Thoughts About Moving Out.

She Fell For A Famous Idiot

 

I stared at Donghae with a shocked expression. Was he serious? He couldn’t be, right? I mean, of all things, I never thought…HOW COULD MY BROTHER JUST KICK ME OUT?!

“Alex, it’s not like I’m kicking you out,” he sighed. “It’s just that…I think it would be best if you moved out.”

“What? Why?” I exclaimed. “Is it simply because I haven’t been doing chores lately? Because I can get back into the habit! Why Donghae? Why are you kicking my out so soon? I-I mean, I know that I haven’t cleaned the house in so long, but come on! I’m in school! I need to focus on work, a-and taking care of you people already took a toll on me in the beginning parts of the year, and now I’m taking summer classes so I don’t have time to work on a full time job. Donghae, you can’t be serious—please tell me you’re only doing this to get my reaction!”

“Alex, again, I’m not kicking you out. But honestly, it’s for the best. I’m worried what you and Kyuhyun might do when I’m not there, and I’m not letting that maknae do anything to your innocent self, yet. So I looked around and found a good place for you to stay.” Donghae sighed, giving me a wrinkled note. “I’m planning to pay for the first 2 months since this is so sudden, but I can’t pay anymore than that because of the other things I have to pay for such things as mom’s house payment, and other stuff around the house.”

I stared at Donghae, shaking my head, “Donghae, Kyuhyun and I aren’t going to do anything! Don’t you trust me enough to know that?”

“But there are times when feelings beat your sense of thought, so I don’t want that to happen.” Donghae sighed, rubbing his temples. “As much as I want you to stay, I want what’s best for you—plus, if dad were here and knew about this, he would tell me to do the exact same thing.”

“Donghae, no, I refuse!”

“Alex, think about it. If you stay with us, then think about the girls that stalk the dorms! I think they’re going to figure out that you’re a girl sooner or later now that the boys know. Besides, don’t you miss walking outside the house wearing a skirt? Because those things are comfortable!”

“Before I get into the conversation about how you would know that wearing a skirt is comfy,” I started, “Why do those girls matter?”

“Are you forgetting the reporters that sometime stalk us? What if they find out that you’re living with us? Can you imagine all the scandals?”

 “Why would that matter? Uki, as you guys have said, has been here ever summer, AS A GIRL! Yet she doesn’t have people, fangirls mostly, want to murder her yet!”

“Again, she helped us.”

“B-but there are rumors that she dated you, Sungmin and Jung Su hyung!”

“Alex,” he sighed, rubbing his temple, “have you ever heard the rumor about Uki saving a trafficking ring in Vietnam?”

“Hyung, you’re making me really want Pho whenever you mention Vietnam.” I groaned, “But continue.”

“What I’m telling you is true,” Donghae said quietly, leaning in closer. “We were doing a charity concert in Vietnam to prevent trafficking, so Uki went out to eat pho all alone one day, expecting nothing bad to happen to her, then bam! She was somehow taken to a trafficking ring. Well, I don’t know much, but she somehow got her way out and…” Donghae came closer, “Nearly murdered the guy who was the leader in the ring.”

My eyes widened, “What?”

“Yeap, and that’s why those hardcore fangirls don’t say anything bad about her since they know that Uki would beat the living out of them.”

I sighed, “Aish, but Donghae, how do you think I’m going to survive? I mean, I get lonely easily!”

“I think you’re going to like your roommate, she seems pretty nice.” Donghae shrugged. “I mean, when I bought the place, the girl seems really nice going, ‘Oh you’re gonna love living here!’ and what not.”

I looked at him. “Donghae, I honestly don’t want to do this!”

He immediately frowned, “Alex, please? For me?”

“I’ll…Think about it.” I muttered.

 

 

 

Once we were done with dinner, Donghae drove us home. Once we got home, I got into my room, changed into comfortable clothes and walked out into the living room to watch some TV, waiting for Kyuhyun to come home. But Donghae’s words kept on playing in my head.

“Are you forgetting the reporters that sometime stalk us? What if they find out that you’re living with us? Can you imagine all the scandals?”

I rubbed my temples as I the thoughts of the possible headlines that could pop up. “Girl living with Super Junior?” or, “A Super Junior Member has a Girlfriend?” or something of that sort. Aish, remembering the last time an article about me and one of the Super Junior members apparently, “dating” came out, I know how well the public would act to this. The fangirls would stalk the place, and Sungmin hyung would murder me. MURDER ME. Oh gosh, and Jung Su is probably going to give me this long lecture about “Spy Dating” and what not again! Oh dear, I’m not ready for that “Cross Dressing” section that Heechul told me about!

“Oh Alex! Just saying, but here’s another good idea in dating! When I was dating a WG member, I sometimes had to cross dress as a woman, and she to cross dress as a man in order to go out in public, holding hands!”

Yeah, sorry Heechul! But I’d rather die than be a cross dresser again!

I looked at the time, 12:30 PM. Sighing, I started to look at the TV, but my head was in an entirely different world. I mean, should I really move out? I’ve lived with Super Junior as a guy, but now here I am, living as a girl dating one of the guys. This doesn’t seem right at all.

