." he answered "You're the first woman who hasn't talk to me for this long."

"Get used to it then."

Eunhyuk's patience was running out. He leaned over towards Hyoyeon and kissed her lips. When he met his lips with her luscious pink pouty ones, he was satisfied. I've been dying to know what they tasted like... What she tasted like... His heart was beating out of control and he felt so turned on. Eunhyuk thought a simple peck was enough, but it wasn't. Before he could go on any further, Hyoyeon had already pushed him back on his seat and is now glaring at him.

"What the hell do you think you're doing." she hissed

He smirked. "It's a kiss. Do you not know what it is because I can teach you again."

"How dare you kiss me!" she snapped "Who do you think you are?"

"Someone who is going to capture you and your heart." he divulged

"How would you be able to do that?" scoffed Hyoyeon

"By getting you to marry me." he stated

Hyoyeon's eyes widened. What did he just say?