Void's a Guy, Donghae's Mad, but then There's Kyuhyun!

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

I was honestly surprised. How did they know my idiotic, rude, and disrespectful roommate? Well, except for Donghae of course, but I’m still confused. Why is Donghae so surprised? I mean, he did meet her before putting me in the same loft with her…Right? So why else would he be so shocked?

“What are you doing here?” Siwon asked, with a hint of shock in his voice.

“I should ask you that, considering the fact that you’re in my apartment.” Void simply said.

“YOU’RE LIVING HERE?” Donghae yelped, standing up. “I’m going to kill Jino.” He muttered under his breath.

“Donghae, you’re…kidding me, right?” Leeteuk stared at him, “How could you not know who you were leaving Alex with. I mean, really? You just left her with some stranger?”

I stared at Donghae. There was no way, right? I know that my brother is irresponsible, but to be like that? To leave me with someone that he didn’t even meet? Are you kidding me? Anger and frustration was obviously rushing through my body as I felt my fists pumping, and my body shaking. Did he seriously just buy this place and make me live in it without knowing who I was staying with? Why the heck do I have such an idiot of a brother?

“I thought I could trust Jino!” Donghae tried to defend himself.

“So you put me here, with…with her as a roommate because Jino told you so?” I asked, anger was obvious in my voice.

“Alex, the thing is, I didn’t see Void, I saw a girl when I came here.”

“Ah, no.” Void suddenly cut in, “That was my last girl, yeah.” He put his hands in his pockets, “I have so many fans, they just come in and out of this place, stalking this place. It gets pretty annoying.”

Oh gosh, no no no! Stalking? This would be no different from living with Super Junior! The only difference there is, is the fact that rather than having random and long spurts of alone time, I have to stay with Void.

Lord, if you love me, murder me. Murder me now. I don’t care how, thunder? Yeah, if I were to die, maybe being struck by thunder would be a good thing.

Or maybe You could kill Void, yeah, Void would be better.

“Hey, what’s going o—Void?!” Kyuhyun says as he walked out of the kitchen.

“How do you guys know her?” I asked, clearly annoyed that no one was cleared that up for me yet.

Kyuhyun quickly walked up to me and pulled my body closer to his, hugging me as though I was a child that needed to be protected.

“Don’t you dare go close to my girl.” He says defensively.

“…Girl?” Void looked around, “Where?”

I blinked for a moment, “Is that an insult?”

Void looked at me skeptically, “I honestly don’t see a girl around here.”

“Look, if you’re trying to make fun of me because of my flat chest and weird face, then you’re dead!” I say.

“Wait a second.” He starts, staring at me. “Don’t tell me….Are you…?”

“YES!” I crossed my arms, “What kind of guy would have a room full of boy band posters and undeniably adorable stuffed animals in them? Gosh! Also, why on earth would a girl live with a guy?” I glared at him, “Much less, you of all people.”

“Alex…Void’s a guy.” Sungmin suddenly said.

“Yeah yeah, very funny Sungmin, but honestly” I walked over to void, grabbing his jaw line, “Look at this face! Does this look like a guy to you? No! She’s too feminine to be a guy!” I pointed to his face, “See! I mean, I know she’s flat, but she’s too pretty!”

“Alex, have you seen what Heechul looks like in a wig?” Siwon asked, “Alex…That’s Void…The person we were talking about earlier.”

I stood there, confused for a moment. What, Void? As in, the guy that all the members were ranting about? You’re kidding me, right? There’s no way that Donghae would’ve…That he would…

“LEE DONGHAE!” I screamed.

“I’M SORRY! JINO TOLD ME THAT THE ROOMATE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR ME!”

“Just a question.” Ryeowook suddenly said, “Did you tell him that the place was going to be for Alex, or for you?”

Donghae stood there for a moment. “Oh no.”

“YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!” I yelled, running after him again, but I was restrained by Siwon.

“Look, what’s done is done.” Siwon started. “But I don’t think a girl should live with a guy alone.”

Oh gosh, I’ve never been so thankful for Siwon! I mean, I know that we’ve had our differences (Him being a ert and all that), but I’ve always been thankful for him! Who wouldn’t be? He’s so sweet and considertate!