I mean, for one, I’m dating one of Korea’s biggest stars—no, not Korea, but the stars that are known internationally in the Hallyu wave! Heck, he’s in a group that pretty much started the Hallyu wave—but to date him and live with him? I don’t think that can do. I mean, seriously! This is giving me a headache!

The moving out deal—there’s a part of me that says, “This is a great idea! You no longer have to cook for these idiots and be their personal maid!” while the other part of me went, “Seriously? Donghae tells you to move out? Are you kidding me? You aren’t his servant! Being told what to do, and doing what you’re told! You’re his sister!”

 “Alex!”

I turned my head and saw Kyuhyun walking into the dorms. He threw his bag on the ground before sitting down next to me.

“How was your day?” I questioned, letting my head rest on his shoulder.

He put his arm around my shoulders before kissing my cheek, “Tiring as usual, but since you’re here, it got better.”

I chuckled, “Dweeb.”

“I know, but you love this dweeb.”

“Possibly.”

Kyuhyun hugged me tighter, “Possibly?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I might flirt with some other guy.”

He stared at me. “You’re seriously playing this game?” he asked before leaning closer to me.

I backed away. He moved towards me, his face inching closer with each second. I closed my eyes, hoping for him to kiss me, but then immediately shrieked the second he poked my sides. Before I could even fight back, I was being pinned to the couch, being tickled to death.

“K-Kyyuu!” I managed to say past my laughing crisis, “S-stop!”

“Say that you love me,” was all he said as he kept on tickling me.

“S-Stop it!”

“Say it!”

“I-I love you!” I laughed, trying to his hands off of me.

He stopped, “Aww, I love you more!” he grinned, kissing my forehead.

“Dweeb!” I beamed. He was still sitting on top of me, staring at me, waiting for me to say something. “What?”

“Aren’t you going to say you love me more?”

I stared at him a little bit longer until I burst out laughing, “Oh, Kyuhyun!” I shook my head, “Baby Kyu, silly child.”

And this is the part where Kyuhyun starts tickling me like there was no tomorrow. Che, cheap trick Mr. Cho, very cheap trick.

“A-ALRIGHT!” I yelped, “I-I love you more!”

He stopped, “You love who more?”

“You, Mr. Cho.”

“Aww, sweetie, I love you most.”

I sighed, “I love you most-er!”

“Why are you sooo cute?” he grinned, pinching my cheeks.

Chyeah, wonderful.

So around 10 more minutes of Kyuhyun tickling me to death, me trying to fight him off and him winning, the end result was us sitting on the couch, watching a Disney movie. Ohh Tangled, such an adorable movie! That movie just brings back so many “Wonderful” memories.

However, my mind was all on Donghae’s words from earlier. Should I really move out? I mean, I barely get to see Kyuhyun already thanks to his job and such, so if I move out, then that means that I'll rarely see him! Not to mention he’s preparing for the 5th album comeback—meaning even less time with him, if any!

“Sweetie, are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked, putting an arm around my waist. “You seem really distracted.”

I bit my lip, “Just…Something.” I sighed before continuing, “Hey, I know this is a random question, but what would you do if I moved out?”

He stared at me for a moment, “Well…” he mumbled, “It’d be a whole lot lonelier without you, and I wouldn’t be able to do this—” he suddenly poked my sides making me jump. He smirked, “—to you every night, anymore.”

I pouted, “That’s it?”

“Well, there are more reasons: I wouldn’t get to see you very often due to work and all—but I guess I can see the bright side to this.”

My brow rose, “What do you mean?”

“Other than the obvious fans finding out and murdering you, I wouldn’t have to worry about the other members staring at you in the morning… Plus, you can wear a skirt! Lord knows how comfortable those things are.”

“How do you know what it feels like to be in a skirt?”

“Alex, I’m a Korean idol, I’ve had to wear them for fanservice.”

He laughed awkwardly.

I chuckled, “Dweeb.”

“Anywho, ah! Here’s another thing I would be sad about you leaving.”

“And what would that be?”

He suddenly came in and pecked my lips, “I can’t do that as often, anymore.”

I just sat there, frozen, for a bit. I felt my face curling up into a smile before turning away and blushing like a mad man. That idiot!

“But the good thing is,” he started before kissing me again, “—is that this could mean more.”

I looked at him and smiled a little bit more. “So… thoughts about moving out?”

“More alone time for us without—” he pointed to the TV, “—him.”

I looked at the TV and saw a commercial with Donghae in it.

Heh, well…I guess moving out isn’t a bad thing after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEEYY GUYS! Guess what? IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! Whoot! So as my birthday present, could you pretty please do 3 things for me?

1. Vote for Super Junior to win GDA! How to do so is in this link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/54771 (Please hurry! That SS502--sorry, I don't know his name--is almost ahead! D:)

2. Buy Mr. Simple version A albums like crazy (Let our boys win GDA!!)

3. COMMENT ON THIS THING LIKE CRAZY! Long comments, short comments, and just...SILENT READERS, COMMENT! =D

It would mean a lot to me! <3 Oh! And my unnie, MusicChibi did my poster! She has a legit poster making shop! Called Ahjussi & Chicken! Check it out!

Love you lots! <3

Oh! And P.S. I'm willing to advertise your poster shop if you guys make me a poster ^.^