Sleepy?

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

 “What the hell are you sitting on?” Heejong asked, staring at me.

“Ah! Well, this is just a bunch of pillows that I use for a bed.” I (Terribly) lied.

Heejong stared at me a little bit before throwing a small box at me, “Someone told me to give this to you.”

“Eh? A-ah, thanks!” I slightly bowed.

He closed the door, and I immediately got off of Kyuhyun who was now gagging for air.

What were we doing, you ask? Well, to make it short and simple, I pretty much tried to kill him. It wasn’t on purpose though, honest! I mean, I just put the blanket over him, squish the pillow on his face, and sat on his stomach making him go “OOOUUFFF” him gagging, but hit his leg to make him shut up. Yep, not murder, right?

“What the hell, Alex?” Kyu scolded.

I frowned, “Have I ever told you I loved you?”

“Alex!”

I started to give him those girly eyes, frowning like a puppy. “Pweeasee forgive me~?”

He gave me that awkward stare, “Alex!”

“I love you a whole, whooole lot.”

“Can’t you tell me what’s happening?”

I sighed before muttering, “Roommate.”

He gave me a weird look before forming an O with his mouth, realizing what I was saying. “So who is she anyways?”

“I don’t even remember her name, honestly.”

Kyuhyun nodded, looking at the time, “Well, should I leave or should I stay here?”

“Stay, stay.”

He had that annoying(-ly cute) smirk on his disgusting(ly adorable) face. Urgh! I can’t stand him. I pouted, before I let my back rest against the wall and watch the movie. Occasionally, we would look at each other, but other than that, it was just complete silence.

Should I have said something? Should I pretend to be cute, and get his attention? No, no, Kyu’s awkward with that (As so he is with anything really!) so I should think of something else. Kiss? No, to awkward. That’s TOO awkward for us. Ahh, maybe we should be called the awkward couple then? Possibly, that sounds like the best choice.

“I hate life.”

“Why? Aren’t I enough?” Kyuhyun suddenly said.

I covered my mouth, realizing what I just said. Stupid, stupid, stupid Alex! How could you just say that? Argh! Now to think of a mighty good way to get yourself out of this mess! Stupid Alex, stupid Alex, stupid!

“Have I ever told you I love you?” he asked.

“I’ve heard it a few times.” I sighed, resting my head on my legs.

There was another silence again with us just watching the movie. Well, it would’ve been silent if Kyuhyun didn’t suddenly yawn and put his arm around my shoulder causing me to laugh.

“Oh dear, Kyuhyun!” I laughed, “Seriously? You’re kidding me, right?”

“How am I kidding you?” Kyuhyun pouted.

“Oh I love you!” I snickered, holding onto my stomach, “Oh dear god! My tummy!”

“Alex! What the hell is so funny?”

I tried to wipe the tears out of my eyes, “Oh dear!” I chuckled, “Oh Kyu, you’re lucky you’re cute.”

He frowned, “Arreeexx!”

Finally, I sat up straight, “Aigu, I’m done now.”

“I still don’t get what’s funny.”

“You’re kidding me right? That’s like the oldest trick in the book!”

He was silent for a little bit before smiling and grabbing my hands, being that disgustingly cute guy that I know he is.“You know you love me.”

“No, no I think that’s changing.”

“ALEX!”

“Shh! Roommate!”

Kyuhyun crossed his arms, “Che, brat.”

“I could say the same thing with you.”

“I love you too.” He scoffed, looking away.

I laid my head on his shoulders after giving him a small peck on the cheek. “Next time, just put it around me, don’t yawn.” I said, pulling the blanket over my legs.

“Che.” He rolled his eyes before kissing my forehead, “I’ll do it again just to make you mad.”

“Oh ho ho ho~ You really think I can get mad easily?”

“Been making you mad since 2010.”

“Oh how true that statement is.”

He rolled his eyes. “Whatever.”