“However, we can’t risk Alex living in the dorms again.” Leeteuk piped in, “We’ve had too many close calls, and I’m tired of it.”

I’ve always hated you Leeteuk. I knew that you’ve always hated me from the moment I moved in the dorms. Che, who else would bully me other than you? You jerk, you terrible, terrible person! How could you betray me like this? When you piggy backed me on the hill, telling me all your troubles, did that really mean nothing? Really?

“So Alex, please beat up Donghae, but not the face, we need that because we’re filming again for the Mv tomarrow.” Leeteuk suddenly said.

...Wait, Leeteuk, please forget what I just said.

“WITH PLEASURE!” I yelled, trying to push Siwon away.

However, being that muscular man that Siwon is, I couldn’t.

“Ngya! Siwon! Ket go!” I yelled, trying to push him away.

“For the love of God, will you just stop! We need him for work! You can kill him once promotions are over!”

CHOI SIWON! GAH! I never should’ve said those nice things about you! You’re my mortal enemy, aren’t you? GAH! Using that nice boy card, YOU LIAR! I hate you so much, I wish I could strangle you! I want to kill you so much, did you know that?

“Then I’ll kill him for you Al!” Kyuhyun said.

A smile fell upon my face when Donghae’s eyes widened as Kyuhyun started to run over him, and jumped over him.

Oh Kyuhyun, have I ever told you that I love you so much?

“Really, hyung? Of all the stupid things that you’ve done, this has to be the worse!” Kyuhyun complained, “I know that you didn’t want me and Alex to date, much less be alone together, but to make her move in with Void? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?” Kyuhyun yelled, trying to fight Donghae, but his fishy arms were trying to keep Kyuhyun from murdering him.

“It was an accident!” Donghae started, “A complete accident, I swear!”

“You’re dead to me!” Kyuhyun said, finally reaching for Donghae’s neck. “DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD!”

“”SUNGMIN! STOP KYUHYUN!” Siwon screamed.

“I’m kind of enjoying this, Siwon.” Sungmin said, getting back on the couch.

“Not to mention, he kinda deserved it.” Yesung finished, grabbing one of the books on the table, “Oh, Alex, are you reading this? Wow, I heard that it’s really good! It’s coming out as a movie next year.”

“Yeah, that’s nice.” I say, pulling myself away from Siwon, but he wouldn’t let me go. “Choi Siwon! Will you just let me go?” I snapped, trying to pull away.

“Sweetie, I know you. If I let you go, you will brutally murder Donghae again.”

“Sunbae! Let me go!” I yelled, pulling myself once more.

“It won’t work!”

God, I know that I’ve done many wrongs in my life, but why this? First, you punish me by making me turn into a boy for months, and now you’re making me live with a demon? What did I do to deserve this? No, what did my parents, grandparents, great grandparents, do? Why am I paying for their wrongs? WHY ME?

Sooner or later, Siwon let go, trying to break up the fight between Donghae and Kyuhyun. Then some of the members tried to help, but they ended up yelling instead.

“Hey Alex,” Eunhyuk started, poking my shoulders.

No one else heard it because they were too busy yelling at Donghae.

 “Hm?”

“Are you still going to live with Void?”

Ah…That’s right…Am I going to live with him? I mean, like with what Leeteuk said, I can’t really go back to the dorms because…Well, I could be get caught like those close calls before. Plus, I’m scared of their fans. Wow, I’ve never been thankful that I’m not related to anyone from Big Bang! Imagine how insane that would be! I mean, Super Junior’s already popular, but Big Bang? It would be insane! I would get run over! I would be on MORE hit lists!

“I might as well move out.” I sighed, “But I don’t have any other place to stay, so I might as well stay here, right?”

“For now, correct?”

“Of course! Why else would I stay here for?” I asked, glaring at Donghae who was trying to not get hit.

“Oh, that reminds me, where’s Void?” Leeteuk suddenly asked.

Everyone stopped arguing for a moment, they looked around, but he was nowhere to be found.

“That fox.” Leeteuk muttered, “He probably left while we were fighting.”

Well isn’t that obvious.

