Oh Beddy! I missed you!

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

Kyuhyun POV

I walked back to the dorms, my face being covered by the jacket. The second I opened the door, I noticed that the members were already dressed and were walking around the dorms in a mindless haze. I closed the door and was almost immediately greeted by Sungmin.

“So~” he gave me an evil smirk, “How was last night?”

I rolled my eyes before taking off my jacket, “Good, we were watching Harry Potter all night and just talked.”

“Mhm, sure~” he sang, sitting on the counter.

“So did I miss anything last night?”

“Well, the boys and I took bets on what you and Alex did.”

“Wow, after a year of her staying here, don’t you think she would’ve…Oh I dunno, killed me if I did anything like that to her?”

Sungmin shrugged, “True, but she would’ve enjoyed it.”

My face turned red, “HYUNG!”

“I’m joking, I’m joking.”

I let out a deep sigh, “So…Since the MV shoot is canceled, what are we going to do now?”

“Leeteuk wanted to see Alex’s new place since she moved out so suddenly, ah, do you want coffee?”

“Yes, thanks.” I rubbed my temples, but then my eyes widened, “Wait, what? Alex’s place? Did he get a yes from her yet?”

“I dunno, we’re just going.”

I let out a deep sigh before rubbing my temples, “You know, she has a roommate…right?”

“Really? Is she hot?”

“Is that really the first thing you ask?”

Sungmin sighed, “Hi, I’m Sungmin. Did we just meet?”

Of course.

“I don’t know, honestly. Alex was hiding me from her. You know, sitting on me and weird things that I never thought she would’ve done.”

“Oh come on, she’s a girl. They sit on everyone.”

I let out a slight chuckle, “I guess.”

“KYUHUYN-AAAHHH~” I heard Ryeowook yell. I shifted my gaze and was immediately tackled by Ryeowook.

“Hyung!” I yelped.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you know that Donghae might come soon? You might die!” he gasped in such a jokingly manner.

“Oh come on. We’re grown men! We can work this out.”

“You must be new here, have you not met Donghae?”

“It can’t be that ba—”

“You spent the night with his little sister. You know, Alex? Donghae’s little sister that he’s uberly overprotective over? He doesn’t even trust you with her during the day, but spending the night?”

I thought for a little bit, “Where is he?”

“Asleep. He spent all last night planning curses for you.”

“What? Why me?”

Ryeowook gave me this look that seemed to be calling me stupid. “You slept with his sister.”

“And?”

Ryeowook’s eyes widened, “WHAT?!”

“We didn’t do anything, hyung.” I chuckled, knowing he would react like that.

“Wait a sec.” Ryeowook suddenly pulled me closer and sniffed me. “Citrus.”

“Yeah~? And~?”

“Alex smells like citrus.”

“Yes, she smells nice, I know. Can we just end this conversation?”

“Why? Tired from last night?”

I rubbed my eyes, “Yeah. Alex kicks people when she’s asleep.”

“Ahh, I see.” He muttered before walking away.

I yawned, walking into my room and fell right on my bed. My body felt weak and I was tired. Alex was a kicker at night, a huge kicker. But it’s nice to finally be in my own bed, in the peace and quiet…You know what I mean?

Sure, staying with Alex is nice, but I haven’t slept on my bed in so long. You know, the bed that I totally whined for for several months before I got this baby! Oh Beddy, I missed you. I missed you a whole lot. Sure, I cheated on you with that bed in Taiwan, but you know I’ll always be back for you.

You do know that the reason why Alex calls me her bed head is because of you, right?

Quietly, I turned around and hugged my bed. Oh beddy, you know you love me.

Wow. I must be tired if I’m talking to my bed.

I tried to go to sleep but then I felt something cold against my neck and felt around to see what it was. Ah, my batman necklace—not to mention that moment when Alex suddenly brightened when she got that ring…

Oh boy, cheesy moment here.

She looked so pretty that night, and last night. Eh, any night in general. Wow, do I feel cheesy or what? Not to mention, she smells really good. It’s like an orange or lemon outburst. Not to mention that she was below my chin, her arms to herself, and her legs tangled around mine.

Plus, she was so warm.

She had this little burst of warmth that made me want her to be closer to me.

Plus she was just there…Asleep.

A small smile fell upon my face as I thought of Alex and her adorableness that makes me want to just squeeze her so much. That sweet smile of hers, her citrus scent, and just…Why didn’t I let her awkwardly sniff me even more? I mean, c’mon! I’m Kyuhyun freaking Cho. She wanted me, I just know it.

I left the necklace alone and closed my eyes, hoping to get some sleep this time.

“CHO. KYU.HYUN.”

Yeah, I think you can guess whose voice it was.

“Donghae, can’t you let me sleep a little bit longer?”I groaned in annoyance.

He opened the door to my room and ran to my bed, “What did you do to my sister.”

“Nothing.”

He started to poke me, “Come on, what’d you do?”

“Nothing.” I groaned once more, covering my head with the pillow.

“Then what’d you do?” he whined, shaking my body.

“We just watched movies and talked the entire time.”

Donghae paused for a moment, “So…You didn’t do anything bad to her…?”

I groaned, “No hyung, I mean, I totally slept with your sister just to tick you off.”

“Kyuhyun, I’m serious.”