I let out another smile before closing my eyes, expecting him to kiss me—Which, I might as well mention, he didn’t. Nope, no, rather than kissing me, he let out a geeky laugh as if he did something embarrassing. I opened my eyes to see him close to my face, but he was laughing instead.

“Waa?” I pouted, staring at him.

“I-I-hold on.” He laughed, “I-I need a moment.”

“Wierdo.” I mumbled, resting my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around me and kissed my head. 

What kind of guy doesn’t want to kiss a girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

I woke up the next morning, finding myself in Kyuhyun’s arms. I couldn’t help but smile since it was such an adorable position. He had his arms around me, his chin above me head, and his legs tangled against mine. If his legs weren’t so hairy, I would be enjoying this more—but of course, they were. I looked at his face which looked so peaceful and adorable and just…Can I keep him in my pocket?

Being the cuddler Kyu that I know of, he suddenly pulled me closer and squeezed me. Okay, Alex is happy now, Alex is very, very happy.

I rest my chin on his shoulder. Uwa! He smells like cologne! Wonderfully perfect cologne that smells soo seductive! Ahh, excuse me while I fangirl over him. (Can’t blame me, right? He’s Cho Kyuhyun for goodness sake!)

For how long I was just there, sniffing his neck, I don’t know. But it sure did smell good.

“…Are you smelling me?”

I suddenly pulled away, turning red at the sight of Kyuhyun staring at me.

“O-oh, hi there.”

There as an immediate laugh from both of us, I fell on the pillow (my face on the pillow) while he did the same.

“You idiot.” He said, sitting up straight, messing with his hair.

“You know you love this idiot.”

“Che.”

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I slowly crawled towards it and checked the text.

“Alex, please don’t tell me Kyuhyun is there with you.”

I groaned, putting the phone in my pocket before turning towards Kyuhyun. “Did Donghae text you?”

He stared at me before taking out his phone, “Oh dear god.” He muttered, “20 texts.”

“What?” my eyes widened, “Lemme see.” I scooted towards him and well…Oh my gosh, Lee Donghae, you need to stop it with your little sister obsession!

Groaning, I got up and went to the bathroom to due my morning duties. I stared at the mirror while brushing my teeth, simply imagining the scene where Donghae meets Kyuhyun and goes all ninja-ey on him and makes Kyuhyun do seppuku or something. Yep, yep that sounds like Donghae all right.

Urrgghhh, Lee Donghae, WHY?

I spit the paste out and rinsed my mouth before opening the bathroom door, seeing Heejong standing there in front of me. She was just standing there, staring at me for a little bit before going, “Hm. Who knew you were gay.”

Gay? Does she mean happy? Who uses that word for being happy anymore? Well, other than old people, but other than that, it doesn’t really mean happy anymore—at least, it’s not what you first think of. But, meh, it’s my weird roommate who has a squirrel for a sidekick, so I really don’t expect anything more from her.

“I am, and will forever by gay.” I smiled, walking away back into my room.

Kyuhyun was texting on his phone, I quickly went over his side and sat next to him. Ahh, he was texting to Donghae about, “Oh dear god, Hyung! Don’t kill me!” kind of thing.

“Can I see the phone?” I asked him, he looked at me before nodding.

I looked at the message thread with him and Donghae.

Donghae: “Kyuhyun, you are going to die.”

Donghae: “Kyuhyun, you are going to die.”

Donghae: “Kyuhyun, you are going to die.”

Me: “I get it, I get it, can you tell me why?”

Donghae: “Where are you?”

Me: “With someone, now what?”

Donghae: “Who? It’s Alex, isn’t it?”

Donghae: “IT IS, ISN’T IT?”

Donghae: “KYUHYUN, WHY AREN’T YOU REPLYING?”

Donghae: “YOU SLEPT WITH HER, DIDN’T YOU?”

Donghae: “YOU ARE SOOO DEAD W/ ME!”

Me: “Don’t kill me >.> I’m too precious for that.”

“Oh Kyuhyun,” I laughed, “I love you.”