 I heard a small gasp and looked at Donghae who was probably beaten up at every part of his body (that wasn’t visible) and I simply smiled. Donghae deserved it. He was the one that put me here with that…That….That demon named Void. I mean, seriously? Of all people, it had to be Heechul’s brother? The trouble maker? Wonderful, right?

“Alex~” Donghae gasped, “Help me.”

“Why should I?” I simply asked, “You haven’t done anything right ever since I moved back to Korea! First, you made me live as a boy, then you made me become you, then be the girl in your music video, then when I started dating Kyuhyun, you wouldn’t approve, and now this? Lee Donghae, give me a good reason why I should forgive you, because right now, I don’t have a single reason in this world to even want to forgive you.” I let out a deep sigh, “If I was reborn, I wouldn’t want to be your sister.”

“Ouch.” I heard Sungmin say, “That was a little harsh, don’t you think?”

“He kinda deserved it! I mean, what have I done in my past life to have deserved this?”

“Alex, that’s kinda mean…” Siwon said.

“I don’t care; I’m sick and tired of this honestly.” I huffed. “I’m sick and tired of my brother not thinking about anything all the way through. In all honesty, Donghae, I wish you weren’t my brother.”

That broke Donghae, because he then got up from where he was and got out the door in a rush.

“Wait! Donghae!” the other members said.

I glared at him, not feeling sorry for him one bit.

“Hey, I think we should look for Donghae, except for you Kyuhyun. You show your girlfriend what she did wrong.” Leeteuk said.

I crossed my arms, “Wrong? What did I do wrong? It was all Donghae’s fault.”

All the members left, but rather, Kyuhyun was the one that stayed and sat next to me. He placed his arms around my shoulders, and kissed my temple.

“Look, I’m mad at Donghae too, but he didn’t know.” Kyuhyun said.

“You were just murdering Donghae a while ago.” I said, “Or at least, an attempt murder.”

Kyuhyun was silent for a bit, “Alright then, let’s forget this. I obviously can’t do what Leeteuk just told me right now.” Kyuhyun simply said.

I smiled at him before kissing his cheek, “You adorable geek.” I say, holding his hand..

“You know it.” He smiled. “But Alex…You’re not really living here…Are you?” he asked with a worried tone.

“Where else do I have to go? Leeteuk obviously doesn’t want me back, so I have to stay here…Whether I like it or not.”

Kyuhyun pulled my closer to her chest, “No, I’m not letting Void come near you.”

A smile fell upon my face again. I felt safe with Kyuhyun, for some reason. I don’t know why. Heh, I guess that even though he was lying, I would still believe him. Gah, I hate being so much in love, but then again, I love it.

But then again…Void scares the heck out of me. Not to mention, they said that Void was a skirt chaser. Not to mention, what he said earlier about his fan girl…

“…He wouldn’t do anything….Right?” I nervously asked Kyuhyun.

“Well, I don’t think you’re his type—thankfully—so hopefully not.”

I let out a deep sigh, “Thank God.”

“I know, right?” he chuckled, but then kissed my cheek, “I wouldn’t want him to touch anyone precious to me.”

My stomach got butterflies. Gah, have I ever told you how much I love Kyuhyun? As in, I really love him? To think! I was about to reject him! Now that it’s in my mind, why did I even think about rejecting someone as sweet and wonderful, and precious as him?

Oh yeah, Lindi.

Gah, I really shouldn’t have listened to her. She was really…I mean, Aeris warned me about her, but for me to not listen? How could I? I was really a jerk, wasn’t I? Kyuhyun did everything for me during that one month of trying to win me over, and I was going to stop that?

I mean, sure, the fans are important. That’s just…It’s just real. But sometimes, I want to be happy, even though the fans aren’t—and even though Kyuhyun’s schedule doesn’t like me either. It’s almost hectic! Gah, well, Lindi warned me about this, so I can’t really say anything about it.

Gah, Lindi.

Oh well, that’s in history. For now, I’m happy with Kyuhyun. And nothing can change that.

“Oh, and uh…” Kyuhyun started, breaking my chain of thought. ‘”If Void tries to hit on you, call me, I’ll kill him.”

I chuckled, “I love you! But, um, I think we’ve established that.”

He then grabbed the remote, turning on the TV.