“No, no I didn’t.”

“Good.” Donghae sighed, “I know I didn’t mention before but…” he suddenly got into my head (I knew this because he was breathing on the back of my head), “Anything you do to her, I do it to you.” He said in the most serious face in the world.

I was silent for a bit then my eyes widened for a second before I turned around, “Do you mean—”

“You know what I mean.”

My mouth dropped as I stared at Donghae with the most horrified look as he walked away. I mean, so does that mean he’d do it with me if I do it—arrghhhh! I mean, seriously? Donghae would…Oh my—what about Eunhae? I’d rather have fans loving Eunhae than having them know that—

“Kyuhuyn, remember that, okay?” Donghae smiled with a smile before closing my door.

I stared at the door with the most horrified look that I could muster up. So if I kiss her than Donghae would…OH DEAR GOSH, NO!

I clutched my head and began rolling in my bed, thinking about how awkward it would be if Donghae did that to me and Alex suddenly walked in. I mean, just imagine her face! She would be horrified! Then she’d ignore me—again—and wish that I didn’t exist—again—and then get depressed—again—and go to that hello kitty place with Henry—again—!

My phone suddenly rang, indicating a new text message. I picked it up and read it.

“From: Alex

Hey Kyuhyun! Could you please tell Teukie that he can’t come over within an hour? I’d text him myself, but I’m kinda scared of him for some reason…could you? Please? :) I’ll love you even more than forever! <3”

I stared at the text for a little bit before replying back.

“Why is he going to your place?”

“Well, he said that the members were coming today ^^” I thought you knew…Anyways, please tell him that! I love you!”

I let out a deep sigh, resting on my bed again, “LEETEUK!” I yelled, too lazy to get up.

“WHAT?” he replied.

“ALEX SAID THAT SHE’S BUSY COOKING YOU FOOD SO COME TO HER PLACE LATER, OKAY?”

“OKAY.”

I laid there in bed and soon fell asleep.

I guess I’m going to see Alex later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Dear sea(veryviod[cr:raisinghell]), you'd definitely want to put alex in a life insurance(or whatever that's called that they give you money when someone dies). The squirel&heejong are going to be the death of her. Such a bad oppa. Tsk3x.
Alex:Or I could just get Donghae’s bank account since he’s going to die soon and I should get all of the money
Donghae: Righ—WHA—
Alex:Next!
 
dear donghae, please dont kill kyu, we all dont want alex to kill you after kyu RIP. ^^ and i might add, uki going to kill you for making lil al cry too~!
Alex:AWWWW~ I’m SOO LOVED! <3
Donghae:Why must everyone want to kill me? Huu ;~;
Alex:Because I’m adorable.
Donghae: …
 
DONGHAE... HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MY 'Feels like we're sisters' ALEX IN A PLACE LIKE THAT! SHE'S GOING TO LOSE HER INNOCENCE WITH THAT 'Void'!!!!! POOR ALEX! Make Kyu sleep with you every day! Don't ever be alone! Oops... I started to just type... sorry! Anyway... LOVE THE STORY! KEEP IT UP! FIGHTING!
P.S. DONGHAE! Keep your eyes and ears open for once and research on who you're leaving your little sister to live with! >.<
Alex:MY MIND ALREADY LOST IT’S INNOCENCE TO HIM!
Donghae:I’M NOT LETTING HER SLEEP WITH THAT THING!
Alex:You know what? I’m gonna sleep with Kyuhyun just to make my bro made.
Donghae:YEA—WHAT?!
Alex:-skipping away- tralalalalla~
 
ELLO MY #1 READERS, PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A MONTH!
I've been oober busy with school (blame my mean geometry teacher and my I-can't-hate-even-though-his-class-is-hard Chemistry teacher for piling down my homework!) and art projects! ^^ I'd show you a picture of my mickey mouse paper mache head, my art of design paper and my hello kitty cup (I think it's a cup) if I could, but I didn't bring my camera (that and I can't find out where it is...) OH! And on Friday (2/24/12) I accidentally threw clay at some guy's crotch because my friend was teaching me how to throw clay down on the table to flatten it and I let go to early...Oopps...I think he forgave me after groaning for a long while ^^" Hmm...What else...Ah! I almost killed my korean friend for not liking dream high 2! I placed my hand over while she was singing to the dream high 1 themesong going, "JINNY! STOP BREATHING ON MY HAND!" ^^" I'm such an amazing friend, I know :3 and before that, I went to Oklahoma close up ^^ It's where we stalk government officials! (Okay, not that, but shadowing, but it's the same as stalking I guess) and it was fun! :) If you want to go to Oklahoma, come and do it with me! :D I was threatened to go to the dance by my roomates and had to run all around the hotel, grabbing unto their legs, as they tried to walk, begging them to give me the room key! ^^ Turns out, my dancing is like your parents that can't dance! ^^ But they probabbly dance better than I do! :D
Why did I tell you all this, you ask? It's because I use to do this all the time in the first story and the sequel, so why not bring the tradition back? :3 I know you missed it ^^ (Oh! And listen to this song! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fplo2_vxcD0 HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!! :D) (OH! And since it's bully aweness month... http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lP0TqYIXHGY)
Remember to comment!
(Wow...That was a long author's note...)