Chapter 1

My Street Dancing Wife

Eunhyuk sighed to himself walking up the three steps, letting his body guard open the door for him to enter a huge mansion; his parents mansion. Do I have to be here? He took a deep breath and sat down on one of the couches. His two body guards stood next to him, one on the right, one on the left. Eunhyuk's parents walked out in front of him, sitting in the opposite direction.

"Son." said his appa in a serious tone

"What now?" asked Eunhyuk not really wanting to care about the subject

"I know you are taking care of my company fine, but you seriously need to get a wife! You are not in your early twenties son, but late and you need to settle down." he stated

"Don't wanna." Eunhyuk mumbled Why is dad always like this? In the end you always give up; year after year..

"I knew you would say that." sighed Eunhyuk's appa "That's why this year if you don't get a wife, I'm going to kick you out of you position as president for the company and cut your balls."

Eunhyuk's face drained. This is the first time he's threatened me... Old man is serious.

"I'm serious." he added looking at Eunhyuk with intense eyes

Eunhyuk walked over to his mom and hugged her, giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Eunhyuk baby." she said "I'm not backing you up this time dear. Twenty eight is too much... Not to mention you're gonna be twenty nine soon."

"But umma!" he whimpered

"Face it Eunhyuk. No more games son." snapped his father

Eunhyuk sighed, giving up. "Fine appa. If that's all you have to say, I have to go back to work."

He nodded. "You can go now son. Next time I see you, I better see a fiancee or something is going to go down."

Eunhyuk shrugged leaving the room with his body guards. He entered a black car that had a driver sitting waiting patiently for him.

"Work."

The driver nodded and began to drive to Eunhyuk's company. As they got there, Eunhyuk walked up to the glass doors opening it by himself. People bowed to him as he passed by, making him feel superior. I love my job... Eunhyuk got to his office and sat down, taking a rest. A security came up handing him paper work.

"I hope you have a nice day today." she smiled, trying her best to flirt

"Thank you." responded Eunhyuk smiling back causing her to blush

He focused on his work intently finishing everything in a mere hour. Eunhyuk made his way out the company feeling a little tired, but it's barely 3 in the afternoon and he wanted to take a break before he goes back.

"You think we can go somewhere that's like fun, but not club kind of thing?" questioned Eunhyuk

The driver nodded going around to places until Eunhyuk spotted something interesting. A street dance performance?

"Stop here."

The driver stopped the car as soon as Eunhyuk gave the words, dropping him off and heading to a parking spot. Eunhyuk made his way to the crowd, being one of the people in front. The music was blasting and you can feel a quake when the bass drops, making it exciting as the street dancers do flips, flares, head stands, and other entertaining things.

"Here is the queen of our group Hyoyeon!" announced one of the guys

A gorgeous blonde hair girl appeared. Eunhyuk's eyes can't get enough of her and stood staring at her beauty. Damn she is hot... Hyoyeon wore a baggy white tank top with dancing sweat pants, topping the outfit off with Nike shoes. Guys drooled over her, causing her to smirk. All men are the same aren't they? Well, except my dancing team that is... She pop locked, having her dance mates move around her coming together to do one choreographed dance. As the music hit it's , Hyoyeon did a backflip causing everyone to cheer louder and clap in amazement. The dancers took a bow.

"Thankyou for spending your time watching us today!" shouted Hyoyeon in pure happiness "It would be very nice of to donate for us!"

"You so hot!" yelled one of the dudes

Eunhyuk's face stiffened. She's not right for you dude. She's too hot.... but on me... He smirked to himself. Hyoyeon took off her hat coming around to see if anyone is donating money to receive $1s, $2s, $10s, $20s and even $100s. She stopped by Eunhyuk handing her a hundred dollar bill. She looked up to see one of the hottest guys she has ever seen in her life. He is so fine... She smiled at him, mouthing thank you. Eunhyuk felt a hit of electricity. The show ended, the audience is gone, and the dance members are cleaning up. Eunhyuk headed towards Hyoyoen biting his lip, seductively. Girls looked at him with googly eyes, batting their eyelashes like it's their job.

"Digits." he said with a hot husky voice

Hyoyeon gave him a weird look. "What?  Digits?"

"I want to take you out for lunch or something." he smirked

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. This dude serious with me right now? Damn. What a douche, thinking he can get me in one second, and to think I thought he was hot. Don’t think you can always get what you want son! "Nah, I think I rather go out with my bros."

"How much do you want to go out with me?"

Hyoyeon raised her right eyebrow. "Do I look like a ing e? Back off bro."

"This dude bothering you Hyo?" asked Kai standing right next to Hyoyeon ready for a fight with Eunhyuk "What do you think you're doing trying to hit on our sis like that?"

"Oppa it's fine. He has no game." smirked Hyoyeon

Kai laughed. "Is that so? You say that to every dude Hyo."

"It's true. Anyways who ever you are, back off okay?" Hyoyeon stated

Eunhyuk shrugged. "I guess so, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up. I'll come back!"

Hyoyeon laughed. "What do you think I'm gonna be here again?"

Eunhyuk face stiffened and said nothing. He walked off, leaving Hyoyeon with the last laugh. Damn why did she not want to give me her number? I'm hot and a billionaire. I can't believe I got rejected by a girl...