“I know you do.” He grinned, “Now what do we do? Quietly run away to our happy land and never face your brother again?”

“I wish!” I rolled my eyes.

My phone binged, I immediately got the phone and saw a text from Leeteuk.

PMS oldie: “Alex, we’re going to your new apartment ^^ Might as well see what you left us for ^^ Be prepared!”

My brow rose, “Wait, what?”

Me: “When?”

PMS oldie: “Today, in an hour ^^”

Oh dear god. Heejong’s going to find out.

If Heejong’s going to find out, then she’s going to squeal like a little girl, possibly tell one of her girlfriends about it, and then the whole world would really know that I’m Donghae’s little sister. And if the whole world knows that I’m Donghae’s little sister, then I’m going to get fake friends that want to get close to Donghae again, and if that happens, then they’ll realize that I’m dating Kyuhyun (because they might stalk him) and if that happens, I get anti fans. Oh god, if that happens, then anti fans are going to burn this apartment building down because they’re delusional by thinking that Kyuhyun belongs to them, and if that happens, then I’m going to freaking die.

I.

WILL.

DIE.

DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARY FANGIRLS ARE?!

Oh dear, oh dear, what do I do?

“Alex?” Kyuhyun blinked.

I looked at him, “Get out.”

“Wait, what?”

“You, go home, clean up, I need to try and get my roommate out of here.”

“Why?”

I looked at him, “Ask Leeteuk, now go! GO!” I ushered, running towards the window (Yes, fire escape!) and opened it. “Hurry!”

He sighed, grabbing a hat and sunglasses before walking out of the window. I waved goodbye before closing the window and walked out of my room.

Today’s main thing: Get Heejong out of this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Dear LEE DONGHAE!
what have you done???
you put your own sister with the devil himself IN THE SAME HOUSE!
and you call yourself a good brother
Donghae:I AM A GOOD BROTHER! DON’T BE JELLY! I’M AN AMAZING BROTHER! Che! I mean—
Alex:I mean, psh! What kind of brother makes his sister pretend to be a guy for the first series, stops her from dating any guy, then accidentally reveals to the world that he has a sister by twitter—forgetting that his bandmates didn’t know, and lets her live with a demon with a squirrel as a sidekick?
Donghae:ME! PSH! IT’S M—Wait, was that sarcastic?
Alex:…NEXT.

Dear Donghae
WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU!! HOW COULD YOU LET ALEX BE IN SUCH DANGER!!

Donghae:I DID NOT! I DID NOT! I SAVED HER! HAVE YOU NOT SEEN KYUHYUN SHIRTLESS? IT’S SCARY! NOT TO MENTION HE’S HAIRY!
Alex:Please don’t talk about Kyuhyun’s hairy legs, they scare me to.
Kyuhyun:. . .
 
dear hae
my condolences on the parting of your late sister. May she rest in peace.
Donghae:What? She’s dead? AGAIN? BUT SHE ALWAYS DIES ON FACEBOOK, ISN’T THAT ENOUGH?!
Alex:…I wonder about your sanity sometimes…
 
WOAAHH!!! This was a long awaited update, wasn't it? ^^" Ahh, sorry, it's short, I had a huge thing called writer's block on me. And um...I just wanted to say that to all the questioned in the comment box, could you guys Tweet it to me? ^^" Because I check AFF on my phone, and I really do read them, it's just that I forget to reply back. ^^" I get a message everytime someone talks to me on twitter, so I should reply back ^^ 
-sigh- ahh, what have I done this week to tell you guys >.< Oh! I had a dream about SM entertainment! I was auditioning for it, and for some reason, I was singing, "Back to Hogwarts" from "A Very Potter Musical" anywho, I got in! So yeah! If you're going to audition for SM, sing that song! :D WHOOT! Okay, onto commenting! Please comment ^^ They give me ideas to write ^^ If you tell me about your day, I'll be very happy to know ^^ I like reading long comments so anything's fine keke ^^ Love you lots!