I let my head lay on his shoulder, watching the variety show. Never in my life have I ever been so thankful that I’ve found a guy taller than me. I mean, short guys…I have to bend my body to be able to do this! But with Kyuhyun, it’s so easy to do so because he’s taller! Yay!

Kyuhyun and I started to play with are fingers, interlacing them.

“Oh,” he started, “You’re wearing the ring?” He asked, referring to the batman ring that rarely ever left my right ring finger.

“Of course, it’s too adorable to be left alone.” I smiled, looking at him. But then I frowned once I realized that he wasn’t wearing his necklace.

He noticed, “It’s at home, I took a shower before coming here.”

I looked back up at him, “It’s fine. I wasn’t going to get mad or anything.”

“But you were disappointed.” He replied, kissing my nose, “Ash, it’s irritating to see you frown.”

“Well its fun to see you irritated so—” I quickly frowned, “There!”

His eyebrows furrowed as he suddenly placed his fingers at the ends of my lips and made them curve up.

“That’s better.” He smiled.

“Che, nice one Cho Kyuhyun.”

“It’s quiet easy, really. You’re not really as strong as I am.”

I got off the couch, “Wanna test that?” I playfully ask.

His eyebrow rose, “Really? You know you’re going to lose.”

“Let’s see.” I smiled.

He got off the couch and stood next to me, “You really don’t have to do this.”

“Ah, but I must.” I grinned.

Kyuhyun simply shrugged his shoulders before hugging me. I was confused for a moment but then it suddenly clicked. I tried to push him away, but he was stronger than I was.

“I told you.” He muttered, hugging me closer. “Have I mentioned I love you?” he asked, pulling me to the frowned.

“No, no, I’m going to win!”

“No cheap shots!”

Well….There goes my chance in winning.

Kyuhyun pushed me to the ground and sat on my lap. He simply pushed my shoulders to the ground. With a smug smile on his face, he kissed my nose and simply said, “I won.”

“You didn’t even give me a chance!”

“Like you would’ve won.” He shook his head. He finally got off of me, “You’re really weak. What happens if some guy tried to get you?”

“Pepper spray.” I blinked, “Donghae bought it for me.”

Kyuhyun shook his head, “And there your brother is, protecting you, but you just wished you weren’t his sister.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “It wasn’t the first time that he’s heard that.”

“Yes, but you were yelling it at him in utter frustration. He’s probably really sulking in a corner right now.”

“Where else would he be sulking?” I questioned, resting my head on my wrist, “Donghae’s always like that.”

“C’mon, forgive him?” Kyuhyun asked, leaning closer, “For me?”

I hugged my knees, looking at him. “Che.” I mumbled.

“Hm?” he asked, nudging me with his shoulder. He placed his head against my leg, hiding everything that was under his nose while he just gave me his adorable puppy eyes.

Trust me, they were more than convincing. They were…Oh gosh, can’t I just hug him to death? He’s too adorable for words right now! How can I simply say, “No.”?! That’s almost impossible, really! Kyuhyunnie! Why must you be adorable?

I let out a deep sigh, “Once I see him, okay?”

He blinked, smiling. “I love you.”

“Haven’t I heard that before.” I simply say, looking away.

Kyuhyun, being the seductive jerk he was, placed his hands on my cheeks, turned my heard towards him and kissed me once more.

“But it’s still true.” He simply said, pressing his lips against mine.

I blushed, sitting still.

Gah, I swear, I’m going insane thanks to Cho Kyuhyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GAH! FINALLY! -heave- I UPDATED! It's been a while, hasn't it? :D Have you missed me? If you comment, then I might update again ;~; (Oh, and it's okay, you don't have to give me a sapphire blue balloon since I updated!) How have you guys been? I've been tired lately! I had to write this while being blindfolded! And suprisingly, that worked really well since I wrote 3,000 words because of the blindfold! Weird, right? 

Anyways, if you really like my writing, then have you read my math story? If not, here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/76402/math-saved-my-love-life-alex-comedy-drabbles-henrylau-kyuhyun-romantic-superjunior

Anyways! Remember to comment or else I will be sulking....Yep! :) Give me ideas on what to write please! :D